Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

772 results found

1. There is now a large ad above even the featured clips in the app. Not only do you have to scroll past the featured clips, you also have to scroll past a static ad just to get to the live streams. Get rid of the ad, we already watch ads during the stream.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Remove that vile advert it is offensive

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Right now when you pause a full screen VOD on desktop, the playback bar and controls remain visible even if you move your mouse out of the window, whereas they disappear when not paused. Please update this so that the playback bar and controls disappear when paused, the same way as when unpaused. I don't think anyone needs more of a visual indicator that something is paused than seeing a still image on a video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A separate section to explore currently live streams trough clips, accessible trough its own tab as well as trough pressing a button in a specific section. Something like short form content but tailored to streaming scene.
    Streamers could select up to 5 clips to be featured. The list order would be curated by the streamer.
    The UI draft: clip video player in the center, with next and previous streamer buttons (specifically for browsers) to the sides. The 5 featured clip thumbnails appearing on top along a channels identity and “follow” buttons sandwiching the thumbnails.
    What would this feature is meant…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Well I'm in the podcast business the podcast realm. I do not make any money or shall I say I do not make any money as of yet. And I've been at this for almost 4 years. I started in May of 2020 and my last episode dropped was December 16th, the point I'm trying to make is that if there is another way that we can get a message across. Meaning my message in particular talking about ADHD and mental health and growing up with it especially in the 80s and 90s, also with putting some funny light-hearted comedy…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bitte. Macht noch mehr Werbung. Auf dem Start-Screen ist doch noch so viel Platz. 50% Vodafone. Dann erst mal die Storys, die auch keiner will. Twitch scheint den Hals nicht voll genug zu bekommen.
    Wie wäre es noch mit Video-overlays und Werbe Texte als Banner. Oder einfach den Ton mit Werbung überblenden.
    Money, Money, Money…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop sending the pop up when there’s a new app update available. iOS updates my apps automatically. I’m not about to go to the App Store to manually download something that the OS is going to update for me eventually anyway. This notification is completely pointless.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch should allow application users to take advantage of subscription special pricing and at least give us the sub tokens you’re running in the current collaboration with Rockstar. It’s absurd that you only provide these things to people using a web browser. Who in the World has time to sit at home and watch Twitch on a computer. I watch on my iOS devices using the application primarily. If you will not including users that watch via IOS applications, you need to state that clearly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. snapchat offers support for the use of stickers connected to apps or forums you use. As of now i automatically have reddit and Imgur.
    Get on the boat. Should not be a lot of work, and having people using twitch affiliated emotes on a social platform would hugely promote the service.

And you know, if it is one thing twitch community loves, it is spamming our emotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Every time I switch from chat to no chat, There appears a giant box informing me that I just switched. I occasionally peek into chat and back but now I have to wait for 3 seconds to see whats going on behind the giant box that has no use. Please remove this useless overlay

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create a « Radio mode » to listen a stream without video while driving (Tesla and Carplay)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I need to be able to see all my followers on the mobile app. I would also like to be about to edit my “about” section from the app as well. Mobile app users also need to use all new features available to twitch users. This will help streamers better manage their content and engage with their viewers and followers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think it weird that we can’t change our names

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When trying to search for specific videos in Twitch iOS app, long titles are truncated to fit the display.

This is a problem because there are no mechanisms to expand the truncated title, which makes similarly named videos impossible to distinguish.

Rotating the device while screen orientation is unlocked does nothing, Twitch remains in portrait mode.
    Long-press also doesn't do anything, and there are no other UI options available to in any way get more details about a search result. The only way to know which result is the one you want is to pick one and navigate to it.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keeping “Pool, Hot tubs, and Beaches” category on your website is essentially allowing many children around the world to gain access to soft *. These men and women (mainly those with *) are feeding into pedophilia and can get away with exposing nudity to children by simply putting an empty unused pool (which was likely made for children and under) in the background, and without actually participating in a pool, hot tub, or at a beach they are in nude-exposing bathing suits that barley fit to help expose as much as they can, posing in a sexual manner,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Deleting accounts that haven’t been active, I’ve wanted the name honorz for years and can’t find a Channel named that anywhere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. every time i try to link my phone number for 2fa it says its already linked but when i try to sign in to my old account it says account does not exist

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My stream just keeps randomly turning off when I stream directly from my xbox. This used to be a viable option for me, now I have the option of upgrade my entire setup and hope for the best or just not stream at all. I’d love to stream on twitch but it seems that I can’t no matter what I do, what forum I look at or which router I have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop ignoring the app and update it so gifting subs isn’t a massive pain and so twitch integrations work and are supported, (for example I couldn’t participate in cult of the lamb integrations because it’s not supported on mobile.)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My app freezes every single time I tap on the bar to chat in a live stream causing me to have to restart…even tried deleting and reinstalling still does it every single time…only thing I can do is send emojis…this is on my iPhone 15

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?