Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Após a atualização recente do app Twitch.tv para xbox one, o console não reconhece mais o kinect como uma câmera. Nem a Câmera usb não reconhece mais. O que está acontecendo? Não será mais possível transmitir com câmera através do xbox?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ever streamed from console Twitch app ? If you did, you know you can not do much on this app. I myself started to stream from xbox one to twitch and depending on what game I play I would like to have the layer, that shows how many viewers are watching, somewhere else on the screen. So, my suggestion would be to add settings that allow us to choose where we want this layer to be. Like top left, top middle, top right, bottom left, bottom middle or bottom right, that way we would be able to change it depending…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can y’all add it to we’re we can capture thing on our consoles while using Xbox Twitch app cause when we use the app it doesn’t allow us to capture things on our consoles and when we’re done using it we are having to turn our consoles off and then back on in order to capture stuff.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hey Twitch, on Xbox I think the party chat volume setting needs a change/fix as the option to change the party chat volume is faded out, this makes audio really bad especially when friends are louder or just as loud as the streamer themself.
    (Please vote so twitch sees this!)

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?