Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. You can change the position of the camera to four different corners of the screen on the Xbox One Twitch app, why not give the option to make the camera full-screen? This would be excellent for relaxing and chatting with viewers before/after a broadcast.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi, I would like to throw in another Feedback request for the Xbox One Twitch Experience. I have Signed up for the Beta via the Xbox Insider app. The one Key thing I find is really a hassle about the app is:

1. The Stream Overlay Bar, the Bar that tells you the time your live and how many viewers you have.

I have noticed a few people have already put in Idea requests for this and it has fallen unto deaf ears. One post that has been up here since November 8th 2015 stating my same issue has no resolution…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to see these ideas added to the xbox twitch app and make a way to add a snap feature back to xbox so I can see chat from stream on my tv. I would LOVE to go back to streaming from my console with out needing my desktop pc or lap top or tablet to make all that possible, plus I would LOVE to see a way to broadcast my stream but apply music to my stream and make it more personal for my viewers (like all the pros out there that do it every day and…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Disable autoplaying videos in the twitch app. No video should ever start playing unless I manually select it, especially when I simply load the app and it just starts playing something random. I don't care about your featured streamers or games. Stop it.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. May we please get an update to HDR support for Xbox Series X Streams? It dims and darkens gameplay during live stream! I was hoping for a better experience transitioning from a BASE, again, I say BASE- Xbox one to an Xbox Series X. My buddy's Playstation 5's native twitch app runs beautifully at 1080P 60fps & with a tad bit runned down specs as opposed to the Xbox Series X's STILL 1080P @ 30FPS just like the xbox one application. All i'm saying is that you'd think with the new generation knocking at your doorstep we'd get some upgraded…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would love to raid my friends and favorite streamers when I'm done with my stream. On console, I can't do that unfortunately. Please allow it to where we can raid people on xbox. I feel like I'm missing out on the streaming experience without it.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. As the title says, 30 fps feels broken. Its 2021 and we need 60fps at 720 and 1080p minimum. I wont bother asking for 4k. I felt like taking my xbox back and getting refund.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would really love it if you would allow xbox and ps4 streamers the opportunity to record game chat when we play crosplay games as it does limit how we communicate not only with the people we play with but it can sometime make the streams a little boring with only one sided conversations for the viewers

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. For example: I love playing TESV: Skyrim.
    The broadcaster's overlay used to be in the lower center of the screen, blocking view of the HEALTH bar. Now it's in the lower right of the screen, blocking view of the MONEY during trading. I cannot use the current Xbox One Twitch app to directly stream Skyrim.

Pick any game. Pick your favorite game. Its Heads Up Display and various menus shows critical information to the player during the process of playing the game. The current Twitch broadcasting overlay takes access to that information away from a streamer. We want access to…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Now that Mixer allows for streaming at 1080p and bitrate around 4000 (seems to be around that). Isn't it time for an updated twitch app to allow for higher bitrate for our streams. I really don't want to use Mixer as I prefer twitch. I hope Twitch have not forgotten about Xbox users.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The idea I have is being able to stream off your webcam on your laptop while still streaming via your console. I've run into the problem of not being able to stream my face since I don't have a ps4 camera since they are all sold out or in limited supply.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Playstation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I play xbox and ps4 and it is always a pain to update my stream info. how about we get that fixed because it is really puts me off streaming.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playstation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. If I am subbed to a streamer I want to be able to use the emotes that I've unlocked via my sub to them. However I currently cannot on PS4 and Xbox One. I propose that you add a button that activates if you are subbed to a streamer that pulls up the emote list for that streamer that you can click on to add.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I think streamers on xb1 and ps4 twitch streamers should be able to have access to overlay, and follower alert templates to be integrated to their streams, as me being one myself and watching many other console streamers it's kinda sad to see streamers with all these things looking more professional so drawing in more views than people using the console just because they have more access to things that appeal to a larger auidience

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. pretty much i want to be able to not be stuck at 30 fps even if it looks terrible or only the x can use i fell like it would be worth since the ps4 has already done this

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When streaming from a console there is no way to add music in the background. So please allow capturing the audio of background apps such as Spotify.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. cheering is currently easy PC. please reconfigure twitch chat commands to make cheering possible on PlayStation, Xbox, and Mobile. I am willing to go to the web browser to buy bits. cheering on other apps should be as easy as building a chat bot.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I think it would be really cool for twitch on console to be able to stream to twitch studio on the laptop to be edited, and then broadcast onto twitch. That would then again remove the need for use of a capture card.

The website lightstream intercepts your stream from your Xbox directly, letting you edit, create alerts and banners and fully customise what your stream looks like before streaming over to twitch. It’s a shame twitch cannot do this with studio yet because it would be better to just use twitch alone rather than a third party software.

Light…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I think that there should be a way for a console user to run overlays for follows, donations, subs, etc. that is efficient and without necessarily needing a PC.

I do not know the logistics for this but I have run streamlabs from my computer while streaming on my PS4 and have had lag/trouble with the overlays running when some of my friends test by unfollowing and then following again.

Overlays are intriguing to the streamer just as much if not more than the viewer.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Playstation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The ps4 streams are too much limited in comparisson with pc please put more fixtures, or more things for customize our stream

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playstation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?