Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. Ser capaz de transmitir en vivo en twitch desde Nintendo Switch. Ser capaz de transmitir en vivo en twitch desde la consola Nintendo Switch Switch para mostrar a otras personas nuestros juegos y contenidos. Cuando se usa un Nintendo Switch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Allow cheering on console, and purchasing Bits in order to cheer. Even if it is a simple "/cheer(value) "

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  3. 트위치 모바일이나 인터넷 사이트에서는 시청시간 뿐만아니라 포인트 상자와 투표로 많은이들이 즐길 시간이 더 늘어납니다. 하지만 플레이스테이션 에서는 시청밖에 즐길 거리가 없어 지루해 질 수 있음으로 플레이스테이션 트위치 어플에서도 모바일과 동일하게 해주었으면 합니다

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A way for people on Xbox without microphones to use a mic, it'd be easier to use twitch on Xbox, and improve communication between the streamer and viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  5. I would love it if you guys would improve console twitch, like make it so I can have overlay, and so I can watch/react to YouTube videos on stream. It would really expand your guys platform

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Una opción para poder poner alertas y que se guarden y se vean cuando inicias directo en ps4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Est ce que les alerts peuvent marcher sur un stream ps4 s'il vous plait.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Boa noite gostaria de deixar uma sugestão para a Twitch deixar o aplicativo com mais autonomia para quem faz stream pelo console, como por exemplo poder baixar os videos para editar e postar nas redes sociais, conseguir mais facilidades na hora da stream, como pôde abrir e fechar o jogo sem a transmissão ser interrompida, ter acesso ao chat pelo próprio vídeo game, ter a opção de reproduzir música para as pessoas, porque fica inviável fazer live com qualidade no game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On the PS5 twitch app, make the chat background colour Black and not Grey so it blends in with the Stream better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. добавить в xbox поель донатов и т д

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. for xbox we have to buy stuff to hear in game chat thru xbox.. ps4 you dont have to. we should be able to capture in game chat without a capture card for twitch. hopefully there is a way we can make this happen. as i dont have money for a better computer software or capture cards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Boa tarde, venho reclamar e é um descaso muito grande a quem grava direto do console xbox one, primeiro de tudo quando vai entrar ao vivo não tem jeito de ver a camera mais para fins de posicionar o local certo e antigamente tinha, e muito menos de dar zoom, o descaso pra quem grava direto do console ainda continua sendo que, muitos mais muitos bug's de audio, chega ser vergonhoso o tanto de bug's que o audio dá e isso quando está gravando direto do console, meu deus, de quem seria a incompetência da twitch ou microsoft? Isso vem…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. after streaming off my ps4 pro it bricked my PS4 pro as that i must full reinstall factury reset my ps4 pro with the internal streaming function. check the weak point in that regard please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. poder hacer el directo desde la Xbox controlándolo desde un ordenador sin necesidad de una capturadora. serian directos de mas calidad y se podría interactuar mas con el espectador.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. IF YOU COULD RECORD YOUR STREAM WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. so I can show myself on cam, but I cant seem to show what I am playing on my ps4. I have an aver media and It is all connected correctly. Any help? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The section for recommended channels should not include channels that I'm already subscribed/following. This is completely redundant as the first thing most people do is look through those to see if there's a channel they want to view. At the same time it also limits the number of recommended channels that you will see which can hurt smaller communities by not getting their name out there. i.e. If I have 20 channels that I follow that are live I may only see 1 or 2 new channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Já instalei e desinstalei o app tanto do play quanto do celular e não funciona

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  20. I've been having a big influx of people coming to watch my streams which is huge for me as i've only been streaming for about 3 days. Today I encountered an issue where I was in game but it showed the blue screen for the ps4 while I was in game. I have tried restarting my game my Ps5 my internet everything. I went online and looked for answers so I could get some help and I did what they said helped to no avail. Starting out is hard enough but losing viewers and possible followers because of something I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?