Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. For cosole streamers have an option to preview your stream to check camera angle and position, etc before actually streaming.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. dear twitch

every time i start a stream on twitch on my Xbox i use my laptop for my chat and it says offline and 5 minutes later after i start my stream it ends i don't know you guys are doing this to me for fun or if its a bug that happens every time i don't stream for months but please fix this so i can stream again so my friends can see what i do in state of decay 2 juggernaut edition or any other games

from brayden gunter(devilsangel1870)
    Indiana USA north america

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello, neither my comments or viewer´s comments appear in chat while streaming from ps4 (having the chat option activated). How can I solve this? It also happens when I am watching other streams not all comments show.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  4. como por ejemplo en mi directo no se escuchan mis amigos, ni puedo poner musica sin copyright

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Every time I plug in a camera to my series X, and I mean EVERY TIME, no matter what I am playing, the app crashes. It’s been four months since the release of the next generation of consoles. It really shouldn’t be taking this long to optimise the app.
    Whenever I have spoken to Microsoft or Twitch support, both blame the other.
    THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. For the love of casual streamers everywhere, please fix this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  7. Put a chat screen on top right of your t.v so you dont need to keep looking down on your phone

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Now that we have stream manager and other functions on there it should be easier to customize your stream. If you use OBS its super easy to make alerts and overlays.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When I’m going live from PlayStation and go to Home Screen it’s shows blue screen with white loading boxes

Instead I rather add a picture with words stating sorry chat taking a quick sort break

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Implementar Twitch Studios en Xbox ya que nosotros no tenemos muchas herramientas, yo me considero una persona humilde que quiere empezar a trasmitir.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A while ago you introduces background autoplaying of the live channel feed in the /videos area for all channels. How do I turn this off? Very often, if I am late to a broadcast, I want to start over from the beginning without being spoiled about what is happening live. Especially for broadcast with a story element.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Queria mais dicas e exemplos de streamers de xbox one sem o uso de placa de captura, apenas direto do console, ja que não da pra personalizar igual no pc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hide the camera from yourself or give the application the option to put chat and camera in its own column next to the game picture. When you stream the PS5, the camera image is always on top of the game image and in front of the data. A separate column for chat and camera, just like it used to be on PS4.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. This is the same issue people are having on consoles. You can only watch Twitch on the smart tv twitch app, and even if you have a keyboard connected to your TV the app doesn't have the functionality to let you use your keyboard to chat. it would save electricity and the life of our pc's and consoles if we could just use the smart tv, having to chat on a phone is too slow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'm still just getting started, only have a handful of followers total. However, I should be allowed to protect personal account from the public by restricting them from viewing and following my PS profile. On PS I have it set to not be public, only my actual friends can view my profile. Yet somehow Twitch bypasses this and allows people to actually follow my PS profile instead of my Twitch streamer profile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would love a Twitch App to come to the Rogers Ignite Streaming service here in Canada!

https://www.rogers.com/support/internet/introducing-ignite-streaming

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I’m tired of watching or streaming streams that have no background music because of copyright

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hello there Dev Team and Requirements Engineering!

I am a Twitch User on PS5 Console.

a lot of Context Menus are available only by using Analog-Sticks or Dpad.

(O) Circle for "back"
    (X) Cross/X-Button for "enter/klick"... and so on

Recently i started facing a lot of proposed channels about a topic i followed with a lot of streamers that simply do not appeal to me or use the topic to get popular and actually streaming completely different things.

my response to that is usually like this:
    X, Right, Down, X, (3-dots menu), down, X (this channel doesn't interest you?), "are…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Currently as it stands, web based viewers and those on a console (to my knowledge) do no thave the option under quality settings to switch the chat to audio only like you can on the mobile app. It would help those who have lower grade internet at home (like myself) who can't do anything more than watch a stream because it takes up all the internet.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Your new format is so user unfriendly for Xbox, it almost makes me want to delete the app from my Xbox. The color is yellow and white and you cannot see where transitioning to. If I can’t use Twitch on Xbox I’ll just delete twitch

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?