Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

46 results found

1. Put a chat screen on top right of your t.v so you dont need to keep looking down on your phone

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Now that we have stream manager and other functions on there it should be easier to customize your stream. If you use OBS its super easy to make alerts and overlays.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. This is the same issue people are having on consoles. You can only watch Twitch on the smart tv twitch app, and even if you have a keyboard connected to your TV the app doesn't have the functionality to let you use your keyboard to chat. it would save electricity and the life of our pc's and consoles if we could just use the smart tv, having to chat on a phone is too slow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello there Dev Team and Requirements Engineering!

I am a Twitch User on PS5 Console.

a lot of Context Menus are available only by using Analog-Sticks or Dpad.

(O) Circle for "back"
    (X) Cross/X-Button for "enter/klick"... and so on

Recently i started facing a lot of proposed channels about a topic i followed with a lot of streamers that simply do not appeal to me or use the topic to get popular and actually streaming completely different things.

my response to that is usually like this:
    X, Right, Down, X, (3-dots menu), down, X (this channel doesn't interest you?), "are…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Currently as it stands, web based viewers and those on a console (to my knowledge) do no thave the option under quality settings to switch the chat to audio only like you can on the mobile app. It would help those who have lower grade internet at home (like myself) who can't do anything more than watch a stream because it takes up all the internet.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have a heat intolerance and dry eyes are worse I can’t go on the computer. I would like suggest channels added to the twitch tv app. Please thank you. :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Just Like Epic Game Launchers and Online Service. They are ran by Unreal Engines. I agree with Full Sail University being a Student with them is a True Dream come true! Lets go Meta

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More tools in creator dashboard for twitch on console platforms

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please add captions, for channels that put in the work to do them on their streams, on consoles. It shouldn't be too hard and it will vastly improve your service and make it widely more accessible for anyone who can't/ would rather not view only on desktop. Help us support your service by giving us accessibility features on all platforms

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Con mucha gente transmitiendo consola y no tener el dinero para cosas como una PC para juegos y una tarjeta de captura, creo que sería una gran idea agregar una forma más creativa de condimentar la transmisión en la consola haciendo superposiciones, tamaño de cámara personalizado y alertas ... Básicamente, para ayudar a la transmisión de la consola a tener ese sabor de lo que tienen cosas como OBS sin tener OBS.

Además, tener estas cosas en Twitch (Xbox y Playstation) ayudará a que muchos nuevos desarrollos de transmisión se eleven y ganen seguidores, estatus de espectadores e incluso alcancen…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have an option to put camera in full screen mid live stream, that way, interacting with viewers would be better. thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I think a lot of tweaks need to be made to the console twitch application and broadcasting, especially with the camera feature. There should be a preview of what the camera sees before you start streaming and be able to adjust angles and zoom added to the app. This would make streaming with a facecam less of a hassle and less confusion for the audience.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Giving A Streamer That Uses A Console i.e Xbox/PS, The Option To Put Chat On Their Screen To Better Communicate With Their Viewers. I Know There Are Other Ways To Do It But, Not A Lot Of Us Have The Tools To Do It. Besides, It'll Make Everything Way Easier & I Think Everyone Would Enjoy & Appreciate It.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Me and my friend wanted to test out what system got put out more. So he streamed every day for a week and ended up with 150 followers, while on the same week I did the same and had 5 that weren’t my family or friends. I propose that us Xbox/ps4 should be put just as much. Please consider this, it would be great for the community

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It seems to be harder to get the average views needed for new streamers than it is to get followers. i have hit almost everything except the views. The second thing is I enjoy how everything is set up with twitch, but i recently got a laptop to help with my console stream only to find out all the apps twitch suggests uses windows and not chrome. I know i would grow more with camera, but finding it hard to find a site to sync my camera to my console stream. When looking into options i have found a lot…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Good day,

Please make some improvements on the twitch app for people that broadcast through consoles. Ever since the series x and ps5 released the streaming through them has been at its poorest point yet. Streams constantly crash, audio comes and go, image quality for some reason is very bad. Just please optimize the twitch app. It has been a really long time since there have been new features that make the experience better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ever streamed from console Twitch app ? If you did, you know you can not do much on this app. I myself started to stream from xbox one to twitch and depending on what game I play I would like to have the layer, that shows how many viewers are watching, somewhere else on the screen. So, my suggestion would be to add settings that allow us to choose where we want this layer to be. Like top left, top middle, top right, bottom left, bottom middle or bottom right, that way we would be able to change it depending…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Partner with nintendo or something to make a twitch app on the Nintendo Switch and then you can make a "twitch for kids" that will filter out any over 18 age streams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For a game title that is launched across different platforms, can we have the platform filter as well?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?