Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

4 results found

1. Currently getting ads on a channel I am subscribed to. I have heard the new PS5 app update is very buggy and this is the 1st to effect me. I have 3 days left on a sub, logged in on a ps5 and it serves me a pre-roll. Got a random single ad minutes into watching the same stream. Anybody else getting this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you received an ad when you shouldn't have. If this behavior has persisted, please reach out to our support team via https://link.twitch.tv/ConsoleAppOther. Thank you and our apologies for the inconvenience.

2. 申請實況盟友時我無法填寫第4步驟的內容

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hello! Please contact our support team at help.twitch.tv for assistance with this error. Thank you!

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  4. Audio di gruppo gioco su console non si sentono in streaming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?