Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

102 results found

1. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. A recent update to Twitch on Xbox console will no longer allow me to select 1080P resolution setting. It's defaulted on 480 or 720 no matter how many times I select the little gear icon setting it won't let me select ANY resolution setting. This was NEVER an issue a few weeks ago. I watch Twitch almost exclusively on Xbox One, because it's very convenient for me. Can you please fix it?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. we need overlays on xbox, its only on pc and we need it on xbox

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. HOW CAN WE FIX XBOX PARTY CHAT VOICES OF FRIENDS TO WORK ON THE STREAM. I AM CONSTANTLY JUST TALKING TO MYSELF ON MY STREAMS AND IVE WATCHED EVERY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE TO TRY AND FIX MY SETTINGS! IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN FIX OR HELP ME PLEASE!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I think twitch on xbox needs updating...
    I got a xbox series x. Prior i had a xbox one and a one s. I use to stream off both of those no issues. However when im streaming off of my xbox series x an hour with in to streaming or just at random times there is a horrable white static noise that will not go away unless you pause the stream and un pause the stream. I have done every troubleshooting step under the and even sent my equipment to be checked out by Microsoft. All of it came back…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  6. hello, good afternoon or evening, my problem is that I have a bug, I don't know if it's from the twitch application or something else, I want to stream a game called bioshock and since I transmit from the console, that is, xbox, how does the transmission bar bug and it pauses and if I go to another game if it transmits it and the pause symbol is removed I need help that has never happened to me

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would love to see a concept where friends can see and join in on watching streams.

For example there are two people, person A and person B. Both are on Xbox. Person A is watching a stream and wants to share the stream with person B. There should be a way to invite a friend to watch a stream you are. Numerous times one person will be watching a stream and the other people in an Xbox party would like to see it.

Or have it where person A is watching a twitch stream and person B can sign on…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A little while ago Xbox had a build-in broadcast towards Mixer which allowed you to turn your camera in full-screen, see a preview of your camera, change the location and zoom options. Now through the Twitch App it's sadly only possible to change the location.

Please add the following to the Twitch App on consoles (Xbox)
    - preview camera
    - zoom functions
    - full screen mode

This way console streamers can make better use of their camera whilst streaming and it makes having "Just Chatting" streams a lot more comfortable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When streaming from the Xbox One, any music playing from apps such as Pandora, Spotify, etc. isn't picked up and is mute to the viewers. Allowing viewers to hear music would add much more entertainment value to the inferior console broadcasts, making both broadcaster and viewer much happier.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Create a connection between the two apps via your Twitch token which allows you to (by default or on selection) load a stream's video on your Xbox and the same stream's chat (in a chat only window) on your phone.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hey twitch. I would love to be able to type in the chat while im streaming from the xbox one without having to use a different device

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fix the “Watch Again” screen to allow viewers to actually watch again, when it appearing after a livestream it glitches, and does the opposite of its intended function. Now I can’t see any of the content that I showed up (very) late too, because Twitch thinks I’ve seen it all.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My friends are all on different platforms, so they can’t join an Xbox party. Any of my viewers can’t hear them and it’s really disappointing. Please fix!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Capture in-game voice chat for xbox twitch app

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  16. So essentially just allow the Twitch app to broadcast Microsoft Edge to allow further expansion on Xbox streaming. Creators can use this to play GeForce Now games along with do commentary on videos, etc. etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  17. I dont know if this is a bug or what but the chat panel does not hide with any button press.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ich würde mir wünschen, dass man meine Mitspieler die auf anderen Plattformen spielen ebenfalls im Stream hören kann. Spiele auf der Xbox und streame auf Twitch. Man hört leider nur mich und das ist im stream dann irgendwie langweilig.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Microphone Crackling,Background music like spotify or something better stream quality i mean 60fps not 30

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Xbox needs fixing. Can't adjust quality when it decides to auto adjust down. (Despite it not needing to, plenty of mbs available) Can't chat or access any settings. Even more so it's navigation has tanked. Should be auto setup to go to your followed channels. AND the dang go back and overlay (of which no buttons work) needs to vanish much faster or just not even show until I move the joystick/press buttons.

Like seriously how can you update something and make it a million times worse? Fix your stuff twitch as coders that are in high school can do…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?