Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

9 results found

1. Eu não estou conseguindo fazer live com a net da vivo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  2. Crashes early or midway through stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Please use inspector.twitch.tv to investigate your broadcast crashing. It should provide you with some clues to the causes & allow you to report the issue through Inspector. If you are streaming on a PlayStation (sorry if that's wrong, but assumed off the title "PSN" you provided), please reach out to PlayStation support. Thanks!

3. please listen to me Bring all Ps5 games on twihttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ListofPlayStation5gamestch ever time u update on twitch.tv?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When streaming, the first time for a day, StreamElements "usually" will do an auto tweet. But if you stop streaming, get kicked, or what have you, once you restart, you have to MANUALLY send the next tweets....Why are these two codes/abilities clashing and not working properly? Is there a fix in the works, so auto tweeting works every time??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. If hello I would like to know why it tells me when I log in this account is already logged in with another I would like to know if you can delete that account so I can log in with my twitch account. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. come si è fatto agli streamer di xbox ma su ps4 no gradirei che sia fatto anche su ps4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. gostaria de mais dicas e exemplos de streamers de ps4, sem o uso de placa de captura, apenas direto do console, ja que não da pra personalizar tanto quanto no pc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mejorar la transmicion desde la play 4 ya que hay una gran diferencia de los que trasmiten por pc y con los que trasmitimos por play4, si pudieran mejorar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  9. I stream on PS5 and for some reason every time i click broadcast and i go "live" im never live on twitch itself im only live on psn.. I have disconnected my twitch from my playstation and reconnected it and it still says im offline even when im streaming. I dont know what to do and this is stopping me from getting any viewers.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble going live. Please reach out to our support team to troubleshoot what could be causing this. Our team can be reached via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport - thanks!

• Don't see your idea?