Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

39 results found

1. Fix the app on Xbox. Fix the bitrates, the resolution, the server connections. Even with good internet connection on a new generation xbox the game streaming is terribly pixelated. Don't let down people who play/stream on console.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. Crashes early or midway through stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Please use inspector.twitch.tv to investigate your broadcast crashing. It should provide you with some clues to the causes & allow you to report the issue through Inspector. If you are streaming on a PlayStation (sorry if that's wrong, but assumed off the title "PSN" you provided), please reach out to PlayStation support. Thanks!

3. For some reason every time I play the game it cuts off my stream for my Xbox I have no clue what it is I've done all the steps and I would like it to fixed fixed cuz my recent streams prior to this how many years ago an hour and 45 minutes once I restarted it I went 19 minutes and after I started for a third time I went only 9 minutes something is wrong with twitch cuz my internet connection is perfect as can be cuz my Xbox One is connected to my router so I have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

Please check out inspector.twitch.tv as a first stop to figure out whether there is something wrong with your setup. You'll be able to review past broadcasts there for any potential issues. If you need further assistance, please contact Xbox Support here. Thank you.

4. Franchement cela fait Plus de 1 ans que j'ai des soucis audio et Twitch qui coupe mon Stream en Plein Live ... Après des Dizaines D'Heure streamer Cela Casse Freine et Coupe Vos Ratio ou rapport de Vue Total ... Quand il coupe mon Stream, La Diffusion redémarre a la seconde suivante comme par Hasard et cela sans que je L'active ... Donc Cela sépare votre diffusion en deux et vous perdez tout les Précedents Spectateur ... Donc cela est une trop grosse entrave à l'évolution de ma Chaîne ... Et Une dernière chose ... j'ai déja Dépasser les ***…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

Sorry to hear your broadcast stability has been an issue. We recommend checking out inspector.twitch.tv and identifying the stream during which you were having issues to try to identify & troubleshoot the cause. From there, you can also report issues, to let our teams know.  Sometimes, connectivity issues cause the stream to disconnect and therefore you'll have one stream listed as two.

In terms of the viewers, the Achievements page takes time (up to two days) to update. If you're not seeing it update correctly, please reach out to our team via link.twitch.tv/GetSupport - thank you.

5. Xbox streaming has a feedback that makes a loud noise that happens randomly causing viewer experience to hurt ears and is a severe issue. Chat overlay would be awesome like playstation has instead of having to look at a secondary device so we can stream easier. At this point in technology we should be able to create basic overlays without needing an additional device or pay for mobile service to stream with overlays. Should be able to raid off of the xbox instead of through a twitch app on another device. Please upvote so twitch will provide consoles with equal…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Please relay broadcasting feedback to Xbox, as Xbox owns the streaming aspect of the app. Thank you.

6. I stream on PS5 and for some reason every time i click broadcast and i go "live" im never live on twitch itself im only live on psn.. I have disconnected my twitch from my playstation and reconnected it and it still says im offline even when im streaming. I dont know what to do and this is stopping me from getting any viewers.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble going live. Please reach out to our support team to troubleshoot what could be causing this. Our team can be reached via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport - thanks!

7. on my xbox my app isnt let me close the chat so now i am having look at text very intrussive to my experience so much i wont use app until you fix this issue

the reselution options also sint working only option that is working is report button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. please listen to me Bring all Ps5 games on twihttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ListofPlayStation5gamestch ever time u update on twitch.tv?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  9. JUST READ THEM AND FIX THE STUFF WE WANT OR NEED DONE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Currently getting ads on a channel I am subscribed to. I have heard the new PS5 app update is very buggy and this is the 1st to effect me. I have 3 days left on a sub, logged in on a ps5 and it serves me a pre-roll. Got a random single ad minutes into watching the same stream. Anybody else getting this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you received an ad when you shouldn't have. If this behavior has persisted, please reach out to our support team via https://link.twitch.tv/ConsoleAppOther. Thank you and our apologies for the inconvenience.

11. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Console Request  ·  Admin →
  12. Higher Quality and new platform for Playstation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
  13. amei com o que vocês fizerram com o app do xbox one e como deixaram as coisas bem organizadas continuem assim que esta bom de +na minha opão

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  14. Good day. I am a PlayStation 4 Twitch user. While Broadcasting I can not see spectator chat messages despite having the setting set as active. Where the chat is supposed to appear, I see my "Press share to start/stop" broadcasting. Please advise how I can see the spectator chat comments. All the PlayStation settings I have tried, do not work. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out what may appear to be a bug. Please visit help.twitch.tv so that our team can help investigate this. Thanks!

15. JNshzbzjsg

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  4 comments  ·  Console Request  ·  Admin →
  16. 申請實況盟友時我無法填寫第4步驟的內容

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hello! Please contact our support team at help.twitch.tv for assistance with this error. Thank you!

17. Every time Stream It crashes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hey there! Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing on your Xbox - please reach out to our Apps support team at help.twitch.tv for assistance.

Thanks!

18. can you send the streamer talking audio to alexa and have her transcribe it then add a function to add subtitles to the stream on chrome xbox and mobile?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
  19. Nintendo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)