Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7 results found

1. Besides the other problems described in other posts, the app isnt showing all my followed streamers even if they are live. Not talking about the ones it doesnt show at the end that have 1 or 0 watchers...which is also annoying I have to click just to see them. I had a streamer with 16 watchers and it wasnt showing on my followed list, why? I probably had more that it wasnt showing as well but I didnt check. I feel the users and streamers are being disrespected by not allowing us to see our followed channels. The recommended channels…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  2. VODs go to a grey screen after about 3-5 mins of playtime. Please fix!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Since of the new twitch update on console changing the bitrate option before going live. You had the ability to automatic check bitrate prior to streaming please bring that back. There is no longer a option and everytime I stream the lag is horrible and the picture blends together etc. Also messes with the audio. So please bring that option back to xbox 1 consoles under the share and caption go live section. Where u write the name for stream and choose bitrate option put the automatic there so we can check it then pick the right option for bitrate.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. My party chat voices are not working while I stream with friends

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  5. On the Xbox twitch app, there are only two choices you have for party chat even though there is a slider to adjust the volume for party chat. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to adjust party chat but I believe that this is very important as you cannot adjust the slider. The party chat comes out louder than the streamer themselves and turning down the person doesn't seem to work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I personally streamed for around an hour testing my set up out. The one problem that has kept occurring, is something that has never been fixed, which is the audio sync issues between microphone and camera.

There is no definitive way to fix this, and it really does need fixing! Please make it so Twitch as it is stopping me from streaming! Thanks.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When you want to change a game with the twitch app or restart it the stream automatically ends and you have to restart. This is a problem for when your game freezes especially because you have to restart and you will lose your viewers

290 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?