Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

102 results found

1. Change the app back to how it use to be on xbox series. It updated and it's horrible. Had to relog in. You have to scan a qr code to chat which is ridiculous. The categories are randomly scattered and in no order which you can't change. Categories and streams are surround by a blinding white box now and everything seems jumbled together. I swear a room full of 3 year Olds designed this new layout. NOTHING about it is better.

545 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

219 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox users need the ability to show their twitch chat on screen So we do not have to look away to talk with our cat it would be way easier to have a transparent window that shows us the chat off to the side. I know this is possible because playstation's app allows them to do that my friend says it all the time and can chat with his viewers without looking away. Please Twitch give us this feature thank you..

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the “Watch Again” screen to allow viewers to actually watch again, when it appearing after a livestream it glitches, and does the opposite of its intended function. Now I can’t see any of the content that I showed up (very) late too, because Twitch thinks I’ve seen it all.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  4. There's no reason the Series X/S can't stream at 60 FPS in 2022. I use Lightstream and despite offering 60 FPS as a subscription, it doesn't work due to the Twitch app not being updated to handle it.

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  5. I think twitch on xbox needs updating...
    I got a xbox series x. Prior i had a xbox one and a one s. I use to stream off both of those no issues. However when im streaming off of my xbox series x an hour with in to streaming or just at random times there is a horrable white static noise that will not go away unless you pause the stream and un pause the stream. I have done every troubleshooting step under the and even sent my equipment to be checked out by Microsoft. All of it came back…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. My friends are all on different platforms, so they can’t join an Xbox party. Any of my viewers can’t hear them and it’s really disappointing. Please fix!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  7. Keep in mind 60fps streaming is supported on PlayStation, but not Xbox in any capacity. The current bitrate setting limitations already seem okay for 60fps, but there's no option to stream 60fps. This immediately puts Xbox streamers at a huge disadvantage as 30fps is disgusting to watch.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Compared to Playstation, Xbox is a basic app. See number of viewers doesn’t even keep up with the stream live on my phone. I have to keep my phone open on Xbox to see the chat. Playstation allows Twitch chat to show up briefly on screen. Please give Xbox some love by working with Xbox. I have games on both systems. I love streaming for my friends but AVOID Xbox for this know bug. I’ve reset my Xbox to factory and still doesn’t fix it. Never had this issue before.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Current app is bad. I often return to "home" when I don't want to. There's no volume adjust or subscribe button. The worst thing being unable to chat.

Update the app to at least allow text chatting like last time. It would be better now especially when we can use the keyboard on xbox now.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Capture in-game voice chat for xbox twitch app

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  12. So essentially just allow the Twitch app to broadcast Microsoft Edge to allow further expansion on Xbox streaming. Creators can use this to play GeForce Now games along with do commentary on videos, etc. etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  13. Ich würde mir wünschen, dass man meine Mitspieler die auf anderen Plattformen spielen ebenfalls im Stream hören kann. Spiele auf der Xbox und streame auf Twitch. Man hört leider nur mich und das ist im stream dann irgendwie langweilig.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I dont know if this is a bug or what but the chat panel does not hide with any button press.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. On xbox: When you press any button for more than a microsecond it will rapidfire and youll end up somewhere you did not intend to go. Fast forwarding to a particular place in a VOD in nearly impossible, it fast forwards way too fast. When you press Back on a vod after running a Search it doesnt take you back to the previous page. I love twitch but the new ui is ruining my experience; every other program on xbox, be it netflix, youtube, hulu, hbo max, functions much in the same manner..but not twitch.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Revert it back but at least keep the part where we can bring up our console menu without freezing the stream.

On Xbox that helps me be able to fix audio problems without missing the stream, also enjoyed before the update being able to not have to use my phone to type a little message or put an emote for a reaction.
    The controller turning off due to not being used is now a thing too which doesn't make sense after making us have to use our phones so.. make it not turn off like before please!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There's no reason why Twitch couldn't stream 1080p60fps from Xbox Series X to Twitch. if PS5 can do this, so can Xbox Series X, why couldn't you guys do this?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A recent update to Twitch on Xbox console will no longer allow me to select 1080P resolution setting. It's defaulted on 480 or 720 no matter how many times I select the little gear icon setting it won't let me select ANY resolution setting. This was NEVER an issue a few weeks ago. I watch Twitch almost exclusively on Xbox One, because it's very convenient for me. Can you please fix it?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. we need overlays on xbox, its only on pc and we need it on xbox

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Microphone Crackling,Background music like spotify or something better stream quality i mean 60fps not 30

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?