Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

102 results found

1. I am sure you have been hit with a bunch of these, but streaming from console on the Series X is extremely hit or miss. It crashes games, will randomly not record video, etc.

I love Twitch & am hoping to continue building my career as a content creator on the platform, but the App needs a next gen update.

I realize it is probably already in the works, just wanted to let you know it is severely impacting new streamers.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. poder hacer el directo desde la Xbox controlándolo desde un ordenador sin necesidad de una capturadora. serian directos de mas calidad y se podría interactuar mas con el espectador.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  3. Implementar Twitch Studios en Xbox ya que nosotros no tenemos muchas herramientas, yo me considero una persona humilde que quiere empezar a trasmitir.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add DSLR Cameras to xbox and give xbox streamers better new ways to stream

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A way to stream twitch (soundtrack) through the xbox app while streaming. It would be nice to be able to play the approved soundtrack list through the xbox streaming application.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ich möchte auf meiner xbox endlich genauso coop stramen können wie mit mixer auch früher bitte macht das möglich

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have been trying to stream on my xbox for a while now, but it has a bad delay when it transfers over to twitch.tv . I wonder if there's a way you plan to fix that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When streaming with the Xbox app, there is lag between the video and app, maybe you could add a delay option for the cam in app? Or just reduce latency somehow

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. So, I'm having trouble, with everytime i stream and I watch the streams back, all of my Xbox friends' mics are messed up. Either they're choppy or they're super duper faint, but there's no problem with my mic. Any help? Please?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  10. Добрый день. При запуске стрима на XBOX ONE на экране появляется синяя панель с количеством смотрящих стрим, микрофон и камера. Она очень не красивая и не удобная. Только мешает игровому процессу. Сделайте ее пожалуйста прозрачной как это реализовано на PS4.
    Благодарю!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Since the removal of snap an app on xbox console, we can no longer view live chats. This has made it increasingly harder for Xbox streamers to be notified. Many streamers who are getting started use overlay expert, but that doesn't show up the streamers' console either. Providing a live chat box for the streamers would be very much appreciated.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In the Recommended Channels Category on the Xbox Twitch App. Why am I seeing Channels that are already being followed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Queria mais dicas e exemplos de streamers de xbox one sem o uso de placa de captura, apenas direto do console, ja que não da pra personalizar igual no pc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi, I would like to throw in another Feedback request for the Xbox One Twitch Experience. I have Signed up for the Beta via the Xbox Insider app. The one Key thing I find is really a hassle about the app is:

1. The Stream Overlay Bar, the Bar that tells you the time your live and how many viewers you have.

I have noticed a few people have already put in Idea requests for this and it has fallen unto deaf ears. One post that has been up here since November 8th 2015 stating my same issue has no resolution…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to see the chat when i m streaming from Xbox it need blue screen i see people chatting from my Xbox please 🙏 and thank you 10 rating 10 star

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. MEJORAR LA OPCIONES AL MOMENTO DE TRANSMITIR EN LA CONSOLA XBOX , MAYOR ESTABILIDAD Y COLOCAR EL CHAT EN LA PANTALLA YA Q ES ALGO INCOMODO AL MOMENTO DE HABLAR CON LOS ESPECTADORES

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would love to raid my friends and favorite streamers when I'm done with my stream. On console, I can't do that unfortunately. Please allow it to where we can raid people on xbox. I feel like I'm missing out on the streaming experience without it.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?