Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

102 results found

1. Since the recent Twitch app update, my new followers do not have an announcement in chat. They are still listed in my activity feed. But the chat doesn't record them the same way subs, raids etc.... are announced.
    I have checked all my settings that the chat announcements are on, and have changed to 2 different overlays alerts (Overlay Exper and Own3D), both of which display animated alerts fine.
    However, as I am streaming direct from Xbox, I have no way to see those alerts unless running the stream from PC in real time, instead using the Android mobile app.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. исправьте пожалуйста ошибки в приложении twitch на xbox , нельзя отрегулировать уровень громкости party chat, если стримить игру с друзьями команду слышно с помехами , и локализируйте приложение на русском языке

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ultimamente ao fazer live pala Twitch estou sendo derrubada no dia 13/03/2021 fiz live umas 3 vezes para vê se a live durava e nada fui derrubado as 3 vezes, faço live streaming pelo Xbox One da Twitch jogo para o YouTube e estou sendo prejudicado com a instabilidade da live, aguando soluções, obg.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. добавить в xbox поель донатов и т д

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Series s. Start broadcast it stays on screen 30 seconds then goes off line and closes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to see the chat when i m streaming from Xbox it need blue screen i see people chatting from my Xbox please 🙏 and thank you 10 rating 10 star

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I recorded a tour of a Minecraft building on my Xbox One console, and I know I did, because I got the notification, but when I went onto Twitch.com on my Chromebook, the video wasn't there under the "All Videos" section. I am sure that I have on the save past streams option in the settings on, but it still didn't show up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Implementar Twitch Studios en Xbox ya que nosotros no tenemos muchas herramientas, yo me considero una persona humilde que quiere empezar a trasmitir.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. For some reason on xbox when live streaming and only xbox the ingame voice chat does not go through with recording. it would be kinda cool if we could choose ingame voice chat recording as well as xbox party recording

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  10. Boa tarde, venho reclamar e é um descaso muito grande a quem grava direto do console xbox one, primeiro de tudo quando vai entrar ao vivo não tem jeito de ver a camera mais para fins de posicionar o local certo e antigamente tinha, e muito menos de dar zoom, o descaso pra quem grava direto do console ainda continua sendo que, muitos mais muitos bug's de audio, chega ser vergonhoso o tanto de bug's que o audio dá e isso quando está gravando direto do console, meu deus, de quem seria a incompetência da twitch ou microsoft? Isso vem…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have been trying to stream on my xbox for a while now, but it has a bad delay when it transfers over to twitch.tv . I wonder if there's a way you plan to fix that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When streaming with the Xbox app, there is lag between the video and app, maybe you could add a delay option for the cam in app? Or just reduce latency somehow

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. poder hacer el directo desde la Xbox controlándolo desde un ordenador sin necesidad de una capturadora. serian directos de mas calidad y se podría interactuar mas con el espectador.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Queria mais dicas e exemplos de streamers de xbox one sem o uso de placa de captura, apenas direto do console, ja que não da pra personalizar igual no pc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to see these ideas added to the xbox twitch app and make a way to add a snap feature back to xbox so I can see chat from stream on my tv. I would LOVE to go back to streaming from my console with out needing my desktop pc or lap top or tablet to make all that possible, plus I would LOVE to see a way to broadcast my stream but apply music to my stream and make it more personal for my viewers (like all the pros out there that do it every day and…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ich möchte auf meiner xbox endlich genauso coop stramen können wie mit mixer auch früher bitte macht das möglich

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In the Recommended Channels Category on the Xbox Twitch App. Why am I seeing Channels that are already being followed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  19. Добрый день. При запуске стрима на XBOX ONE на экране появляется синяя панель с количеством смотрящих стрим, микрофон и камера. Она очень не красивая и не удобная. Только мешает игровому процессу. Сделайте ее пожалуйста прозрачной как это реализовано на PS4.
    Благодарю!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)