Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

102 results found

1. Add DSLR Cameras to xbox and give xbox streamers better new ways to stream

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep in mind 60fps streaming is supported on PlayStation, but not Xbox in any capacity. The current bitrate setting limitations already seem okay for 60fps, but there's no option to stream 60fps. This immediately puts Xbox streamers at a huge disadvantage as 30fps is disgusting to watch.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. -Game chat audio
    -Overlays/Notifications/etc
    -Party chat bubbles(with profile pic)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I am sure you have been hit with a bunch of these, but streaming from console on the Series X is extremely hit or miss. It crashes games, will randomly not record video, etc.

I love Twitch & am hoping to continue building my career as a content creator on the platform, but the App needs a next gen update.

I realize it is probably already in the works, just wanted to let you know it is severely impacting new streamers.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  5. we need better qualities for the xbox one like what you did with the ps4 but on the xbox one and 60 fps doesn't sound to bad for the xbox one as well.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Every time I stream on the Xbox series x, the stream becomes pixelated every time I make fast movements or some times for no reason. Please fix this issue.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  7. So, I'm having trouble, with everytime i stream and I watch the streams back, all of my Xbox friends' mics are messed up. Either they're choppy or they're super duper faint, but there's no problem with my mic. Any help? Please?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  8. Vocês podem incluir opção de fundoverde na câmera, sem necessidade de outros programas, em especial para quem transmite direto do Xbox One.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Current app is bad. I often return to "home" when I don't want to. There's no volume adjust or subscribe button. The worst thing being unable to chat.

Update the app to at least allow text chatting like last time. It would be better now especially when we can use the keyboard on xbox now.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Revert it back but at least keep the part where we can bring up our console menu without freezing the stream.

On Xbox that helps me be able to fix audio problems without missing the stream, also enjoyed before the update being able to not have to use my phone to type a little message or put an emote for a reaction.
    The controller turning off due to not being used is now a thing too which doesn't make sense after making us have to use our phones so.. make it not turn off like before please!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. seeing that the xbox console, is able to have chat pop ups during the gameplay, more creative layout so they can see our unique background. seeing our game library so the ideas are limitless. more interactions with viewers

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have a better recording display for live streaming on Xbox consoles. They need to have more settings for recording live streaming display on xbox consoles.

Similar to PlayStation consoles. It's got options for displaying live streaming messages on screen and rec. for live streaming.

They should have it more live streaming display settings and options when using twitch on Xbox One and Xbox series S|X consoles.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I feel that streamers who stream directly from their console should be able to broadcast their parties without having to ask their friends to include their audio

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A way to stream twitch (soundtrack) through the xbox app while streaming. It would be nice to be able to play the approved soundtrack list through the xbox streaming application.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Compared to Playstation, Xbox is a basic app. See number of viewers doesn’t even keep up with the stream live on my phone. I have to keep my phone open on Xbox to see the chat. Playstation allows Twitch chat to show up briefly on screen. Please give Xbox some love by working with Xbox. I have games on both systems. I love streaming for my friends but AVOID Xbox for this know bug. I’ve reset my Xbox to factory and still doesn’t fix it. Never had this issue before.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On xbox: When you press any button for more than a microsecond it will rapidfire and youll end up somewhere you did not intend to go. Fast forwarding to a particular place in a VOD in nearly impossible, it fast forwards way too fast. When you press Back on a vod after running a Search it doesnt take you back to the previous page. I love twitch but the new ui is ruining my experience; every other program on xbox, be it netflix, youtube, hulu, hbo max, functions much in the same manner..but not twitch.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There's no reason why Twitch couldn't stream 1080p60fps from Xbox Series X to Twitch. if PS5 can do this, so can Xbox Series X, why couldn't you guys do this?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My Xbox streams keep ending its getting on my Last Nerves StopIt

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Twitch should create some sort of feature that allow music to be shared on stream wether it’s through Spotify or Amazon Music or even just a button that says share audio with stream. Please this would help out with my Xbox stream set up!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ¿Pordian incluir que el chat de voz de fortnite en xbox se oyera?
    Es decir que lo captara

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?