Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

71 results found

1. so I can show myself on cam, but I cant seem to show what I am playing on my ps4. I have an aver media and It is all connected correctly. Any help? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  2. The section for recommended channels should not include channels that I'm already subscribed/following. This is completely redundant as the first thing most people do is look through those to see if there's a channel they want to view. At the same time it also limits the number of recommended channels that you will see which can hurt smaller communities by not getting their name out there. i.e. If I have 20 channels that I follow that are live I may only see 1 or 2 new channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Já instalei e desinstalei o app tanto do play quanto do celular e não funciona

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  4. I've been having a big influx of people coming to watch my streams which is huge for me as i've only been streaming for about 3 days. Today I encountered an issue where I was in game but it showed the blue screen for the ps4 while I was in game. I have tried restarting my game my Ps5 my internet everything. I went online and looked for answers so I could get some help and I did what they said helped to no avail. Starting out is hard enough but losing viewers and possible followers because of something I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Zero viewers on PS4 twitch streams even though people are watching and chatting. It literally never moves off zero. I’ve seen this problem come up a lot on Reddit too. Can we look into this please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Deben habilitar la wem cam de pc paraa ps4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I set it as bug because I think is a bug in the PS4 app.

Yesterday I did a stream for DBZ: Kakarot setting the title "Entrenando para superar el poder de un súper Saiyajin" but when I was watching the live in my PC, the title displayed was from the Tuesday streaming "Intentando la última campaña de Juana de Arco"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. hola lo que quieria decir era de que n todos tenemos dinero para hacer un stream desde pc y hacemos desde ps4 y nos gustaria a muchos ver si habra alguna opcion para poder poner alertas de sub follow etc para nosotros streamers de twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Se calhar, como um Streamer na Playstation, ter mais opções de escolha do género, como existe no StreamLabs, Uma PSLabs incorporada. Onde conseguíssemos por um novo follow, donates, coisas deste género. Seria uma ajuda enorme para quem não tem um PC com uma performance elevada.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi, i’m Pier from Italy and i’ve two ideas for Twitch. I hope that i’ll not write things already known or stupid.

Do you think is possible a collab with Sony? It’ll be useful a link between the subs of a channel and the friends of a player (streamer) of PlayStation, in order to receive message or other only from them or something else. I see everyday streamers that’ll pay for a thing like this.

I’d like to realize a app where i can see the schedule of my favourite streamers and create a notify when he’s online with a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?