Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. Keep in mind 60fps streaming is supported on PlayStation, but not Xbox in any capacity. The current bitrate setting limitations already seem okay for 60fps, but there's no option to stream 60fps. This immediately puts Xbox streamers at a huge disadvantage as 30fps is disgusting to watch.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. Current app update on xbox requires a user to scan a qr code then use a mobile device in order to type in chat. The ability to type in chat should be native to the Xbox app and not require external devices.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I think the Nintendo switch twitch app should allow you to buy bits and subs and the ability to gift subs

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The twitch app for switch has some issues - after a channel plays adds it will force you to leave the channel and return- sometimes more than once to resume stream. Please resolve.

Also something to help buffer would be nice as well as pause buffer doesnt work.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  5. i suddenly cannot see the comments on playstation and the delay on my stream manager on ios is really delayed. it says that i have comments disabled but i never disabled them and i dunno how to fix it or rather enable it

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  6. Compared to Playstation, Xbox is a basic app. See number of viewers doesn’t even keep up with the stream live on my phone. I have to keep my phone open on Xbox to see the chat. Playstation allows Twitch chat to show up briefly on screen. Please give Xbox some love by working with Xbox. I have games on both systems. I love streaming for my friends but AVOID Xbox for this know bug. I’ve reset my Xbox to factory and still doesn’t fix it. Never had this issue before.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Current app is bad. I often return to "home" when I don't want to. There's no volume adjust or subscribe button. The worst thing being unable to chat.

Update the app to at least allow text chatting like last time. It would be better now especially when we can use the keyboard on xbox now.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be great to go full screen camera so we can have just chatting sessions with our communities, at least since we can’t react to other content like Youtube, console streaming could be easier for everyone

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The new ps5 update is so weird first of all you say it should be a “viewer-only" experience but the mobile app shows alot more content (vods-playlist etc..) and one of the most important things to view is chat even if you don’t interact with it and only read it still is a big part of being in a vod,Also the past version was so bad design wise and personally i like the new design and appreciate that the player is alot more flexible in skipping and rewinding but if you want to skip to an exact part you will…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. i can`t watch my stream to control settings or lags i get this channel is not playable on this device at this time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  12. Capture in-game voice chat for xbox twitch app

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  13. My big issue is the limit on VODS that show up when I specifically go to someone’s channel. Certain streamers I watch stream twice a day 6 days a week and when I miss a game but want to keep up with it I can no longer do that if they are playing different games and the one I keep up with is past the number limit. It seems harmful to views on videos, views for the streamer, and content for the viewers to not be able to find what should even be considered recent because of how limiting VODS…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. So essentially just allow the Twitch app to broadcast Microsoft Edge to allow further expansion on Xbox streaming. Creators can use this to play GeForce Now games along with do commentary on videos, etc. etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  15. Your new update is just removing features like chatting, and chat in vod. Why would anyone chose to watch Twitch on console when it's just like watching a Youtube video? Chat is a big part of what makes Twitch interesting and I have no idea how you thought it was a good idea to remove it. There's so much else that is a downgrade, but this is the biggest one for me. And I wonder how anything at all were improved by this, and that's something I think the users deserve to know.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. rollback the update. no one wants this. it’s been a month with no improvements and the only update was so that the app wouldn’t work if you found a way to avoid your god awful update. can’t even watch vods from my favorite streamers collections as the only way I could before was with continue watching. but I guess downgrading is the way to go. got stuff on your twitter bragging about improving chat interactions while doing stuff like this. way to go.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. It's no brainer that Twitch team should do this, to give us an option to hide camera side on screen when streaming so we can see everything. it's annoying that I couldn't read what's in top right corner, so I would have to pause everything and move the camera around. Xbox Series X don't do this. Please Twitch, add this important feature so that we can remove the camera side but still visible to viewers/followers, just like Xbox Series X can.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  18. Ich würde mir wünschen, dass man meine Mitspieler die auf anderen Plattformen spielen ebenfalls im Stream hören kann. Spiele auf der Xbox und streame auf Twitch. Man hört leider nur mich und das ist im stream dann irgendwie langweilig.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  19. I dont know if this is a bug or what but the chat panel does not hide with any button press.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For people that play on Xbox, their streams look a bit plain so it would be nice if we could have some overlays like chat, webcam, and ALERTS!! Just a way to level up Xbox users' streams so we can grow easier.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?