Dashboard: Live, Stream Summary, Achievements, Stats, and more

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Emote usage stats on Partner Dashboard

It would be useful for Partners to be able to check which emotes are used the most and the least in the Partner Settings.

If we want to upload and change one we would be able to choose based on the popularity, keeping subs happy and replacing the least used emote with one that may be more successful.

19 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. no avanza el porcentaje de mi media de 3 espectadores :( Que hacemos auxilio

no avanza el porcentaje de mi media de 3 espectadores :( Que hacemos auxilio

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More accounting tools for Twitch Revenue

(Resposting this because I initially published this in General)

In addition to knowing how much revenue I earn during a certain period of time, I would also like to have the following features:

1) At the end of each month, receive an email notification that you reached the $100 threshold, and when the revenue will be transferred into your account.

2) Something on the dashboard showing how much revenue is in the "balance" after each transfer. So I won't have to manually calculate that amount every time a check/transfer comes in.

3) Actually, let's just have an entire activity center…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Custom date range for stream Stats

In addition to the options already there, I would like to be able to select a custom date range to view detailed stats for that period.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add sub renewal rate in analytics

The ability to know how long your subs are staying subbed to your channel, not just how many subs you've gained in the month but how many of those are new versus returning subscribers.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Payout Stats -- Historical, Upcoming, Receipts, ANYTHING really :P

Twitch seems to be the only company that says "check your statement" when asking about upcoming or historical payouts -- there's really no information. Makes you feel really uncomfortable and in-the-dark in the current state of things. It's one of those expected features, too -- we shouldn't have to request for this ;D

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Viewers

Why is it when I have multiple viewers over the course of a stream it only says I had 1 viewer??????

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. View your personal time spent watching streams in the past month separated by channel

I was thinking about who to spend my Prime sub on this month, and decided I would do it based on which channel I watched the most in the past month. But it looks like the only way for me to know that right now is just to guess off the top of my head. It would be nice to be able to see our personal watch history sorted by total time viewed. This could be both in the past 30 days as well as all-time total viewing time (if this is recorded).

An example of something similar would be…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make a good "Average Viewers" calculation

So I've been looking at the statistics that I get on every stream. I normaly get from 1 to 6 viewers per stream but many times I have 1 viewer like 10 mins and then goes to 4 or 5 afert a long time of having this amount and after stream I check my stats and I see that the Average is 2 or tops 3. Why is this? because Twitch doesn't count the amount of time that people is watching but just make a simple calculation of the min quantity of viewers divided by your top amount. So I…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Average viewers not correct

I streamed tonight with around 15 total viewers for most of my stream, but with a low of around 8-10. My stream summary only says I had an average viewer of 2 people. Is there some sort of bug or reporting error happening?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 20 viewers to 8?

I had 7 viewers. Another streamer hosted me and I had 20 and kept about 12 of them for about an hour yet in mys stream summary it says I only had 8 viewers. im upset because Ive been having a race with my friend to see who could get 10 first and ive been so close so many times and now I have 0 proof

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i have 3-6 avarage viewers and i get 2 average day

ive had 3-6 average viewers now for the last 4-5 days and it says i have 2 adverage viewers but i have seen more than 3 chatting in my chat

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My stream stats don't match up to my achievements, is there a delay?

I like all the changes! But it seems to have different info between stats and achievements.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Dashboard: Live, Stream Summary, Achievements, Stats, and more

Feedback and Knowledge Base