How can we improve the dashboard? (feedback on Live, Stream Summary, Stats, Achievements and other pages welcome)

Errors in Dashboard

Not sure if this has been happening all along, but there are errors in the Stream Summary for me. For instance, I streamed from 6:50p - 10:05p tonight, but it tells me my stream went from 6:50-8:55, shorting me over an hour. Also, says I gained only 1 follower tonight, but I gained 4. Is this just a glitch tonight, or has this kind of thing been going on for awhile? If so, it's hard to trust the stats...

22 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • abarryj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I streamed for just over 8 hrs last night. Had 8 new followers I believe and had between 15 and 28 viewers the entire time. My stats say I only streamed 29 minutes and do not reflect anything accurate. Stream labs got it right. Why can't you?? This can greatly affect my moving forward. Get it right please.

• Corin Mawer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had my highest peak last night and streamed for over 2 hours and it says that I only streamed 2o min. I'm going to be really sad if that can't be fixed. :(

• Friendly_Mugger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At least I don't feel as bad as I'm not the only one it's happening to... still bad in that the information Twitch shows is incomplete... especially when compared to StreamLabs averages (which may not be accurate either, but still)...

• Ravdoss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lost an hour on a two hour stream. The Twitch recording shows it was just over 2 hours and there was no connection drop during stream. Seems like this is an ongoing issue affecting multiple streamers.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yea i same thing here dude i streamed from 5:30- around about 9:30 gained 3 new follows and a sub peaked at 12 viewers for about 45 minutes and its saying i gained only 2 follows no subs only streamed an hour and peaked at 6 viewers

• icyphilippe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for me the stream sumarry refuses to appear i get the pou up saying its ready in the live tab of the dashboard but when i click it it shows the stream from the 23

• Jodie Wilkes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the same- today- streamed for 1hr 30 it tells me I streamed 22mins. Also says I peaked at 5 viewers and then the graph shows a solid 3 viewers for 22mins.
        Really unfair.

• Poh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same happened to me as well tonight. VOD shows that I streamed for ~5 hours while my summary shows about an hour shorter worth of data.

• justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah noticing this as well, its cut in 3. and viewers didn't show up either

• jamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happened to me today, 1hr shart stream only gave me 21m as my duration.

Feedback and Knowledge Base