When (What Time) Do Your Viewers/Followers Watch?
Streamers struggle with the problem of the "when should I stream" question.
Inherently, there's a lot of variables around that; and, of course, your ACTUAL viewers tend to watch you on your schedule. However, an analytic that tries to help them find an ideal time to even experiment or "find missed viewers" with would be very helpful.
- You have 10,000 followers.
- How many of them actively engage and use Twitch?
- Do they even watch you anymore?
- When are they watching? (AKA - Are you missing opportunities because of the timing, and not the game?)
- Are there hot spots? Are they watching other similar creators at specific times? For example, if I'm catching some viewers at 10PM PT -- but they tend to watch 2PM - 4PM PT, is there potential there?
Obviously it would be great to track a mix of potential engaged viewers. If there was a way to additionally pool potential viewers that may have lurked recently (for let's say 10 mins.), but not followed your stream perhaps that could arguably yield more potential than someone who followed you a year ago but hasn't watched.