There was an error during translation

Developers

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Step 2 is failing successfully with {"total":0,"data":[],"maxtotalcost":10000,"total_cost":0,"pagination":[]}. Why is this so ridiculously impossible to use? I've built API integrations with over 20 different web apps. This one is BY FAR the most difficult to use. All I'm trying to do is set up a webhook so that streamers can join my software and see when people subscribed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  EventSub  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Limits like max length for transport.secret property would be good.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  EventSub  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The section title under the payload section of the extension.bits_transaction.create event is "Channel Hype Train End Notification Example" when it should read "Extension Bits Transaction Notification Example"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  EventSub  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Include the same data as received from https://api.twitch.tv/helix/moderation/banned/events. Primarily event timestamp (time when the ban/unban action occurred) and the id (allows checking for duplication with eventsub messages already received when pulling from helix)

Add the following fields to "event" paylod for ban/unban eventsub messages:
    "id": "1IPFqmlu9W2q4mXXjULyM8zX0rb",
    "action_timestamp": "2019-03-13T15:55:19Z"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. EventSub Beta for channel.prediction.end event/status should be consistent with helix casing of status, i.e "Valid values are RESOLVED, and CANCELED."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. EventSub Beta for channel.poll.end and channel.poll.progress event/status should be consistent with helix casing of status, i.e "Valid values are COMPLETED, ARCHIVED, and TERMINATED"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Extensions themselves can sign up for webhooks for transactions, but those bit exchanges are completely invisible to the broadcaster. They can't make alerts, or estimate revenue, etc. I would love an event for any transaction make on any extension for the authorized broadcaster.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add filter for channel.channelpointscustomrewardredemption.add to only receive redemptions from own client ID.

Additionally, add clientID as a field in the data payload to be able to route redemptions since we won't have a 1st party reward ID on file since our app didn't create it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Now that Subscription Limitations are capped by a "Cost", it would be nice to have these subscriptions disable themselves automatically, rather than ever applying to the limit.

IE; I never make any subscriptions to events, unless I have authorization from that channel. When that channel revokes authorization, private events that require authentication (Such as subscriptions) get disabled. Public events, such as stream up/down do NOT get disabled, but instead start having a cost against my limit.

I would rather ALL subscriptions get disabled, not just private ones.

Otherwise I need to handle disabling subscriptions after a REVOKE is made on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This is something with the intention for client rather than server side.

So the idea is to subscribe to the streams.online topic but instead of specifying a broadcasterid you specify a userid. This topic would give the streams.online notifications for the broadcasters that the user is following and has notifications enabled for. You could subscribe to streams.online for each broadcaster a user is following which is indeed a possibility but at the same time cause a problem as some people follow a good 200-300 channels of which for quite a lot they probably don't even have notifications which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be great, if the add/update events for Custom Rewards and Custom Reward Redemptions would have a flag, if the Custom Reward was created by the client_id which subscribed the topic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?