Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1305 results found

1. Let's get Mini Painting added to the Categories list!
    I'm a full time Mini painting streamer, and I know tons of fellow painters would love to use this category.
    We've got a really awesome, engaged community on Twitch, and it would be perfect form of outreach to connect with fans of D&D, Warhammer, and countless other miniature producers. This tag would allow us to use it as an umbrella category to engage many other users looking for content like ours.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tomb Raider: 10th anniversary edition is a never released game by the original Tomb Raider developers Core Design. This game recently was made playable by the fans and is regularly updated.
    It would be great to have it as a special category since more and more people stream it. Right now we have to use "Tomb Raider Anniversary" category which is not relevant to this game as "Anniversary" is a different game by Crystal Dynamics.
    Some proof how popular and important Anniversary Edition is for the gaming community:
    https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2021/01/09/you-can-now-play-this-cancelled-tomb-raider-remake/

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/7/22219080/tom-raider-10th-anniversary-remake-lost-playable-internet-archive

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-01-07-original-developer-of-tomb-raider-tried-to-salvage-cancelled-10th-anniversary-edition-with-indiana-jones-and-national-treasure-pitches

https://www.techradar.com/news/how-to-play-the-newly-resurfaced-tomb-raider-remake

https://www.svg.com/309445/you-can-now-play-this-canceled-tomb-raider-game/

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Imperivm RTC - HD Edition "Great Battles of Rome" is the new HD Edition of the Imperivm III. Imperivm fans need to merge "Imperivm III: Great Battles of Rome" and "Imperivm: Great Battles of Rome - HD Edition" categories.

It is also necessary to correct the name of the merge to Imperivm RTC - HD Edition "Great Battles of Rome"

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello, there are an increasing number of video artists using twitch, but no good category to bring them together. Some use 'Art' but tend to get lost in the sea of traditional artists (painters, drawers etc). Some use 'Music' since their video art is often accompanied by music, but again the focus of that category isn't really right for what they're doing.

Most of the video artists I'm aware of are either generating artistic moving video patterns from scratch (like '70s-style psychadelic music videos, but moving far beyond that with modern technologies) or curating, reshaping and modifying pre-existing video (glitch,…

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We can get stream tags, but we can not filter streams by a tag ID. However it can be easily done from the official app. Like to get streams tagged as "Family Friendly" or "Squads", or "Mode: Battle Royale" etc.

Please provide API for 3d party developers :)

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Today Twich tags were changed from English to katakana.
    I want it back to the way it was.
    From a Japanese point of view, it looks odd.
    League of Legends is League of Legends, Valorant is Valorant in Japan.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Condense all versions of RPG Maker (MV, XP, VX etc.) into just 'RPG Maker'. This will mean that RPG Maker streamers get more traction & exposure if everyone points to one singular, all-encompassing category.

If that's not possible, even just an 'RPG Maker' tag would be enough, so that people can just stream into Science & Technology with that tag attached.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Summed up, for the new directory buttons that are being experimented with to supposedly help adding discoverability to the platform, could there be a fifth button that exclusively shows streamers who has been streaming consistently for atleast six months, but average less than 10/15 viewers?

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've logged into Twitch today to find my recommendations page filled with stuff in Spanish, Turkish, Russian and Korean. I speak none of these. It's also offering me a "while [channel name] is offline" section for a channel I don't even follow. Fix your stupid algorithm.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. would like to add call of duty : dmz as a separate category on twitch to help discoverability for dmz creators so we aren't all lost in the warzone category

have had multiple people stop by saying they are looking for dmz content but its hard to find

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If twitch can't be bothered to get the default tags for games correct, which is obviously going to happen with any organization of this size working at this speed, then at least allow me to disconnect tags that don't describe what I'm doing. IE when I'm playing X-Plane 11, a flight simulator, why am I getting "Stealth" "RTS" and "Strategy"? Let -me- manage my tags, because you're bad at it. I appreciate the suggestions I get, but if you've got default tags that suck, I should be able to remove them. This should always have been a capability we should…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This would be every month have new creators highlighted in those sections. This would be a great way to promote twitch ambassadors more as well as creators that are really just making great content regardless of their small size. Right now its incredibly difficult to get any exposure on twitch and i think this would be great right now.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello,

I would like to add "Disney's Lorcana: Trading Card Game" to Twitch, as this is something I am streaming. It's a fairly large game coming soon, so I imagine a lot of people will be streaming this.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There are many Animal streamers out there now, we really could use our own category instead of being scattered all over twitch.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I was just thinking about an idea that would probably help people who are new to streaming on Twitch to have a tab list of New and upcoming streamers who have like 100 followers or less to see an entire list of new streamers who haven't had that many followers to be easily seen to give chance for them to be noticed by channels who have slightly bigger followership and viewership. This would give new streamers a chance of being noticed and checked out, and also gives opportunity for bigger channels to drop them a raid too, because part of…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please please let us mark someone recommended in the sidebar under the recommended section as not interested straight from the sidebar. It is so annoying to have a recommendation there that you want to get rid of that you can't. You're supposed to be able to find them on the main page and be able to mark not interested that way but today I could not find them there so now I'm stuck with the streamer in the sidebar. Super frustrating.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow users to tag their stream as having turned on Twitch integration for the game they are playing.

Twitch integrations, either added by the developer or through mods, can be a fun way for viewers to interact with the streamer and the game that they are playing. At the moment there is no way for viewers to find streamers who have integrations turned on.

Even if you search for a specific game which has the potential to integrate with Twitch, there is no guarantee that the streamer has the feature turned on.

This tag would allow streamers to indicate that…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The removal of the "blind playthrough" tag was made in an attempt to be more inclusive of those with vision based disabilities, however the move of taking tags away effectively hurts more streamers in the long run than it helps (myself included, I have a visual impairment and play new games all the time on my stream, so blind playthrough is quite literal). For reference, I could count 16 tags directed towards speedrunning (a small subset of content creators on twitch, though quite popular in its own right.) and not a single one directed towards gaming with a disability.

Instead…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. we hold tournaments for irl fishing streamers. and all we have right now is just chatting and travel outdoors. so folks have a hard time findings us since their really isnt a category for us.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "River City Ransom" was removed as a category when creating a new stream.

The closest category that matches this game on Twitch is "Downtown Nekketsu Story", the Japanese version of River City Ransom. Very few people who play River City Ransom in the US, Australian, and European markets would refer to the game as Downtown Nekketsu Story. River City Ransom was heavily localized for its NA release, including the removal of one of the three difficulty settings, core narrative change from rival high schools to street gangs, completely rebalanced item costs and enemy rewards, and a graphical redraw of both…

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 65 66
  • Don't see your idea?