Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1305 results found

1. With the new guidelines regarding sexual content streamed on Twitch, and the green light to twerk and pole dance, it is safe to say that it is time to add a separate category for this type of content. At the moment, channels are streaming twerking videos under the art category. Viewers expect to see people drawing or painting when they click the art category, not twerking/dancing. This type of content just doesn't go in the same category as Drawing/Painting. It would be nice for streamers providing twerking and pole dancing as part of their content to have a category of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What about giving users a ban option right away instead of just not recommended?

This goes for any kind of channel, regular, Vtuber, LGBT,etc

This is a follow up to my previously posted idea

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310210-discover/suggestions/47257001-channels-marked-not-interested-not-syncing-acros

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It seems following a category is no longer working. And the followed categories tab does not show all the game titles I followed.

I may have followed many titles, but I don't think there should be a limit to that.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There are two identical categories for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, just with different tags.

People most likely stream in the category with more viewers, but which one of the two that is switches sometimes. It's very confusing and there is no reason to have two seperate categories for the same game anyway.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am running a business corporation and I decided to do so e development in my business. I want to introduce my products, build a stronger brand and connect with customers better. I am looking for a company who could create a website and develop an mobile application for my business. If anyone knows a professional company then share with me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi everyone. I have a business and I decided to enhanced performance, scalability of business and access to skilled developers. I heard that with the help of React. js, businesses can ensure that their web applications are both maintainable and highly scalable. I need a professional company that offering me theses facilities. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New Section Suggestion: "Discovery Clips"

Add a new section on Twitch "Discovery Clips"

Explore clips from rising streamers and creators. From epic gaming plays to hilarious moments of improvised comedy, this section gives you the chance to discover new talents before they go viral. Get ready to be part of the journey as these emerging creators make their way to the top.

New section: https://twitch.tv/discovery/clips

An example of how it would look: https://ibb.co/vVjrftt

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A new learning category about learning programming in general not just for game development but learning basics and advanced languages which can be implemented for use for software and game development

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Categoria para poder hacer directos de programas Deportivos en Directo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It is currently not easy to navigate through so many pages/streams when using Sort by either High to Low or Low to HIgh. in [ all directory ] , or within a category or within a tag.

I've recently found myself enjoying smaller channels as it is easier to connect with everbody in there

It would be nice to have an option to sort by high to low but with a set amount of viewers. Example High to Low, below 100 viewers [ The set amount of viewers should be within a blank box we should be allowed to type…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There are better places for that type of content, and I do not want "stepbro" and "stepsis" rub their parts in my face on the "following" page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Zapping Mode, a way in which you can search for channels much faster that is almost instantaneous than what was done in the past. That you can watch any type of channels and you can discover a new channel that is doing something interesting. The interface is a normal channel but you have the option to zap and change to the next one, and you also have the option to enter the channel and continue watching it if not after 1 minute it changes to the next one or the channel you are watching is automatically put on (it is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a refresh button for 'Followed Channels' (and 'Recommended Channels') list/bar. I know this list updates itself, but I also know it's not realtime. A refresh button would do the trick. It could be placed next to the 'Sort by' button.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. With the increase in available tags, it would be wonderful to be able to pick more than 5 tags.

Could we get an increase in the amount of possible tags, so we don't have to struggle over which tags we want to go with? Like say, 10?

2,084 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

113 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow mouseover browsing from PC of followed channels while currently watching a channel.

This will allow people to check in for a snapshot of what's going on in additional channels, and give a viable reason for people to stay on site without having to jump stream to stream.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Myself and many other streamers do automotive repair, Racing, designing and don't have a category to do so under. I believe a umbrella cat. of motorsports should be added to help people find that content.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'm logged out, on my work computer on a fresh browser. Why do I get people with little, tight clothing shaking their *** on my recommended?

I want to be able to open the website at my work computer without seeing inappropriate channels on my screen. Even without a thumbnail, mistakenly clicking one of the recommended channels will potentially end careers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add this category:
    - Streamdungeons

So that streamers can put this game as a category in the live ones, thank you very much I am attentive to your answer.

I also invite you to visit our pages and learn about the game: https://streamdungeons.com/
    https://nft.streamdungeons.com/

803 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TWITCH IS A VIABLE OPTION FOR ENTERTAINMENT THAT NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT!

As people emerge from their Covid cocoons, we find ourselves competing more and more with entertainment in the IRL world -- we've lost a lot of viewers, and we're not gaining enough new viewers.

To that end, I wish Twitch would invest a little advertising budget in raising awareness of the non-gaming parts of the Platform. There are so many artists with so much to offer, and so many great communities, but people just don’t know we’re here. I think a large segment of the public would…

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reruns have been killing the asmr section to the point where everything is now reruns. There are a plethora of issues with this one problem, still there are far more than what meets the eye.

The ASMR section was once filled with new live channels (when I started viewing this content was 2 years ago and now it has gone from pretty much all live to less than around 10% live)

This trend has done catastrophic damage to the potential of new creators, I believe there needs to be a major signifier of what is a rerun and what's a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?