Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1304 results found

1. I want to watch my friends clips sometimes, and your clips system has consistently now started showing clips of the new trend people are following now that let girls practically display essentially just flat out nudity where they are clothed, but the clothing they are wearing is completely out of view, so they appear nude on stream.

I honestly don't have anything against this personally, but I just don't wanna see this stuff. I browse Twitch exclusively for sfw content. It's not really been a problem until very recently where almost all my clip recommendations are this stuff, even on…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There was once an option for users to remove a streamer from their 'Recommended' feed (via the "⋮" icon). This icon/feature has since been removed.
    Currently, the only way to remove a streamer is to manually block them by opening 'Whispers', searching for their channel, creating a whisper for said channel and then blocking them. To be blunt this method is unintuitive, obtuse and it should be revised.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A problem I have noticed is that any weather-related streams fall into either the IRL, Travel & Outdoors or Science & Technology categories, which affects the discoverability of those types of streams.

With the impacts that weather can have on people, this change would make Twitch another way for people to know that a dangerous storm is approaching. This would be very beneficial to both the streamers and the people watching them by having increased discoverability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi, I am here. JavaScript is a cross-platform, object-oriented programming language used by developers to make web pages interactive. It allows developers to create dynamically updating content, use animations, clickable buttons, control multimedia. I need Javascript software development services. That's why I am asking you. Advise me a best company that provide me these services.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Essentially, a lot of streamers playing games during Variety periods, and this applies a lot to old games, tend to improperly setup the respective games (due to their age or certain things that have to be worked out). Not only that, a lot of streamers don't approach older games correctly, resulting in frustrations, chat backseating and overall an incomplete experience.

For example, Max Payne 3 is a very fickle game:
    - It features controls that aren't explained to the player directly (G to roll, Ctrl to sprint, 1 2 3 4 for gun controls, H to switch shoulder),
    - The…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This was also suggested back in 2020 but clearly no twitch employees have cared to even check it… Let us hide specific tags already, I absolutely do not enjoy watching vtubers at all and I’m so annoyed when 70% of what I see are just vtubers. I truly despise it when people use fake voices and an anime avatar, please let us block tags!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hey, idk if this breaks anything, but i featured a somewhat embarassing in hindsight clip of me just failing at a game, its like i dont want to remove it, but i think its getting too much attention yk

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So far I have only found the ability to hide or block streamers content on the for you type page of twitch, but the ability to do this in the general browsing sections especially when browsing live channels would be helpful especially for those who want to see less individuals who show a lot of skin.

The general block and ban functions available in chats doesn't do this, nor should it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I go to the clips page of a game category I want to see the "most relevant" section arranged by viewcount and all time. Thing is you can't do this since you have to scroll past the entire featured clips category before you can see the beginning of the most relevant clips category and the page will crash before you ever reach it due to having to scroll and load every single featured clip until the 0 view ones.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There have been a lot of these requests on here but one thing I've noticed is that they don't gain traction while other things do. PLEASE, can we have an option to mute categories based on tags. Perhaps we can browse tags and click "not interested" on that tag and we'll never see any further channels with that tag.

I ask this because on the front page I always get vtuber suggested channels and I'm simply not a fan of this....yet ever single time that category is down there when I scroll down. There >are< no three dot options to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Minesweeper is a barely streamed game, yet there are 71 categories of Minesweeper and Minesweeper variants. Merging those into 2 would make it easier for people to find, follow, and popularize this pretty much singular game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello friends. I hope that all are fine. Technology have played an important role nowadays. It has many advantages and disadvantages. Typically, everything which is new to the world is taken in with caution. Big Data and AI are relatively new technologies that disrupt industries. I want to know about what are AI and Big Data Hype? I need a professional company that their professionals and experts tell about AI and Big Data Hype. Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently I'm not able to search streamers on a very specific subject (eg: using the tag "elixir" in software & development).

I'd like to subscribe to offline streamers that cover this topic so I get notified when they get online, but I simply can't. I must be lucky and be connected at the right time (meaning when they're online) to find out who's covering this topic.

In term of discovery, the user experience is close to 0 at the moment... It seems pretty obvious though. How can I connect with people on a specific subject if I can't find them…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The suggestions on the main page below the top have the option to add "Not Interested". This is missing from the "Suggested Clips". The channels on the Clips are usually random or weird and the users that I want to remove from my suggestions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The landscape of streams on Twitch is dominated by a small number of large channels, leaving little visibility for smaller ones. Removing the display of the number of viewers during stream searches would encourage the discovery of more diverse content and support smaller channels.

For streamers, retaining the number of viewers during a raid through the designated menu would allow them to promote other channels, thus fostering community growth.

Introducing a TAG for special events or charity livestreams would maintain visibility of the number of viewers, promoting these initiatives and encouraging community generosity.

With the exception of specific cases like…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello friends, I need some information as I have a business and I am using many software products for my business work. As the technology grow it is better to ride the SaaS business wave now rather than regret missed opportunities later. Therefore, the demand of SaaS solution tend to be more cost effective. So, I am looking for SaaS business ideas. Kindly share your opinions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. would like to add call of duty : dmz as a separate category on twitch to help discoverability for dmz creators so we aren't all lost in the warzone category

have had multiple people stop by saying they are looking for dmz content but its hard to find

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello everyone, I am running a business and I want to manage and secure database. I need some experts who could manage database, monitoring its operation, and resolving any issues or errors that may arise. Any suggestions from where I can find experts for this purpose.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?