Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1304 results found

1. A category is needed for showing public domain movies, either as-is or with comments.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There should be an option to select a channel that we do not want to see in the future, with the help of an additional option that would say "I do not want to know about the channel in the future" or "do not recommend this channel", and thus it would be possible to completely customize who and what channel you want to watch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello,

It seems like the game category „Unreal Tournament“ was removed since it can't be found anymore. I am not sure if this was by accident or based on a conscious decision after the development of Unreal Tournament 4 was stopped by Epic last year.

However, the category „Unreal Tournament“ is still needed. It is in daily use by the Unreal Tournament community that is maintaining and still actively playing as well as streaming the original game from 1999 (usually referred to as “UT” or “UT99”). Besides that, Unreal Tournament 4 (“UT4”) is also still maintained by the community as…

247 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

81 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Project FC to your Twitch category for an immersive journey into urban exploration gone wrong. Engage your viewers with the suspenseful storyline as Jack and Michael's adventure takes a dark turn in an abandoned restaurant. Navigate through chilling encounters with iconic characters like Fredbear, Spring Bonnie, Puppet, and Foxy, offering your audience a thrilling and suspenseful gaming experience.

The game's mix of puzzles, survival challenges, and uncovering mysteries creates an engaging atmosphere, making it a perfect fit for the Twitch community. Invite your viewers to join you in solving the puzzles, share their thoughts on the unfolding story, and…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When browsing Categories by Recommended for You, if I mark a Category as Not Interested, when I then browse Live Channels by Recommended for You, all channels in that category should be filtered out.

For example, I marked ASMR and Pools, Hot Tubs, & Beaches as Not Interested but I still see channels in those categories in the recommended channels section. I have to then mark each individual channel as Not Interested. Just marking the category as not interested should filter all those channels out automatically.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. La catégorie Poker a disparu depuis plus d'une semaine et toutes les personnes qui streament sur cette catégorie sont invisible/introuvable. J'ai l'impression que cela concerne que twitch FR car un streameur que je suis "LexVeldhuis" continue de streamer et a des viewers mais est introuvable de mon côté hormis si je cherche une ancienne de ses vidéos, que je me rends sur sa page et je vois effectivement qu'il est en live. Même en utilisant la barre de recherche il n'est pas possible pour moi de le trouver.
    De plus, c'est un streameur que je suis donc il devrait apparaitre…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sometimes you may want to see streams or videos of a certain game/category only from channels you follow. Currently, browsing a category displays all channels that are streaming it, regardless of if you follow them or not.

The only way to watch streams or videos of the game/category from people you follow is scrolling through their individual channels in search of it, which can become cumbersome.

Adding this filter will save viewers time and help them more easily connect with streamers they follow who also share their interest in the game/category.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. モバイルゲームでマージーマンションの追加をお願いします

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. BEAT EM UPS STREAMERS UNITE! twitch should have a Beat'em ups Category where we can share with the community so many old and new games of this genre PLEASE LETS MAKE OUR COMMUNITY STAND OUT !
    we have a beat'em up category for a single game, why?
    we need for all the games!
    So a Beat'em Ups Category!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want to watch my friends clips sometimes, and your clips system has consistently now started showing clips of the new trend people are following now that let girls practically display essentially just flat out nudity where they are clothed, but the clothing they are wearing is completely out of view, so they appear nude on stream.

I honestly don't have anything against this personally, but I just don't wanna see this stuff. I browse Twitch exclusively for sfw content. It's not really been a problem until very recently where almost all my clip recommendations are this stuff, even on…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Anyone know how can I store my TikTok videos permanently without them disappearing from my feed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add VrRoom category
    VrRoom is a VR platform that allows to follow concert and chat with others
    https://vrroom.world/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Recently heard about this game from someone I watch and noticed that it didn't have a category of it's own, though I did see that other streamers have played it in the past but just under different categories. Mostly just wondering if it will have it's own category at some point.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make it a category on its own, cause now you can only pick "Nailart for girls" and not all nail art is for girls

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There was once an option for users to remove a streamer from their 'Recommended' feed (via the "⋮" icon). This icon/feature has since been removed.
    Currently, the only way to remove a streamer is to manually block them by opening 'Whispers', searching for their channel, creating a whisper for said channel and then blocking them. To be blunt this method is unintuitive, obtuse and it should be revised.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Constantly the same problem with trying to find something on browse and I've ignored certain creators putting them on my don't recommend list, but they keep reappearing constantly and you have to repeatedly "don't recommend" also if you're ignored whole categories like hot tubs, or gta V etc this will constantly not get associated with your "live channels" recommenations and it'll show people streaming in these categories I literally have no interest in and don't want to see it literally makes discoverability impossible and just can't find anything interesting to watch because you push the same stuff I have literally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Subcategories for Fortnite.

With how many games are tucked into Fortnite now, this almost seems like it shouldn't even need to be suggested but here we are.

Many people don't like Battle Royale but are dabbling in Lego Fortnite or Save the World, and as a Twitch viewer, I don't want to sift through the 20183k people streaming a generic topic of "Fortnite."

Please separate the categories. This allows streamers to fine tune their content to the crowd they're seeking, which increases visibility for them and assists in searching for the content the viewer wants to see. Win win.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?