Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1322 results found

1. We recently announced the upcoming launch of the Twitch Discovery Feed: a scrollable feed in the Twitch app that shows users a personalized mix of Clips. Before that launch happens, we’ll be running experiments with limited versions of the Discovery Feed to help test and improve our algorithms and the overall experience. These early experiments do not reflect the final design or experience of the Discovery Feed. We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions on how to improve this experience as we build towards the bigger launch.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add this category:
    -RebornVR

So that streamers can put this game as a category in the live ones, thank you very much I am attentive to your answer.

I also invite you to visit our pages and learn about the game:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2089520/Reborn_VR/

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Mini Painting" is a distinct and vibrant community on Twitch, but it does not have a logical 'Category' home on twitch. This community is currently divided amongst a handful of existing categories which are each misleading or overly general.

"Mini Painting" streams are easily recognized by an overhead shot of hands painting miniatures for RPGs, Board Games, Tabletop Wargames, or for display. These streams often have a secondary face-cam, and possibly even a third camera for a paint palette. They are a distinct type of content. Typically there are close to 1000 concurrent viewers watching content creators from the Mini…

676 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I search for a game, chat... a transmission is fixed, this transmission occupies half of the screen.
    I cannot visualize the other contents in a pleasant way.

Where does it happen:
    https://www.twitch.tv/directory (when selecting a category)
    https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Counter-Strike%3A%20Global%20Offensive

Suggestion:
    Moving the stream up along with scrolling the screen.
    (same as other pages)

Thank you, sorry for my english.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ich würde gerne "my Café"
    Streamen.
    Es ist kein Cover Bild verfügbar und noch kein Kanal.
    Kann man das irgendwie freischalten...
    Lg

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make a Cooking / Just Cooking category. Need a separate category from the food and drink. Food and drink seems basic and more for like irl settings not actual cooking.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hallo,

leider habe ich schon des Öfteren bemerkt, dass manche Kategorien für Spiele etc. grundlegend falsch sind.
    So ist z.B. die Schlagwort-Bezeichnung auf Twitch für eines meiner Lieblingsspiele "Space Engineers" als "EgoShooter, Shooter" eingestuft, was einfach nicht das Spiel richtig widerspiegelt.
    Das finde ich persönlich sehr schade, da es ein echt tolles Spiel ist und die Grenzen des Spiels eigentlich die eigene Vorstellungskraft ist.

Die Suche nach einer neuen Kategorie wird negativ beeinflusst, da Worte wie Shooter einfach niemanden ansprechen, der etwas Komplexeres, Herausforderndes sucht. (Ich selbst z.B. mag gar keine Shooter und hätte das Spiel aus Prinzip nicht angeschaut,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On the sidebar: Make it so I can add or pin a specific channel to this bar. I use this sidebar to see when some channels are live that have a lower view count so they would appear lower on my followed list but higher on the sidebar, HOWEVER, some channels that don't go live that often (once a week or less) don't show up here even though I watch them every time they go live.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. While there is an idea for divination, and existing tarot category, there is no "Astrology" category. Astrology is very different than tarot and other divination methods, and it should have its own separate category. There are many professional Astrologers who would stream Astrology-specific readings on twitch if there was a category.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. it is a new free horror game that you have to find the anomaly hapens in the room.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It'd be nice IF you could SORT channels I FOLLOW Alphabetically and NOT just most viewers or Recommended! IF I am on Twitch I know EXACTLY what channels I want to watch!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make ''r/Place'' an official game in the categories so that you can find all of the communities in one place. Since currently all of them are under ''Just Chatting''.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Very simple, I just started to go to gym and I cant find anyone interested in Athletics or Gym stuff, even though I know there are twitch content creators who do athletic stuff. Sports is too general of a category many love person stuff like to watch aired content e.g. matches, fitness training, or workouts, etc... Fitness and Gym need to have also a priority!

Admin audit: Fixed typo in "Athletic"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Iv been on the platform for almost 10 years now on August 9th of 2023 ill have been on this page for 10 years and i think even if your a partner or not it would be cool to show love to folks that have supported the platform for so long no matter if they are partner or affiliate or not affiliated at all, it sould be across the board a way to show the love off the community and how great this website is over all others!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A category that is defined for the study, discussion, training and demonstration of martial arts.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I know that there's a limit on how many categories that you can follow. I've recently hit that limit (not sure of the exact number)

Because of this, I am not able to follow any more categories.

The only way to follow more categories, is to unfollow some of the ones that I'm following, however, the only ones that I know i'm following are the ones where people are 'currently streaming live'.

I've been on Twitch for a few years, and there are games/categories that i've followed years ago, and have forgotten about. I can't unfollow categories/games that i don't…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There are some games I want to follow. However, when I click the follow button, nothing happen. I cannot follow any Game. (But I can unfollow games that I previously followed.)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twitch used to save "High-Low" once I set it up once in any category, it'd use that for all games. Now, when I open a category, it keeps forcing "Recommended for you", which is SUPER annoying. And it seems to keep going to that even after I switch and come back to that game.

I have not reset my browser history or anything. I get they want to add visibility to smaller streamers, but it's annoying that the setting is being overwritten it seems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "Focus Session." It's an idea born out of the desire to create a space where we can come together, focus, and thrive. In "Focus Session," we aim to provide a dedicated category for individuals seeking a productive environment for their study and work sessions. It's a place where you can find like-minded individuals who understand the importance of concentration and the challenges of staying on task.

But it doesn't stop there. "Focus Session" is not only a space to focus but also an opportunity to teach and learn. It's a platform where knowledge and experiences are shared, where we can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?