Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1305 results found

1. Vorrei che i piccoli streamer che hanno iniziato da poco, possano crescere più facilmente e non farli sotterrare dai più grandi.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Dragon Fighter Online add this game in the Category

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Under the categories, you should have a category for streaming a show. Not just gaming, but I do interviews, and play board type games with the audience. Allow for multiple categories also

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ich möchte es so darstellen wenn leute gebannt werden das sie den jeweiligen kanal nicht mehr finden in dem sie gebannt worden sind und auch wenn möglich ist der sub wegenommen wird und auch zugleich keine follower mehr sind auf dem diesbezüglichen kanal halt. könnte man dies einrichten sowas würde es glaub vielen das streamen erleichtern. zudem muss auch die ip adresse gesperrt werden bei demjenigen das der nicht mit weiteren acc´s in den stream kommt und weiter denjenigen belässtigt.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. So... My uploading tags didn't change when I changed them before streaming and now I am in a situation of having a chainsaw safety video labelled under Minecraft. There currently is absolutely no way to change a video tag on your own videos. I don't want my chainsaw video in the Minecraft category. I believe this should have been a feature at the beginning of the tag function because tags are added on a daily-weekly basis as is. I also think it should be available for situations like mine. I can't even remove the tags and just keep it as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i think there should a new comers tab one the landing page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I hop onto twitch and I'm trying to navigate to a streamer that I am following, I believe that the search results should help me rather than hinder me. The first results of a search should be based on the streamers I am following, whether they are live or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It seems like the top-listed games have 1000 viewers. But the weird thing is at it's probably about nine hundred separate playthroughs of the game which means dying out of 10 of those playthroughs only have one viewer.

Instead of ranking by total viewers, it could be switchable to other rankings like most streams, most viewers on a single stream, highest average viewers per stream among the category of similar things. and also the statute show total simultaneous streams, total viewers in category. and most viewers to single-stream/ subcategory.

That way if you want to chat about a game, you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When I start streaming I'm probably going to be a game gourmet taking requests for games. Same goes for watching others.

Most people do not think of an exact title first.

They think of general categories like:
    what era of console war the game was in, or who the system manufacturer was, (or combine both of those above categories for specific system),

as well as game publisher, any famous game creator/studio could have their own folder assuming someone tags them, genres of game content being played starting with the most general and filtering down to more specific. The goal of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the new layout, the Following and Browse pages have a big huge header that takes up quite a lot of space and that merely repeats the information from the header bar. Since those headers are absent in the desktop app, it looks like an oversight.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I want to watch a past broadcast for a streamer, I usually have to type their full channel name in the search bar, or comb through all my offline followed channels on the left side of the screen to find the link to their channel. I would like the search bar to prioritize showing results for streamers I follow to make getting to their past broadcasts easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For games like GTA V, ATLAS, ARK and soon RDR2 on PC maybe this year or next year, can you add filters.

For example I can search for streamers who are playing a specific server, like NoPixel, Family RP, TwitchRP, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently the "Recommended Categories" recommends randomly selected games, I assume based on streams I've viewed before.

I would request adding the option to add our own games that we're interested in to the homepage, perhaps in it's own separate section, or replacing "Recommended Categories".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On the front page (either from Twitch desktop app or browser), I instinctively thought that scrolling "up" or "down" while having the mouse focus on it would scroll the carousel, and not the webpage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New streamers that are grinding out their new streams and putting in the time, money and resources required to build a successful stream would grow more quickly and become long-term reliable content providers if Twitch could implement one simple change to their platform.

Currently ONLY streamers with high viewer counts are profiled and listed at the top of the platform when browsing the live channels or categories. For a new streamer to be seen, a viewer must scroll down (WAY DOWN) to the bottom of the streamers list.

Twitch should create 5 small thumbnails (Labeled something like "New Streamers To…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I like to watch small streamers. I want to be able to sort my search results based on viewer count. I want to sort showing least views first if i so choose. Tired of scrolling for days to get towards the bottom to click on someone to only start the scrolling to the bottom again

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You could pull the categories from SpeedrunsLive or whatever, but this would be a real help and would help people find what they are looking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The "Videos recommended for you" and "Based on your viewing history" sections sometimes stop showing new recommendations and right now there's no way to refresh or dismiss them.

As it is now, the recommendation algorithm seems to favor videos that don't necessarily match what you've actually been viewing recently. For example, instead of the broadcasts I'm in the middle of watching I see videos that have high view counts but are months old.
    ->It would be great to have a way to show a new list of videos or/and even a way to dismiss videos you're not interested in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Picture this : You have just fallen asleep listening to a ASMR stream, then the ASMR artist you were listening to hosts someone who's playing video games with heavy metal music and it wakes you up. I would like the ability to either A) opt out of being redirected by the streamer I chose to a streamer I haven't. or B) opt out of being redirected to a host outside of the category profile. (Example if I am watching Rainbow 6, I don't want to be redirected to someone playing Super Mario, I would like to be able to watch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. adding a play button on the cover of the game in the browse section or in the section of my games , that button will open the game if installed, so I can install all launchers without problems , and all games are in one place and that place is the one that have all the games , twitch!

-sorry bad english i'm italian

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?