Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Queria acrescentar a tag do game tic-80.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the option to tag an individual channel as uninteresting is missing on my Desktop version of Twitch (via Firefox browser), it works perfectly fine on my mobile app (android). It would be great if you update the UI of the Desktop Browser Twitch version with this feature.

category Bug might also be appropriate here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There are so many popular sandbox games out there that I'm honestly shocked this isn't a tag already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The game of Go, Ancient strategy game listed on twitch as a mobile android game. Change it to strategy and fix the description

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Is there a way to notify the audience that the streamer that you have a speech delay or pressured speech?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Es decir, sabemos que al llegar a esta plataforma debemos poner de nuestro esfuerzo pero... he visto a personas con mucho talento y 0 viewers. ¿Por qué solo preocuparse por el copyrigth, lenguaje pero no por las nuevas comunidades?.

Tengo una propuesta: Por qué no hacer algo, por así llamarlo "Twitch Lite" para comunidades pequeñas. Que en este apartado de Twitch solamente hayan influencers que vayan comenzando en el ambiente del streaming y todo esto, de esta forma, la gente sabrá que ese apartado es para miembros de comunidades pequeñas y si quieren ver algo o a alguien nuevo entrar…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I'd love to see tags for the Acadian and Cajun ethnic groups! I'd go so far as to accept one that covers both as better than nothing :) Métis could be a good option as well.

Acadians are descendants of Canada's first French settlers in the Maritimes with a distinct cultural heritage, Cajuns are descendants of Acadians forcefully deported to Louisiana by the English in the 1700s, with their own cultural additions, and Métis are descendants of First Nations people and Acadians or French Canadians.

Canadian just doesn't feel specific enough for someone whose Acadian culture was a huge part…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. social growth and social media growth we all know and can tell from twitch platform this is not a platform that favors in equal platform viewership and its based of who ever has the highest viewers to the lowest this is understandable but does not add ( flavor ) to the so called app, twitch needs to incorporate the options of all social media links to be available immediately to twitch's as a share option too all platforms ,

i would like to express i am not "promoting"( TikTok in anyway but as far as i have seen the way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I'm playin Apex Legends and some people are watching different legends. So a separate tag for each character would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm watching twitch for the streamer and will never watch reruns, although they bloat my interface and are difficult to distinguish from real live streams. I'd like an option to hide them / make them less noticable when scrolling my "FOLLOWED CHANNELS".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Maker Teams
    In Super Mario Maker 2, some channels play a lot of courses from a particular team. If someone's curious about various teams that are okay to copycat to a certain extent, IOW, join a building team, then they can explore twitch for streamers playing those kinds of courses. This might help a really small streamer who is leading their own team get another regular viewer or two from the others that browse the category.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bhe sì allora in pratica Pimpo che commenta il gameplay di Giovanni Ballerini su Metal Gear Solid 1 bel contenuto seguite Volpescu Twitch per vederlo contenuto originale unico

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Musikrichtung in der Psy Familie Goa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'd like Twitch to add this Tag because my and a lot of streamers' content is dedicated to cartoons, we really need it

Me gustaría que Twitch agregara esta etiqueta porque mi contenido y el de muchos streamers es dedicado a las caricaturas y necesitamos esta etiqueta para darnos mas a conocer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. VJing is a broad designation for realtime visual performance. Characteristics of VJing are the creation or manipulation of imagery in realtime through technological mediation and for an audience, in synchronization to music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A tag for people with Lupus/the Lupus community would really help raise awareness. Lupus aka Systemic Lupus Erythematous (SLE) as a potentially fatal Immune disease that causes your immune system to attack your body. Its symptoms and severity vary between people but raising awareness could help us potentially find a cure or at least make life easier for people living with Lupus. I personally don't suffer from Lupus but one of the strongest Women I've ever met /christalraine does. Despite being in constant pain she stays positive and does her best to educate and spread awareness about Lupus.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tech Setup / Tweak Broadcast option / Tech Run.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ich würde eine Kategorie für Sehbehinderte vorschlagen, da viele Menschen auf der Welt mit einer Seheinschränkung zu kämpfen haben und damit auch Leben müssen, Es gibt zwar die Kategorie "Blind", aber diese spiegelt nicht richtig wieder was eine Sehbehinderung ist, nicht jeder mit einer Sehbehinderung ist gleich Blind, weswegen, eine Solche Kategorie denke ich ziemlich interessant wäre um gleichgesinnte zu finden, Es gibt auch keine "Behinderten" Kategorie, welche vielleicht auch sinnvoll sein kann, aber vielleicht zu verallgemeinernt sein könnte. Ich hoffe das findet hier vielleicht Anklang, habt einen schönen Tag! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)