Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1304 results found

1. Its really simple, people follow a lot of channels, and sometimes a channel you want to watch is burried in the following tab. The solution is quite simple. Add a way to favourite a channel, and add a section on top of the following list where those channels appear. Many 3rd party browser extensions already do that, so it really shouldnt be that hard to implement. Help us deal with the UI that was provided.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch is always asking what they can do better to help elevate and support their bipoc/marginalized creators, but also if they do a good job growing them. My answer to that question has always been a strong no. It feels like there are no means for bipoc/marginalized creators who are not white or white passing to get opportunities such as often being on front page or even marketing unless you know someone who knows someone, or in general are favored by someone within the company. When I contact support as a partner how to be on front page more frequently…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Drop down categories to reduce the size of the list so that users don't have to "guess" or slog through the huge list of tags that is growing.
    The tags list SHOULD continue to grow, more tags == better.
    This poses an issue with searching for what is available. The growing list leaves users like myself guessing what words are available. Even if what we're thinking is in the list we might not have the exact right word in mind, meaning the only existing option we have is to scroll through the intimidating list that is available until we see…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Live Channels You Follow page is a hidden gem. I love it and I don't want it to go away or change.

It would be great if there could be a button to switch to a Carousel Browse View, like the one on the home page, so I can quickly flip through my followed channels, seeing and hearing what they are up to.

This would help me visit channels I forget about / have a bad habit of ignoring. This would also help me choose a place to raid where I can really tell what the vibe is like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The VR game's name was changed to "Horizon Worlds", and a lot of people don't see it, considering it has less than 100 followers. It also has no thumbnail

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Gostaria que fosse acrescentado a categoria algo que fosse relacionado a Narração, sou narrador de jogos de futebol e outros games e não existe alguma categoria que se encaixe nesses moldes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. sword girls has been closed in 2017, the producer has made a new mobile game kanatales in the first three months, I hope to merge to gather players, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. By adding tags involving mental illness Twitch is promoting self diagnosis and the glorification of mental illness. As a medically diagnosed schizophrenic I and others like me have suffered and continue to suffer tremendously from mental illness. By making tags such as schizophrenia available to Twitch streamers you not only open the opportunity for using a debilitating illness as a marketing tool but also encourage individuals to either pretend to be mentally ill, self diagnose themselves as mentally ill, or glorify mental illness in order to benefit from these tags. All of these are tremendously damaging to the mentally ill…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Queue streams, lets say youre watching twitch late at night and wanna take a step away from the keyboard/mouse to lay in bed or something. You could just que up a list of streamers and if the first one goes offline, twitch automatically switches to your next streamer in your que.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A 18+ symbol placed next to live or the channel name for streams that have been marked as mature by the channel owner.
    The current notification for mature channels can be easily overlook, or in case on a shared computer, a user maybe left unaware that the channel they are watching is mature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Le développement personnel étant une thématique en pleine expansion, beaucoup de nouveaux adhérents à twitch pourraient faire des recherches sur ce sujet.

Le développement personnel englobe l'ensemble des domaines de vie, de nombreux tags (#bienetre, #amour, #entrependresavie, #mindset, etc...) pourraient y être associé.

Ainsi cette balise permettait aux téléspectateurs de trouver facilement tout contenu basé sur le développement personnel sans avoir à tester quantité de mots et finir déçus.

Ajouter cette balise permettrait à la communauté de partager sur le bien-être et représenterait de nombreux domaines.

Merci,
    MauriceM7SecretAttraction

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Right now if I go to a game directory section and click on the Videos tab, it will show All Videos by default.

The problem is that its not All Videos, Its like only recent videos from the past 30 to 90 days.

Change this to show All Videos, thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hallo,

Ich würde es gut finden wenn man seine Kanäle denen man folgt, für sich selbst Kategorisieren kann. Eine Art Favoritenliste. Sprich wenn ich 10 Kanäle habe auf den nur FIFA gestreamt wird das ich die für mich selber in eine Gruppe eingliedern kann, genau so mit CoD Content usw. So brauch ich als Dropmenü nur auf den von mir erstellten Ordner klicken und kann da dann für mich den Kanal auswählen, den ich schauen möchte.

Denn so wie ist es jetzt ist, ist es viel zu unübersichtlich und voll gepackt. Diese Liste würde mehr Struktur und Übersicht auf die…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've noticed on my laptop that every now and then the Followed list disappears and the Recommended list and Friends list moves up where the Followed list should be. I don't know if the Followed list is a little broken on displaying, but this has happened a few times now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Celeste Classic, or Celeste 1.0, has a thriving speedrunning community and I feel that separating the full release of Celeste and it's demo predecessor would be a much-needed edition to Twitch's category list. Also, there's a category for Celeste Classic 2: Lani's Trek. Having a category for a sequel and not the original almost worse than having a category for a sequel that hasn't even released yet (looking at you, BOTW 2).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently the Faith game directory has its thumbnail from the 2017 horror game (https://airdorf.itch.io/faith), which is probably correct. However it has tags like "driving" and "racing" in it, presumably because of the bullet **** set to release this year (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1196990/Faith/). Meanwhile most of the time when I see someone stream in this directory it turns out to be actual religious worship.

The people actually practicing their faith should perhaps have a directory of their own as suggested by TheWorldAsWeSeeIt here https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310210-discover/suggestions/44079120-create-a-religions-faith-and-beliefs-category

How to split up the Airdorf game Faith and the unreleased bullet **** I couldn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This a recommendation to broaden the Music category. I do a live sow on a internet station every Monday called NuBreaks.com. And just posting it to music seems to open. Thanks for your time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Gostaria que criassem uma categoria para o jogo Mortal Kombat Mobile, pois eu faço live desse jogo e preciso colocar a categoria "Mortal Kombat", o que é muito genérico para o game.
    Obrigado.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hey, unfortunately i just detected that it is no longer possible to change the filter from decreasing viewernumbers to increasing viewernumbers. Did the functions have been removed?

If so, I would like to see the old filtersystem, where you could see streams which just went live and also streams which have near to no viewers, which had a big impact of community-accessability in my opinion. i do not always want to look the 0.1% of big streamers, i want to find new gems and make new contacts. I dont to scroll for 5 minutes, to see new streams / streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When browsing videos of a particular game, viewing videos from channels I follow would be a simple way of catching up quickly on a scene that I'm interested in.

For example, I follow a number of DotA2 content producers -- when viewing recent broadcasts/streams/videos when I click on the "DoTa2" Category, sorting by "recent broadcasts by followed users" just makes sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?