Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1304 results found

1. In my opinion, gameplay is so much more interesting to watch when the streamer has a webcam. Their reactions are what make me want to tune into their stream. Of course it's fine if people don't want to use a webcam, but I'd like to be able to filter by those that do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Highlight IRL fishing on the front page!! Salt and freshwater!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would like to be able to view all Categories my account is Following.

Unable to view all Categories the account is Following. On the webpage, "https://www.twitch.tv/directory/following/games" the page only displays "Live categories" of the Categories(game titles) and does not display the game titles that are not live. To specify it is on the page with the primary heading, "Following" with the secondary sub-heading "Categories" highlighted and a tertiary sub-heading "Live categories". Would have attached a printscreen if the option was available

If there is a way or backdoor way to view all game titles the account is following…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When you see who's live from the people you follow there's only one list from top to bottom, consider having two lists side by side where you see the most viewed channel you follow and least viewed channel you follow.

You could consider adding a third column to see who's live other than just from the channels you follow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Browsing through the homepage today, the "Recommended smaller communities" section had six channels in it. None had less than 20 viewers and all had at least 3.5K followers. These are NOT small communities. I generally hang out in streams with 10-20 viewers at most and they generally have less than 1K followers. The streams in the section now may not be large, but, compared to the vast majority of channels on Twitch, they are HUGE. If the goal of this section is truly to promote small communities, you can do much better than this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Next time, should feature the streamers on the show floor promoting the event.

There was an underwhelming viewership on streamer channels and even the official /twitchth channel. It would make sense to display the streams that are going out of their way to promote Twitch, a sponsor of the event.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Feature directories that match up with top sellers and sale items from Steam. A lot of discoverability can be had from playing sale items as many buyers will want to see gameplay before purchase. Cross referencing the tags on top Steam titles and pushing those to the frontpage will increase browsing and discoverability to those playing such titles as well as allow another avenue for devs/pubs to advertise sales.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be awesome if you could add The Disney Afternoon Collection to categories. There's a robust IGDB page already, and it features some classic games. I've tried streaming it under the categories of the particular game I'm playing, but still end up getting muted and a DMCA notice from Capcom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tengo compañeros que son educadores y quieren compartir actividades. No me refiero a impartir clases en Twitch, sí a efectos de programación de tareas, comentarios, debates, etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When you browse through a category on twitch, it first gives you a list of streams in your selected language and then simply a list of all active streams in the category, sorted by viewers.
    However, as of recently, this is no longer working correctly and it instead just gives you two lists of all streams all the while still claiming to be filtering for your language.

I was going to make a proper ticket for the bug report, but quite frankly, the ticked system is a hot mess and there is no option to report bugs pertaining to filter…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I stream my bubble hockey league playing a few times a month and just had a pretty successful tournament here in Ellicott City, MD. Would love to be able to classify the stream as "Table Hockey" or "Bubble Hockey" as a category because we are not streaming a game called Table Ice Hockey or Podcasting about Table Hockey and would love to build the category.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Place Browse results into page breaks. Currently, when scrolling streams under the Browse section, after scrolling a while, the page starts to become super laggy until it becomes impossible to scroll anymore. Apparently the content is filling up memory or something. The results should be shown on pages that each have a customizable set limit of results on each one so that this doesn't happen, with a Next Page and Previous Page button at the bottom. Why this hasn't already been done, I have no idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice if I could search for someone to watch based on if they're affiliate or not.
    I've been trying to browse for new streamers to watch and I cant seem to find anyone pre-affiliate. I understand we also want to promote new affiliates, but it would also be nice if we could easily find pre-affiliates as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Actualizar la lista de juegos baneados, porque hay muchos juegos que han sido baneados en Twitch y no hay referencia de cuales han sido al no ser actualizado el listado... por ejemplo... Hatred esta baneado según noticias desde 2015, pero no aparece en la lista de baneados, según eso, podría subirlo a mis streams?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There is currently no way to see if there are any VODs from people I follow playing a specific game.

On the game page I can see VODs of the game, but there's no way to filter to followed streamers there. Using CTRL+F here is impractical since I have a lot of streamers followed, and there are too many VODs to try to scan through them manually.

On the Following Videos page I can see VODs of streamers I follow, but there's no way to filter to a specific game. I can try to CTRL+F for the game here, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'd like to be able to change the order of (Your) Live Channels, Recommended Channels, Continue Watching, Latest videos, Upcoming Streams, Live hosts, and Live categories/Followed Category.

Especially the Live categories is quite annoying, on mobile they are at the top and called Followed Categories but in the browser they are at the very bottom.
    With the new Upcoming Streams section you just have to scroll way too much to check the categories you follow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I tried to submit feedback throughs customer service but it forwarded me here which does not seem like a form to provide feedback but anyways. I have my Twitch language set to English, yet its showing me tags in Swedish. With very clunky translations I might add.

Please show tags in the language selected on the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am tired of seeing streamers who earn 10k plus a month on subs for doing what I personally do every day for free. I would like the option to block all users above a certain number of subscribers so that content is more relevant to me. Say... allow users to choose a maximum amount of subs a recommended channel can have so they do not have to go through and manually block them all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twitch should make a channel for Van Life streamers. It would be awesome to see their everyday lives traveling the world. Also, if the streamer is comfortable, they can meet their viewers and fans and they could chill together. I work for an internet company that provides internet on the go so internet would not be an issue for Van Life streamers!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?