Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1322 results found

1. Root game is not available in the games list. Please add it https://store.steampowered.com/app/965580/Root/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Combine the Contractors and Contractors VR categories. They are the same game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Thanks for your feedback. Stopping by to let you know it's been moved to Discover > Categories. Thanks again.

3. Black Desert is removed from the "MMO" categories.
    Please add it back.

I sometimes search with the "MMO"categories tag for MMORPGs.
    Please make a amendment. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Most of the recommendation you see on the front page have 40+ viewers, But what if there was a category for small streamers? Of 1 to 20 viewer's?, It's so hard to get noticed on twitch as a small streamer, We're forced to use tik tok or other ways of trying to make ourselves known, They have to put in so much time just to try and stand out to get views, And if the person works as well or has stuff they have to do each day, Rather it be taking care of themselves or someone else, They don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I use twitch streams to learn some languages, but just like youtube and another platforms my way to find content was just messed up. The profile need to have a reference for languages to search or something like: on mondays i want to search for just spanish streams, and that kind of content will be on the top searchs for me.

I know that we already have tags for that, but what if users can make some "tag presets" for searching and/or "For you" navbar?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hey there,

Thanks for your suggestion. Just stopping by to let you know I have moved it to Discover > Feature Requests. Thanks again!

6. Hello there!

This category was there when game just released, but after few days it got removed.
    There's nothing rules prohibited in this game so i hope that bot removed it accidentally.
    Your favourite game of the year should get back it's category!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is a "The Tomorrow Children" category, but no "The Tomorrow Children: Phoenix Edition" category.

"TTC" is no longer in service and is no longer playable.
    I would like to see "TTC PE" added as a category, which is newly released and currently playable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A quanto pare non sono il solo su Twitch ma l'assistenza mi ha praticamente rimbalzato di qua e di la per non verificare questa cosa come mai accada. E' dal mio primo giorno di Twitch che ogni volta devo inserire i tags perché non si salvano, dopo 10 minuti scompaiono da soli durante la live, e rimane l'unico tag che fa riferimento alla lingua del canale. Es: inserisco ''guitar'', ''onemanband'' e ''looper'', si vedono e sono ricercabili per i primi 10 minuti della live e dopo scompaiono da soli e vengono sostituiti da ''italiano''. Le ho provate tutte: ho inserito…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. August 6th, 2022, the URL for Levelhead which had existed for years for Levelhead was suddenly replaced by an obscure indie game that requires a USB from the developer to play (who doesn't respond to requests for such). Both of the categories still exist on Twitch, but now the original and still active community is no longer able to stream to the correct category. This is making it very difficult to bring in new streamers and players as they aren't shown any information about the game that is actually being played and speedrun on Twitch.

Please help save our community…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Streamer cards (like twitch ambassador dangheeseling does) but across the entirety of twitch, so you can collect cards from your favourite streamers for gifting packs and be able to exchange and collect cards with other communities across twitch. Would also be a great way to showcase supporters of your community by unpacking their cards and showing how has supported. Could be generated with a small clip (like moments) of their support at that time or a screenshot rather than needing lots of custom art, or a showcase of the channels emotes which make up the cards which can be collected…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. That's it. I'm in the US and I want to see streamers in the UK playing games or game genres I'd like to watch. Tag searches do nothing. Typing "UK games" into a tag search obviously provides nothing useful. This is a specific example for me, which is very subjective, but this is a general suggestion for others in similar situations. The current search filtering is laughably bad and sadly underdeveloped. This is an area that needs serious refinement and expansion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I've been Streaming The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition but I've have been using Skyrim Special Edition as the game category since it's the closest category I can use due to the Anniversary Edition category, doesn't exist unfortunately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 사용자 지정 태그가 누락됩니다.
    방송 전 or 방송 후 어떤 때에 설정하더라도 5~10분 내에 태그가 사라집니다.
    어떤 때는 설정 화면에서는 제대로 설정 된 것처럼 보이지만, 실제로 방송을 검색하거나 채널을 확인하게 될 경우 태그가 없고 해당 태그로 검색지면에 노출되지 않습니다.
    정상적인 사용자 지정 태그 적용이 될 수 있도록 조치가 필요합니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a button which you can press so you can select multiple channels and then the choden channels you can unfollow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. So there are a select number of people that have a lot of people following and watching them as noticed... How about having a popup or banner as there is on the front page of the website or sidebar to check out content from other people to whom use Twitch as they might want more people to watch them. Glad Twitch is still around, my brother working closely with Mark Cuban to whom was the first business to put video and audio streaming on the internet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop featuring streamers that don't game on the front page. I joined Twitch before the garbage that is Amazon bought it. Back then it was just about gaming. Now every time I get on Twitch the front page has little to no channels gaming on it. I'm tired of it. If I am not taken seriously I will do my best to cause a mass exodus of the platform even if I have to make my own platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. a category for Yoyoing streams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We should be able to see recently online channels in the followed channels list.

Currently it just shows online/offline but when you follow so many people you can't watch them all live, which means checking for VoDs when you miss people who recently went live.
    However this is difficult when you don't even know who even actually went live in the first place, which if the most recently live offliners where categorized as such and put at the top of the offline list then it would become much easier.

Otherwise without this feature I am (and probably many) left wondering…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Prefacing this by saying that this isn't an attack on the trans community (I'm also a Chinese trans girl). I'm posting this because of anti-Black racism in channel tags.

I've been searching for trans creators by searching for trans in the "Search category tags" box. But one of the results returned "Trans Lives Matter", which is anti-Black. It coopts the Black Lives Matter movement, and erases anti-Black oppression.

I'm proposing that any tags that coopt the BLM movement should be deleted (so any "___ Lives Matter" tags that are not explicitly about Black people/lives should be deleted). There are other…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Gostaria de sugerir a criação de um novo jogo para colocar em categoria: Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0. Atualmente só existe Call of Duty: Warzone.
    Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 é um outro jogo diferente!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?