Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a button labelled "float". This button puts you into a random partnered channel. Every 10 minutes you automatically get sent to a new random channel. I'd love this feature for when you're bored or your fav streamer isn't online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, I've been streaming from an online 3D Grid world called Amaryllis Grid [https://AmaryllisGrid.com] which is a "Halcyon" Grid (closed world). As opposed to other "OpenSim" worlds such as Osgrid [https://Osgrid.org] & DiscoveryGrid [https://discoverygrid.net] which each usually has the "Hypergrid" connection allowing users to jump between the grids. (that's not the case with Halcyon worlds)

When I select the game category for my stream, there's not many options for "grid" so I just pick one. Though would you be able to add one or more 'game' titles such as "Amarylls Grid," "Halcyon," "Osgrid," "Discovery…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I am planning on streaming Crackdown 2 this coming week, and when searching for the game on Twitch I found out there is not image for the game. Adding an image to the category will help us and others with recognizing the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to only view recently started streams in the category I am in Not sift through Many I have no interest in just to eventually find one. It would be much easier to just watch the new beginning streams in the category I choose. without sifting through hundreds I have no interest in watching.I only watch about 5 categories yet when looking for a recently started stream I have to sortout many before finding one in my chosen category.It is now only in the main categories area the option should also be added in individual categories as well.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Twitch is very useful as a platform for language immersion, but when you're looking in categories you need to enter a search for your target language as a tag every single time. While trending tags in categories makes it very easy to add tags in one click (most of which are pretty redundant, e.g. "Multiplayer" is one of the trending tags for Fall Guys), tags which you frequently enter need to be put in every single time.

This would also be a useful feature for people who enjoy speedrunning streams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I was wondering if we could get a beading, bullet journal and diamond painting tag added to the suggested tags?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My idea is I want to know how to find people to collaborate with and where.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add "Nightmare Mode" to Tags for streaming - plenty of games now have this very hard mode

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I've sent an email to Twitch Support and tweeted at Twitch Support about this issue, and cannot receive the right information to fix this with no answer/limited responses.

Very often, with games like No Man's Sky or Jedi: Fallen Order, I'll find that my Category tag or chosen (not automated) tags will just disappear more often than not. I don't think many people suffer from this, but I do for some reason, as it's hard to find fixes from the internet, like Reddit, or even from community Discords or Facebook Twitch groups. The best info I've received from Twitch just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There should be a easier way to see streamers who don't bring in as much viewers as the bigger streamers cause as a new streamer it is highly discouraging to grind for months and not see any progress because the discover ability is not good at all on twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. So as a black streamer on twitch we have a couple things that we have to fight for a little more then your average white streamer, and that’s being black first and also being on a platform that’s manly white when it comes to viewers and also streamers. So I believe that we need to add more black streamers on the front page of twitch, along with smaller streamers need to also be promote more. I have been on twitch for about 2 years now and i have a opportunity to go by and browse so many streamers and I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. That you can see channels you are following on the start page at the spotlights and not random and famous channels. Maybe as a setting option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi, i’m Pier from Italy and i’ve two ideas for Twitch. I hope that i’ll not write things already known or stupid.

Do you think is possible a collab with Sony? It’ll be useful a link between the subs of a channel and the friends of a player (streamer) of PlayStation, in order to receive message or other only from them or something else. I see everyday streamers that’ll pay for a thing like this.

I’d like to realize a app where i can see the schedule of my favourite streamers and create a notify when he’s online with a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ich möchte es so darstellen wenn leute gebannt werden das sie den jeweiligen kanal nicht mehr finden in dem sie gebannt worden sind und auch wenn möglich ist der sub wegenommen wird und auch zugleich keine follower mehr sind auf dem diesbezüglichen kanal halt. könnte man dies einrichten sowas würde es glaub vielen das streamen erleichtern. zudem muss auch die ip adresse gesperrt werden bei demjenigen das der nicht mit weiteren acc´s in den stream kommt und weiter denjenigen belässtigt.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For the offline followed channels sidebar/section(on mobile)make it alphabetical order because looking for a channel that is offline is hard to find when its scattered within all the other channels that you are following and it simply just makes it more organized.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. So... My uploading tags didn't change when I changed them before streaming and now I am in a situation of having a chainsaw safety video labelled under Minecraft. There currently is absolutely no way to change a video tag on your own videos. I don't want my chainsaw video in the Minecraft category. I believe this should have been a feature at the beginning of the tag function because tags are added on a daily-weekly basis as is. I also think it should be available for situations like mine. I can't even remove the tags and just keep it as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. What i mean is like #CSgo or #Fortnite

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I hop onto twitch and I'm trying to navigate to a streamer that I am following, I believe that the search results should help me rather than hinder me. The first results of a search should be based on the streamers I am following, whether they are live or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?