Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1322 results found

1. Remove from suggested/recommended channels when blocking someone.

When blocking someone on twitch, at least for the moment, the person you blocked won't be able to send you private messages, host you and you won't be able to offer subs on their channel and also read their messages.

But I think that adding the fact that this channel won't be recommended to you anymore is a must have, when you can't bear someone, seeing their stream and maybe their face may be really annoying and get you to a bad mood !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. At some point, I noticed a dramatic decline in the number of live channels in a certain game category under “Browse” despite my not using any tags. I thought it was very strange as it was and has always been one of the most viewed categories on Twitch. Just before, I had noticed that one of my followed channels was live. The channel is small and I should have found it when I sorted by “viewers (low to high),” but I didn’t. Please do not randomly exclude channels from the “Browse” tab. If users feel overwhelmed by the number of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Because mahjong is also a popular type
    I think we should classify the "mahjong" category

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A new categorie to avoid stream hack, where there regroup every stream of any game that the broadcaster don't want to be streamhack.
    Today we must be in the categorie of the game played, and some people search on the categorie of the game to find the broadcaster and streamhack him.
    That can be a good idea to create a new categorie where there is no game precised and if possible, people in this categorie were not suggested.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the Category Suggestion section of the Overview page. It would be nice if we could set certain permanent filters and excludes.

For example, a setting to exclude games which are exclusively on platforms the streamer doesn't own, like a Nintendo Switch. This could further help in refining suggestions to only games the streamer could actually be able to play.

In addition to platforms, certain category of games could be added to the exclude list. For example, if the streamer doesn't like racing games and would never consider playing one, or horror games, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. No DJ on Music ... Put DJS on their own channel ... PLZZZZZ ... I am a musician and dont want to spend all my time looking for musicians and have to deal with looking past DJS. DJS play other peoples music and that is even DMCA.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to see the uptime of a stream when I hover my mouse over their name, in the side bar list of followed channels. I believe this could help in quickly finding a channel to raid into, that isn't about to end or is still in a starting screen. Maybe it could be an option to toggle on/off in settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I really enjoy watching older PC games, sadly you don't see many people playing them on twitch. I suspect this is because by playing older games, you make it hard for your stream to be found. Because of this, streamers without established audiences get virtually no new viewers... so its just not worth it.

Nobody streams these games because they don't get viewers > Nobody watches them because nobody can find them > Nobody can find them because the game their playing is followed by hardly anyone

Right now, tags like 'adventure game' are way to broad because it returns…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think that there should be an option for Category Information for streaming about the game LOTR: Rise to War, which is a quite famous mobile game worldwide

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. While having the link to the category of the game/activity provided, gives it a dull feeling rather than having a box art to give some context of what it is supposed to be.

This was a feature from the past, but, got removed sometime down the line for unknown reasons.

If this could be Reinstated that would be great, it makes the stream more enjoyable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unfollowed accounts are unfollowed for a reason. Unfollow inherently means to stop subscribing or tracking of an entity on social media, and by suggesting an unfollowed account you’re acting against the definition of ‘unfollow’. Could you please implement this feature after 2 years+ of this request lingering on this platform of feedback…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Its is an RPG diablo-style game just like "Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I could care less about your new entry to "browse games". The "recommended games" are a waste of time, limiting, non-productive, and restrictive. It's not as important that someone change things that are not broken to just to make themselves seem relevant... An "all games" heading at the top would be way more useful to everyone with a pulse, than the way it is now.
    I won't use the browse as it is now because of it's inefficient limits. Every single person I have asked about it doesn't like it at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I find it confusing when I’m trying to search through my followed offline channels for a particular streamer; they seem to be in what feels like a jumbled order every time I browse through that section. I would love a feature where it sorts the offline users in alphabetical order. Some additional alternative sortings could be user-created rankings, most view time, or date followed. I’m sure there are some other good sorts too, but these are just some suggestions with alphabetical being my preference. Thank you for any help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently the order of live channels I follow is whomever started streaming first is at the front or far left of screen. And whomever recently went live at the end or far right of screen. So if there are 12 live streams I have to scroll with my remote past 1-11 to the most recently live channel 12. I want to see my preferred subbed channel 100% of the time over other live content.

It would be great if I could "pin" channels to the front. So every time I boot up the app the are front and center. Quick…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On twitch tv desktop clicking ‘show more’ to stay alert of when your favourite streamers broadcast is obfuscated when the algorithm is constantly background refreshing recommended channels. This is a nuisance because users can miss broadcast updates, especially if notifications are disabled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Vorrei creare un canale IRL specifico per una community italiana.. Chiamarlo magari Quattro Chiacchiere ITALIA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think it would be great to be able to see how long a streamer has spent streaming in their current category. This would give a browser an idea of whether a streamer might be just starting out with a game, or whether they are well established in that category. Different people look for different things.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can you please make it so we can ALWAYS expand our following list no matter how big the window is? Currently with certain size windows you only show us the profile thumbnails.

This ALWAYS erks me that im forced to make the window bigger in order to see whos online!

Thanks!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hey there,

Thank you for your feedback. Just letting you know that I have moved it to Discover > Channel List (Sidebar) for further consideration. Thanks.

• Don't see your idea?