Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recently the game Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) was added to the Category list, I would like to request that Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart (SRB2 Kart) is added as well so that streamers like myself and others don't have to continue to use the Sonic Robo Blast 2 and Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car categories for playing the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Zufällige spiele spielen oder nur reden ganz normaler stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When looking for a streamer to watch, you can now sort through ranged of how many viewers the stream has, just like you can sort from highest to lowest, and lowest to highest. For example, you can select “0-10 viewers”, “11-20 viewers”, etc. Perhaps you can also sort through followers!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Some games, like PUBG have multiple perspectives.

Some people only play and watch other people playing either FPP or TPP (First or Third person perspective).

It would be nice to be able to filter streams by perspective, which would improve discoverability for smaller streamers and make twitch more user friendly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make an option where directories sort streamers by who follows the same content as you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How hard would it be to add Tags (that we can search/filter for), that correspond to the 'servers' on the more populated MMO's such as FFXIV and WoW?

ie: A few of the "Datacenters" on FFXIV are: Primal, Crystal, Chaos.
    ie: A few of the "Realms" for Wow are: Rampage, Shadowburn, Ruin.

This would make it easier for viewers to find streamers they could actually meet in-game if the streamer wished, and possibly help grow communities for streamers hoping to grow their channels 'with' those bigger (and more populated) game listings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. El crecer en twitch es una tarea difícil ya que si no sales en recomendados es muy difícil que alguien llegue a encontrarte. Para mejorar eso se podría hacer un área de navegación de de reproducción de clips no necesariamente de canales que sigas, que también, sino de todos lo creadores que podrían ser interesantes, así habría más retención de público ya que no solo se quedarían para ver a su streamer favorito si no que también para ver clips de gente ya sea random o seguidos, y eso impulsa mucho que los números de twitch subieran y que los…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Similar to the "LIVE" and viewer count corner overlays ("tw-media-card-image__corners") on live channel preview thumbnails, I believe an uptime counter should show up on hover state, giving the user an idea of how long the stream has been live. Whether it is to discern if your favorite streamer is nearing the end of their broadcast (based on schedule) or for how long they have already been playing the game you were hoping to watch, uptime can play an important role in determining who, how, and when you'll watch. Providing such information without having to click all the way into a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make Clips/Highlights searchable and add a like dislike button. Similar to Youtube/Facebook

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. What I was thinking was something similar to the "Watch Parties" but for music. Idealy what would happen is your would require a user to sign into their Spotify/Amazon account and click a link that links outside of Twitch to listen a long with the streamer. I think this would be cool and an easier way around the DMCA. You would not be playing the music over the stream however behind the stream itself. Just an idea I thought was cool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. add the chance to hide channel whitch I don't watch because it's bothering and difficult to find channels that I'm looking for when they are live. I use twitch ios app fire tv app and windows app, it can be easily "pin" channels which I often watch to find them easily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Having creative show up as a game is okay but really vague. Having different types of art to chose from like games would be really easier for artists and our viewers. Like not everyone who enjoys watching people do textile art like looming enjoys animation, painting, there's a lot of people who prefer traditional or digital, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 100 people queue up for a drop on a random streamer. You could have events where 500, or even 1,000 people could queue up for a drop. This feature could be turned off by streamers who do not want a random drop of viewers and for streamers with a certain amount of current viewers would not be applicable. I believe this would help keep newer streamers motivated to stay streaming for a chance that they might get a 100 viewers randomly. And ads could be rolled while people are queueing up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. IRL is not familiar to Koreans
    Change IRL to Real life in the new directory

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add the option to organize categories by the amount of currently-live channels! I don't only want to see what people are watching, I want to see what people are streaming! :D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make it so you can sort streamers into a favorite section so even if they have a small number of viewers you can still see them at top

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can we get a category for various party games?

Any game show/trivia/board game with viewers, etc could share such a category.

I host my own trivia, word games, and bingo, and they really don't "belong" anywhere!

There are a couple of tags that sort of fit, but no category for it at all. Jackbox is the closest thing, but that's just one specific brand. A category for ANY game of that nature would be fantastic!

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Would be nice if you added Heroes of the Storm to you e-sport tab. As it features quite a lot of tournaments on a regular basis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My tags are not changing when I update the videos. I tried to get in contact to not post it here but can't seem to find where to go.

I recently made a change from speaking spanish to speaking english on my streams and so i want them to appear with the "english" tag" but my most recent one does not change the tag even f i changed it to english. I think users and streamers should get acces to this tags in order for themselfs being able to find streams they want, and not only being automatic directed to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?