Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1302 results found

1. We are looking to get Resonite listed on steam but IGDB keep saying its a platform and not a game, there are other's listed like Resonite for example VRChat, ChilloutVR and NeosVR

More information about it can be found here
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2519830/Resonite/

Regards
    Yellow Dog Man Studios

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add a category for Flesh and Blood. It has a growing community. And it would be awesome if it has it's own category, like magic the gathering etc.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. for live chats on history, art, philosophy and other cultural topics

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Greetings,

I don't know if this is the right contact for this. But I wanted to suggest something that would be very beneficial for channels from different regions to grow.

I have communicated this via twitch surveys before.

My suggestion is:
    It would be very beneficial for channels to grow if the Twitch homepage displayed channels from the regions the users are from (e.g: if a user is from Saudi Arabia, the homepage will display Arabic channels ..etc)

I have been streaming on twitch for 4 years now and have been a partner since 2015. However, I need to grow…

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. While it is good that streams can be embedded on other websites these should not automatically count as stream viewers on twitch.

It is far too easy for some businesses to take advantage of this by putting a tiny stream embed on a high traffic page that almost no-one watches, but which adds thousands to the view count of the streamers shown.

Not only is it just being dishonest with twitch viewers about a streamer's viewer count, but it damages smaller streamers too. Everyone knows the only reason this is done is because streamers with high view counts naturally draw…

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Implement a new search system with predefined and/or user defined tags like #lol #csgo #kappa #girlgamer #familyfriendly #twitch etc. It would be nice for a channel to have a handful of tags to identify itself.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. GalaxyDust NFT is an online space strategy game where you can explore the many different known and unknown sectors of this vast metaverse.

Craft, trade, and own! The streamers will own planets and actively conquer the galaxies with their community through the alliance system and build an empire to battle against others to claim amazing prizes and NFTs.

https://galaxydustnft.io/

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Brudi, muss los: Kicken!

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Myself and I know of a good handful of other people streaming want to be able to set a category for Gundam Model building or Gunpla for short. The best we can do is set just chatting and scale model as a tag. We feel for the Gundam community that Gunpla as a category or tag would greatly benefit us and twitch

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Every year twitch celebrates diversity on the platform with AAPI heritage month, Hispanic heritage month, Black history month, woman's history month, pride month, etc.

I as well as other Arab streamers were really looking forward to celebration of Arabs or Muslims this year because Arab American heritage month lined up almost perfectly with Ramadan this year!

I was really hoping to be able to discover other Arab streamers on the platform in April or have at least one of Muslim's only two holidays (Ramadan or Eid) or Arab's heritage month to be recognized and celebrated on Twitch's front page.

I…

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Since there are more and more people streaming their work, our community over at Trucker_Dylan feel it would be beneficial for both streamers and viewers to have a "Just Working" category.

The IRL and Just Chatting areas have become too varied and vast, and it would really help viewers find what they are interested in, as well as help streamers who broadcast their work to attract viewers interested in the Just Working category much faster.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As it says - there's a whole community of us who do Live Reading on the platform, with a substantial audience for it as well.

Be it books, poems, articles, funny stories from reddit, or whatever else.

Yet we have to use the category 'Just Chatting' and add the 'Reading Aloud' tag.

Given that there's countless categories for super-niche hobbies and content, a proper category for the most universal hobby in existence would be good (especially as lots of lurkers enjoy live streams almost like a podcast or audiobook anyway).

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I know a lot of language learners that would love to stream their study sessions on twitch. There is a huge polyglot community on youtube and the only thing missing is a category to help users find this content on twitch. The category name that I suggest is: Language Learning.
    The closest thing that I can find for these types of streamers are on the category Duolingo, but that is only one resource and there are many more language learning resources online.
    Thank you for the consideration.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So i got banned from a channel recently (Oops) and i keep getting this person in my recommended. It would be nice if people don't get streamers that they are banned from in their recommendations

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be a “recently watched” section, which shows channels that you have recently watched. It would make sense to have this because people are more likely to return to a stream that they have recently watched regardless of being a follower.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi there,

could we make a category cover image to "Jigsaw Puzzle" category? It would look much much better.

Thanks!
    2sofix

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. List “Candela Obscura” as a category. It is a new game by the team behind Critical Role, and regularly has more viewers than Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, and many other TTRPGs

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Mortal Kombat categories featured on twitch are inaccurate & should be fixed. It is one of the most iconic & recognized franchises in the video game industry & deserves accurate extensions on the platform.
    The original Mortal Kombat, which released in Oct 1992 doesn't even have it's own category. It's absent. I'm assuming so the 2011 remake could replace its spot. While categories such as the ever popular Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe: Silver Shield Combo Pack (a copy of the base game boxed with a bonus blu ray of the original live action film) & Mortal Kombat Mythologies:…

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think it would be nice to put my stream under both Art and Makers & Crafting at the same time, since I often do both art and crafting in the same stream, or do crafts that approach art, or do art that qualifies as crafting.

I also see a lot of people playing a game while also playing stream raiders, so being able to designate both stream raiders and the game they are mainly playing would be nice.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I like the left side menu bar in the new UI. The only thing is that I always have to click "Load More" two or three times to see everyone who is online. I wish it would display everyone automatically.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?