Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tech Setup / Tweak Broadcast option / Tech Run.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ich würde eine Kategorie für Sehbehinderte vorschlagen, da viele Menschen auf der Welt mit einer Seheinschränkung zu kämpfen haben und damit auch Leben müssen, Es gibt zwar die Kategorie "Blind", aber diese spiegelt nicht richtig wieder was eine Sehbehinderung ist, nicht jeder mit einer Sehbehinderung ist gleich Blind, weswegen, eine Solche Kategorie denke ich ziemlich interessant wäre um gleichgesinnte zu finden, Es gibt auch keine "Behinderten" Kategorie, welche vielleicht auch sinnvoll sein kann, aber vielleicht zu verallgemeinernt sein könnte. Ich hoffe das findet hier vielleicht Anklang, habt einen schönen Tag! :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Let streamers suggest Image Art for categories of games that show none. If a developer/publisher is available for this game they should be able to correct it but we need a way to push for images since the games don't draw viewers in when there's no image (My issue: Final Fantasy: 20th Anniversary Edition).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Turkulainen or Turku for Streamer from Turku Finland

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Along with identity, geographic region where a person is from could influence what people look for. I'm from Canada but I could be streaming from Europe or Asia. I enjoy watching streamers in Japan who may not identify as Japanese.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. On a Game category page, there's a description of the game, but there's no easy way to find out more about the game.

It would be great to have a link to the games website! For example, on the Valorant page, if I've been watching a streamer and decide I want to play the game, I want to just click a link to go to https://playvalorant.com.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the popular ROBLOX FPS game into a category to help people find people streaming it. It is a popular ROBLOX game for streaming and adding it as a category would help the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Streamers who have an alt style, belong to an alt subculture, play alternative music etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I couldn't find a "Search" feature on the mobile interface, so I hope this ain't a duplicate. Please, add a tag for Quebecers because we are a nation in Canada who mostly speak French, although some of us have English as a native language too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Is twitch trying to be racist or what by not recognizing an enormous 1.3 billion Indian people on earth ??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Not sure where to put this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adding transcoding options for streamers, departed by tiers as in

Tier 1 Non-affiliated, affiliated but non-partnered, transcoding up to 720p h.264

Tier 2 Affiliated transcoding up 1080p h.264

Tier 3 Partnered transcoding up ton 1440p with higher scaled upload bandwith, utilizing h.265 or HVEC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Include MECCG! that's a card game, but in its digital format. Middle Earth Collecting Card Game.
    MECCG won two Origins Awards: Best Card Game of 1995, and Best Graphic Presentation of a Card Game of 1996. The game's production ended in 1999, when ICE lost the license that allowed them to use the content of Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, but it still has a loyal and active fanbase of players that play in its digital format in GCCG.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hey, my idea is for the twitch app to be on all smart TVs as YouTube is already on them so it would help people watch twitch on the TV (virgin media)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There's a lot of us that run interactive games using third party platforms like CrowdPurr to create our own game shows where every viewer gets to be a contestant. Game Show should be a category to reflect this, as "Special Events" is too vague and "Just Chatting" doesn't convey the interactivity of the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I really enjoy using the 'Clips We Think You'll Like' segment on the home page and I think a lot of others would too - if it were more clear and useable.

It really could benefit Twitch to improve this feature to be similar to a TikTok kind of thing. People would spend a lot of time watching the clips and it would boost time users spent on the app. People talk about Twitch slowly falling behind competitors features-wise. It's not that the features aren't there. It's just not intuitive.

To filter out clips that shouldn't be shown on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. State of decay 2 recently (end of March i believe) released the "State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition" this edition upgrades all players existing games. Now all players playing via xbox or steam are playing the exact same game and have access to the same content (beta's aside). Because of this, I believe it is hurting the game's visibility, and the streamers that play it, by having it split into two categories. Even though those categories are featuring the exact same content.

I think that the game should be consolidated under the Juggernaut Edition title since that is the most…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Its possible to add pic to Minecraft: Education Edition ?

285x380 : https://imgur.com/a/LszpvMg

Thank you <3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?