Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1321 results found

1. As more and more people are stalting to talk about sign language on Twitch, an d indifferent countries, sometimes the categories don't really allow us to say what we're streaming. Sign language is also a language that has a hard time getting recognized round the world, so streams about that would help in a way.

Some people are also tutoring, and I nnoticed there an "American Sign language tutor" category already, so adding them for other sign languages makes sense.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have recently started watching streams but all of the streamers I have found have been in the US and are streaming at times I am not able to watch.
    I want to be able to search for streamers using my time zone or multiple time zones as well as what they stream, if they stream with other people and how many subscribers/followers they have.
    This way I can find small streamers that are in my time zone and play games I want to see.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. when choosing a category, it is not possible to select this part of the game resident evil 2 remake. we have only old part this game on categorys

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi all ! I'm just starting since 1 month to stream legal Hacking in twitch, through the "Hack the box" website (stream in French). This website proposes many vulnerable machines, in order to hack them for learning.

I think it could be very interesting to add a new "Hacking" category, for those who are passionate by this subjet ! Actually, the only catory that "matches" a bit, is "Science & Technology".

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. With comedy clubs across the country being closed many of them have turned to Twitch to keep shows going. I wish Comedy had it's own category.

I have recognized over 50 accounts that would consider themselves either Stand Up, Sketch Comedy, or Improv

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Similar to the "LIVE" and viewer count corner overlays ("tw-media-card-image__corners") on live channel preview thumbnails, I believe an uptime counter should show up on hover state, giving the user an idea of how long the stream has been live. Whether it is to discern if your favorite streamer is nearing the end of their broadcast (based on schedule) or for how long they have already been playing the game you were hoping to watch, uptime can play an important role in determining who, how, and when you'll watch. Providing such information without having to click all the way into a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Maybe dont showcase channels that are marked for epilepsy on the main page. Its kinda hard for me to do anything when strobe lights are flashing at my face. since you know, i might have a seizure.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recently am having alot of trouble finding "live" streams in my search results. I like to search streams on their titles, such as "pc builds" etc. Now most, if not all, my results are user names, and continually having to scroll to find any live stream is tedious.
    Please change the way search functions back to like it was, where I could search for stream titles, not users.
    Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a category for Project 1999 Everquest as it it NOT the actual real game and it's an emulated version, the Everquest category is FULL of emulator streams.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Turn back "heroes of might and magic III: shadow of death" as a independent title. Or add unoffical addon which called "Horn of abyss"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. introduce cosplay as category

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Randomly I'll lose my Game Category or Tags or sometimes both when I start streaming. And when I even go back to fix them after the stream starts, it either wont save during the stream, or it'll look like it stays but when I check out the video after the stream, the category and tags that arent automatic are just gone. I think that this hurts me and my growth as well as anyone else who suffers from this as it's hard to find someone in a category if the website/app won't allow it without any explanation or troubleshooting tips.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When viewing games, they should show LOCALIZED box art (Steam does this, for example).

Most Chinese flavors of box art (among other locales) will have a completely different name [and even completely different box art] than English: Localized names and box art me be unrecognizable to the alt locale.

This can be added to the dev dashboard where we normally swap box art.

Now that Chinese has surpassed English on Steam (and since Steam supports this feat, too), it may be a good time for Twitch to climb aboard.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give us access to make custom tags, in-twitch obs for consoles, chat in xbox(as streamer). creacte some kind of "Hypezone" twitch channel(like in mixer.com).

May the Twitch Bless me.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add more sorting options! When we can only sort by recommended/Highest view counts we only see the same games over and over and that causes us to get REALLY bored with twitch. This will help you guys retain more viewership AND help gamers find new games. It's a complete win-win!

Some ideas: Sort Games by Viewers: Low to High, Sort by Publishing Date (New to Old and Old to new), Trending, etc.
    Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. High-rank Overwatch streamers usually get ~20 mins of queueing right now and that is often filled with another game or a youtube game.

I suggest a way to only view streams that are in-game, and to automatically go to the next streamer if the current stream doesn't have any gameplay. Or to have some small badge saying "In-Game" show up on the thumbnail.

The easiest way of implementing this is using some lightweight ML Video Classification. I assume you are probably using a GPU to do remux, and you can utilize those GPUs for classification inferencing. You probably won't even…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There are 41 separate Nancy Drew (ND) game categories currently on Twitch, with an average of 3-5 people streaming in separate ND categories with maybe an overall total of 25 viewers. This makes discoverability for anyone streaming a Nancy Drew game very low and building a community based on the love of these games hard when it is difficult to figure out if there is anyone else playing a game from this series.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make an option to merge the followed categories into custom categories. For example, I might want to merge Far Cry 1-5 into "Far Cry Series" or merge the remastered version of a game with the classic version, or merge multiple games by genre such as "FPS" or "Roguelike" or even merge all categories I follow into a single list. This would save me a lot of time when browsing streams, as I often enter a category with many viewers, only to find that none of the streams exist within the filters I search, making me flip back and forth between…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Greetings,

Please add the option to sort VOD list by date oldest first. It is very tedious and time consuming to scroll to the bottom of a list of thousands of videos.

Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am a big fan of how all of my live streamers/friends are constantly shown on the left side of the website now. However, I think it would be nice if we were able to "load more" to see all of the currently online streamers without having to first expand the sidebar. This would provide for a much more immersive experience, as I find the sidebar distracting and intrusive while watching streams.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?