Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

62 results found

1. If you Sub to channels and Follow channels there's no distinction. Your Channel Badge when Live for Subs. Red light should have a color blind option and small basic color options for same reason.
    2. Top down ranking of followed channels for purpose of easy access of VOD's. Some channels we get to watch Live some we don't.
    3. Organize followed channels in drop downs by stream type. [2 & 3 can be an either or but 2 still works with 3.]
    4. Mouse over Followed Channel should show channel info: Stream time & days, recent VOD link, pic of streamer, synapse or…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  1. The current default interface forces me to scroll down and use a menu to see my followed and subscribed channels.

These should be the most prominent options rather than jamming a bunch of recommendations in my face first.

The previous version was much more user friendly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. i have recently been given the option to pin my three favourite streamers to the top of the list. i believe this is a trial to be rolled out to everyone. i have encountered a few issues.
    1. pinned streamers are removed from the list when they go offline.
    2. if i move my mouse to my second monitor the box remains open for pinning a streamer thus obscuring part of the stream i am watching.
    3. once i have pinned three there is the option still to pin a streamer, replacing one that is already in the list.
    both…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Channel bar when in the compact view is now a singular list of channels with nothing to show a difference between where your followed channels ends and where recommended channels, and 'viewers also watched' channels, begin. Previously there was a small icon representing each of these categories but they seem to have been removed.

Previous suggestion was closed as "There should be a separator in the compact Channel List view in the form of icons. A heart should be present above the followed channels and a camera above the recommended channels. Hope that clarifies this.", but I am currently using…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I noticed this morning that my "followed streamers" who are offline now show in random orders, including some who haven't streamed in months, and worse, they're shuffled on-screen every few minutes (but still offline).

This is horribly distracting. Please go back to the most-recently-streamed order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When the "Followed Channels" is collapsed, the ABSOLUTE INSTANT you hover over that, it auto-expands. Please return it to either "Click to Expand" or allow the hover to take ~1.5 seconds before it activates. Attempting to hit pause/play and slightly over-shooting the button, or even just happening to get your mouse in that area for a second causing it to expand out instantly is extremely annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The viewer count has been replaced on the sidebar under followed channels with a gift sub icon whenever you have an active gifted subscription to a channel. Currently the only way to restore the original functionality (viewer count) is to remove all gifted subscriptions that have been received. Please restore the original functionality, make this icon optional, or add a setting to block ALL gift subscriptions so they don't have to be repeatedly removed manually.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After following a lot of worth watching streamers.. the sidebar is hmmm bad right this moment.

how about moving it to the top? also after doing that the streaming box will get bigger by 3.5% LOL

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can we possibly add a Followed/Pinned Categories section in the side bar, even its below the follower list, we have access to it on the follower page, be nice to have that same flexibility on the side bar too.

I personally follow a few categories that I would like easier access to rather than having to browse to them manually, I am sure I cant be alone in this position too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to be able to view all channels that are currently live at any given time in my follow list without having to press "show more" until they're all viewable. Maybe reserve ths "show more" functionality for non-live channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think it would be really cool to implement drag and drop ordering of followed channels. Currently it sorts by most viewers, but a lot of the most popular streams I follow aren't the ones I care the most about. I have to click "See More" several times to see if my favorite streamers are online. Being able to customize the order and have it automatically save my preference would be awesome.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a button across from "Show More" in the followers list to refresh the followers list without refreshing the entire page, and without leaving the streamer's page.

My followers list is not always up to date and sometimes I'm watching one stream while waiting for another stream. It would be nice to have a button to refresh the list without actually leaving the current stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The idea is if a streamer you follow is playing or on a stream you don't follow, it would show in your following list the stream they're on. It would allow people to watch streamers they like when they're not on their own stream, and perhaps even discover new streamers they like.

As for the logistics of such a feature, it could require the streamer that is live to send a request to the guest on their stream, and that person would have to accept it, then it would show the guest as live on another person's stream to the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you follow a large number of channels, eventually the Show More expansion of the side bar follow list maxes out and turns to Show Less, even though more followed channels that are live remain to be seen

Confirmed this behavior with addons disabled in Firefox browser and by comparing visible channels in the sidebar to channels on the Live tab of the Following page

This has the added effect that, following too many channels, means small channels can no longer be seen via the sidebar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When a streamer's category is set to any of the 45 games in the "The Legend of Zelda:" series (except for the first one), the sidebar will only read "The Legend of Zel...".
    This leaves it unclear which Zelda game the streamer is playing, until you hover over their entry in the sidebar.

Renaming the categories, e.g. from "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" to "Zelda: Ocarina of Time", would fix this.
    The first game in the series should still be called "The Legend of Zelda" since it doesn't have a second title.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ao clicar nos ícones laterais dos canais, está aparecendo Not a Number (NaN), no lugar do número dos espectadores.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to see the uptime of a stream when I hover my mouse over their name, in the side bar list of followed channels. I believe this could help in quickly finding a channel to raid into, that isn't about to end or is still in a starting screen. Maybe it could be an option to toggle on/off in settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently the order of live channels I follow is whomever started streaming first is at the front or far left of screen. And whomever recently went live at the end or far right of screen. So if there are 12 live streams I have to scroll with my remote past 1-11 to the most recently live channel 12. I want to see my preferred subbed channel 100% of the time over other live content.

It would be great if I could "pin" channels to the front. So every time I boot up the app the are front and center. Quick…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On twitch tv desktop clicking ‘show more’ to stay alert of when your favourite streamers broadcast is obfuscated when the algorithm is constantly background refreshing recommended channels. This is a nuisance because users can miss broadcast updates, especially if notifications are disabled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can you please make it so we can ALWAYS expand our following list no matter how big the window is? Currently with certain size windows you only show us the profile thumbnails.

This ALWAYS erks me that im forced to make the window bigger in order to see whos online!

Thanks!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hey there,

Thank you for your feedback. Just letting you know that I have moved it to Discover > Channel List (Sidebar) for further consideration. Thanks.

• Don't see your idea?