Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It's already personalized, I personally followed these channels.

At this point I'm very comfortable with scanning my list of followed channels by view count and am able to quickly see who is online, and find whoever I'm interested in watching. This new algorithm has scrambled my followed channel list and also my brain along with it.

I watch plenty of smaller streamers, that's why they are on my followed list, and to find them I simply scroll down. Now they are scattered all over the place. I just don't see how this system is useful outside of browsing a category…

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unfortunately I was chosen to test the new follow list sorting. To me it really doesn't feel good the way it is right now. Often it just doesn't feel natural when trying to find a specific streamer. But I could see other people benifiting from this feature if it is implemented correctly.

The algorithm should also consider if the game that is being played by the streamer is something I would enjoy or not. For example if I really love watching XQC, but I hate watching World of Warcraft, XQC shouldn't get the #1 spot in my follower list. So…

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would love if we all could have to option to categorize those we follow into folders (we can name), or sub-divisions. So then the 300 + I follow or others do, can locate who they want a lot faster when going to raid/host/find.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I like the idea of being able to just do basic sorting on my followed channels. Instead of prioritizing viewer count I could sort alphabetically, by most recently followed, etc.

For filtering, I'd like to see the ability to filter by channels I'm subscribed to, category they are streaming, maturity, etc.

I'd also like to be able to favorite my followed channels to easily see streams I watch most often or want to prioritize. They could be sorted to the top of the list, or posted in a separate section of the Following list.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. i want back to original because i am already used to old list and now i am very lost to find my prefered channels, even the smaller ones

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello,

Instead of forcing order on followed channels list, can we have an option to customize it as we want like :
    - Order by viewer
    - Order by most time spending on chan
    - Order by name
    - etc.

??

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I think adding the option to sort our following lists by view count or “suggested” (our viewing history) would be awesome!

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be amazing to have a “favorites” section in our followed lists where we can specifically add channels that we love to organize better.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Could you just give the user the sort options and let them pick their default sort?

Ideas for sort options: Most/Least Viewers, Date Followed, Your most Watched/Visited of the All-time/Year/Month/Week, category.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Just like everyone else, I was chosen to test the new follower list sort method. I honestly really don't like it - it makes everyone I follow harder to find, bigger channels that I know should be at the top are at the bottom and the people that I usually watch I can't find anymore. I understand it's to try and support smaller streamers, but the smaller streamers that I do watch I can't find either because they're buried beneath the bigger channels sorted at the bottom.

Let us choose how we want our side-bar to look like! A lot…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hello, i hate the new sidebar. But since i'm pro choice i'm not gonna order you to change it back ASAP, no, i would never do that. Just give me the choice to go back. Thank you in advance you devils .

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. After being on Twitch long enough, it's easy to amass a huge collection of followed streamers that's difficult to browse through and pick from. Rather than have to unfollow people to keep the live feed uncluttered, it would be great to be able to make custom groups of specific streamers within that.

Twitch is testing other methods of sorting the following page, but allowing us to curate our own lists as well would give people even more direct control, letting us organize and browse based on what personalized list of streamers we're in the mood for at any given moment.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I personally don't like the new ordering of followed channels and would like an option on the panel to change the sorting between the viewer count (so I can see who of the live channels has the lowest count easier and chat in their streams/drop hosts), personalised, last channels watched and any other way people wanna sort the followed live channels panel. That way every user can further tailor the site to suit their needs/preference.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The new "experimental" changes to the followed channel list don't really reflect who I watch most. Either way I don't want it to be the new norm so if it's implemented we need an option to keep it by viewer count as well.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. To just randomly force an experiment on your members is just a reminder of how out of touch Twitch is with its audience. I watched my low viewer count content creators as much or more than the high viewer count streamers I follow.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Do not force people into a random sort order you've decided to be the best. It's utterly stupid. Eather make a clear cut sorting order that everyone can understand or give people the option to customise the list. I hate that I'm chosen for this, it just looks off putting for me to see people not in viewer order.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I personally do not like it so please give me the option to turn it on/off.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Its so tragic, some streamers I used to watch a lot are not on top of list, some are, its so sad and bad, if I like a smaller streamer I used to go down and find them now its so fked everything is messed up fix this shet, give me a way to bring it back to sort by viwers, so cancer im so mad at this feature that I googled to fix it happy u are taking feedback: its trash

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I appreciate that you guys are trying to improve the viewing experience by re-sorting the Followed List, but unfortunately I am not a fan. It's frustrating looking through my list to find a channel without any well defined sorting order. I would not mind the option of sorting alphabetically. Please remove me from your experiment. I would rather have my list sorted by viewer count, thanks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Im missing every big tournament and new launchs & ... how tragic is this feature? fix my twitch account right now its worst thing Ive ever seen someone add to their service literally ever.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?