Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In light of DMCA, many streamers have no VODs nor clips on their channels. For anyone new to the channel, it can give the appearance that they are inactive and/or no longer streaming. This also holds true on the Schedule tab, which only shows currently published VODs on days they streamed.

As a quality of life update, I'd like to see some type of indicator on the channel page/top shelf how recently (and how frequently) they stream. That would let me know that I've simply missed streams, rather than they've not streamed at all.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Starting Soon Shelf  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please dear god don't add this to the website or at the very least make it so we have the option to see it. It is completely unnecessary for me as twitch viewer and it adds bloat to an already bloated webpage in the following page. Until then I'm blocking the webpage element using my adblocker and I will encourage anyone who agrees with me to do the same.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Starting Soon Shelf  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It is taking the main highlight of the page away from live channels which should always be more important.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Starting Soon Shelf  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Nothing should take progression/visual priority over Live Channels in a user's "Following" content. Which channels are currently live, from a usability standpoint, is the most sought after information when using this page. At the very least, please reprioritize "Starting Soon" below Live Channels. Ideally, we should have the choice to disable "Starting Soon" content or, better yet, the ability to drag-and-sort the content rows of our Following page to our liking.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There is no way you can make this the first thing to see and the live channels should always be first if you want you can even just put it behind the live channels, make it an option whether in the live area or in settings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I really liked the idea of the "Starting Soon Shelf" i had it for a good moment and i want it back.

The only thing i would say about it is, it would be cool if we could configure the size of the avatars in it, and if we could choose to move it above or below another categorie on the main page.

Other than that, i really like it !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I've just had a quick look at the new feature and think it would be better if they were in order of how active you have been in those communities in the prior 30 days.

It makes it easier to see them the viewers and the content creator they enjoy is right in their face which also helps him.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?