Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

127 results found

1. Like you probably have noticed, popular streamers and streaming organisations provide their viewers with a weekly schedule on their profile page which covers almost every need. Except for rare events, like tournaments, 24-hour marathons, or big charity-funding events (like AGDQ). What I would like to see is a way for those streams to submit those big dates to something of a "Twitch programme schedule", which gathers the information and makes it easy for the daily viewer to see if there is anything special happening within the upcoming days, and if so, what time they start.

A global programme schedule for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i so think it would be a nice change for twitch to have a special tab like ''recomended smaller comunities'' and ''people recomended for you'' but one for people celebrating their Streamer-versary to get that extra push since even getting shown at ''recomended smaller communities'' takes quite a decently sized community

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the Category Suggestion section of the Overview page. It would be nice if we could set certain permanent filters and excludes.

For example, a setting to exclude games which are exclusively on platforms the streamer doesn't own, like a Nintendo Switch. This could further help in refining suggestions to only games the streamer could actually be able to play.

In addition to platforms, certain category of games could be added to the exclude list. For example, if the streamer doesn't like racing games and would never consider playing one, or horror games, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think it would be great to be able to see how long a streamer has spent streaming in their current category. This would give a browser an idea of whether a streamer might be just starting out with a game, or whether they are well established in that category. Different people look for different things.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I use twitch streams to learn some languages, but just like youtube and another platforms my way to find content was just messed up. The profile need to have a reference for languages to search or something like: on mondays i want to search for just spanish streams, and that kind of content will be on the top searchs for me.

I know that we already have tags for that, but what if users can make some "tag presets" for searching and/or "For you" navbar?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hey there,

Thanks for your suggestion. Just stopping by to let you know I have moved it to Discover > Feature Requests. Thanks again!

8. Streamer cards (like twitch ambassador dangheeseling does) but across the entirety of twitch, so you can collect cards from your favourite streamers for gifting packs and be able to exchange and collect cards with other communities across twitch. Would also be a great way to showcase supporters of your community by unpacking their cards and showing how has supported. Could be generated with a small clip (like moments) of their support at that time or a screenshot rather than needing lots of custom art, or a showcase of the channels emotes which make up the cards which can be collected…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. That's it. I'm in the US and I want to see streamers in the UK playing games or game genres I'd like to watch. Tag searches do nothing. Typing "UK games" into a tag search obviously provides nothing useful. This is a specific example for me, which is very subjective, but this is a general suggestion for others in similar situations. The current search filtering is laughably bad and sadly underdeveloped. This is an area that needs serious refinement and expansion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So there are a select number of people that have a lot of people following and watching them as noticed... How about having a popup or banner as there is on the front page of the website or sidebar to check out content from other people to whom use Twitch as they might want more people to watch them. Glad Twitch is still around, my brother working closely with Mark Cuban to whom was the first business to put video and audio streaming on the internet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think you should add a sub-category that says (playing with viewers). I specifically like to watch streamers when i can play with them. (modern warfare, superautopets, etc.) whatever game idfc. It would be nice to filter out streamers who are just playing games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am tired of seeing streamers who earn 10k plus a month on subs for doing what I personally do every day for free. I would like the option to block all users above a certain number of subscribers so that content is more relevant to me. Say... allow users to choose a maximum amount of subs a recommended channel can have so they do not have to go through and manually block them all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Our "RetroAchievements" community is huge and many of us stream the games getting achievements in old one's games. The community programs emulators to have achievements (like finish the game, complete without dying... something like that). But it isn't "Just play retro" its different. Retro games can play casually, speedrunning, longplaying, first impress and other thing... but retroachievements is more than just play the games. If you create an category like that, many players will use the category to show their mastery game progression. I think many RAplayers will start to stream if it be created

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My wish is an ignore button for recommendations in recommended channels - sure for single users.

At the moment 07.40, Saturday cest time, Amouranth is in recommended channels.

I understand recommended channels to help up smaller streamers, not to give additional support to super rich kids...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I don't know if I'm putting this in the right spot, but I'd like to see a viewing format so I can watch multiple streams at one time, kinda like stream squad, but it's up to me to determine which channels I'm watching at one time, and which one is the primary channel that's coming through on audio. This was a feature I had with mlb.tv years ago, so I don't think it would be too difficult to implement, but I dunno how that would work with your particular code, so maybe it's more difficult than I'm thinking it would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. there are millions of gamers that actually care about the future of society, because a bunch of awesome people are trying and succeeding in freeing up incredible amounts of time for humanity to use, have a better focus on PG13 and G rated games, to KEEP a better audience, this is my suggestion and opinion, please bring all ignorant opinions to my stream Gralien83.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add to favorites, Twitch should have the option to add ''ADD TO FAVORITES'' channels to make it easier for users to watch smaller channels that don't appear at the top of channels! Also to find channels that we don't remember the name...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would love to see a 'hotbar' when the mouse hovers over a streamers link in the 'Recommended channels' or '... also watch' areas of the sidebar. It should include a quick option to follow a streamer when you want to maybe check a streamer later on but continue watching the current one. Additional info could include a limited amount of the channel description, and last live or live now information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Drop down categories to reduce the size of the list so that users don't have to "guess" or slog through the huge list of tags that is growing.
    The tags list SHOULD continue to grow, more tags == better.
    This poses an issue with searching for what is available. The growing list leaves users like myself guessing what words are available. Even if what we're thinking is in the list we might not have the exact right word in mind, meaning the only existing option we have is to scroll through the intimidating list that is available until we see…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Live Channels You Follow page is a hidden gem. I love it and I don't want it to go away or change.

It would be great if there could be a button to switch to a Carousel Browse View, like the one on the home page, so I can quickly flip through my followed channels, seeing and hearing what they are up to.

This would help me visit channels I forget about / have a bad habit of ignoring. This would also help me choose a place to raid where I can really tell what the vibe is like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?