Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When streaming in the category "Just Chatting" allow the streamer to have a button that would que them to randomly pair with another streaming in a chatroulette like fashion if that other streamer was also in que. Make the chat screen split with each streamers separate chat rooms battling in a way. There could also be a button that would allow all donations to split evenly if both streamers clicked. If not, they would keep all donations made from their streamers. Would be a great way for the community to engage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A system that you can opt into that will direct opted in users (at random) to a random partner/affiliate channel who has opted into receiving. Similar to a host; it pulls in any users that want to use this feature to find new content creators. Like a user account signed up for this would be told they are "traveling " to a new channel. A creator signed up for this would receive a messaged like "Get ready!" because the users "traveling" are coming.

• (50-1000) a cap to split the signed up base into multiple groups to be sent to multiple…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Twitch Reels

It isn't a secret that discoverability on twitch is not the best. Every social media that exist has already jumped on this trend and integrated reels onto their platform.

Imagine a world where Twitch is not just a streaming site but the center of all gaming content. Adding a reels feature would take Twitch to a whole new level. It would be amazing for creators and consumers. It would single handedly fix the the clear discoverability problem Twitch is dealing with today.

Although Twitch would have to put in time to create a working algorithm that doesn't just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Seeing as Twitch already has Tags for streams, we should be able to curate our list of streams using said tags.

I want to straight up block certain categories from ever being shown as I'm not interested in many of them.

Why have tags if we cannot use them to curate our viewing experience?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can you please make it a category and a tag so people can follow ideas lurk Watchalongs for example champions league final NBA finals Stanley Cup finals etc or movie night

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow for a viewer searching for new streams to be able to remove whole categories of streams they have no interest in such as ASMR. If we have selections of streams let us be in more control over what types we want to watch and recommend similar ones in that category not random category streams that may be undesirable or that may be unappealing. Not all watchers like all kinds of streams as each viewer has the freedom to choose. Let us opt out if we want to. Give our right to selection back to us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add additional delay feature until it can approach real live time 2/1s or 0 maybe, because in twitch mobile it is very troublesome if you have to wear obs and others if on a smartphone, thx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Being new to twitch is very daunting, there is so much invisible content that you would never discover unless you knew it was there. Why don't you have a twitch channel that new users can join and the channel goes on a raid journey whereby those in the channel can be exposed to content they would otherwise not have seen, and on the way those who like the channels they visit on the journey can drop a follow or even subscribe or even jump onto the channel they find and like. Like a guided tour bus that you can get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. make it so that trolls cant watch streams under the tags that they specifically troll, so they cant continually troll those type of streams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. social growth and social media growth we all know and can tell from twitch platform this is not a platform that favors in equal platform viewership and its based of who ever has the highest viewers to the lowest this is understandable but does not add ( flavor ) to the so called app, twitch needs to incorporate the options of all social media links to be available immediately to twitch's as a share option too all platforms ,

i would like to express i am not "promoting"( TikTok in anyway but as far as i have seen the way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Tech Setup / Tweak Broadcast option / Tech Run.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. On a Game category page, there's a description of the game, but there's no easy way to find out more about the game.

It would be great to have a link to the games website! For example, on the Valorant page, if I've been watching a streamer and decide I want to play the game, I want to just click a link to go to https://playvalorant.com.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add the date of the stream to the video description, and possible game or stream category
    or other meta data so when we sync videos to youtube - it is already there.

Unless the date is added to the title of the vod - there is no easy and quick way for anyone to know when the date of the video was made.

A lot of my viewers come from youtube - and having tools that make it easier for to promote content and gives more discovery to helps everyone who uses this feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Creo que sería una buena idea premiar con alguna recompensa extra dentro del panel de control del canal si un streamer utilizar su enlace de Twitch para que usuarios de otras redes sociales accedan, como por ejemplo Twitter, Instagram, etc..

Es probable que algunas personas no hayan accedido a la plataforma nunca, y con ello se genere nuevos usuarios que se afilien a Twitch y comiencen a visitarlo con más frecuencia y vea mayor contenido.

Con ello no me refiero a una recompensa económica, si no logros como los que tenemos ya disponibles, y en este caso sería algo como:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am watching GTA. The guys is imprisoned. His lawyer after talking to him, went to talk to a judge.

Idea: Give a link to the lawyers' page, so I can click on it and continue watching the narrative

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Being able to quickly unfollow people on your follows page. Sometimes I go through phases and follow a bunch of people doing "x". I then get over that phase and want to unfollow them quickly. Maybe have the 3 dots by their thumbnail that shows a quick drop down to unfollow/unsub/sub etc. Or a heart by their thumbnail to unfollow like so : https://i.imgur.com/AYUtPXZ.png

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I've been using this site since J.TV and holy shit you guys have really been dropping the ball as of late. Solid idea letting Amazon buy you out btw. Anyway, please let me change my fucking followers list back to most views to least views. I don't want to be a fucking guinea pig for your test, I did not sign up to help you awful site runners imput another shitty idea that 7 people asked for. Let me change my followers list back to how it has been for the past OH I DONT KNOW FOREVER SINCE IT'S BEEN…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. What I was thinking was something similar to the "Watch Parties" but for music. Idealy what would happen is your would require a user to sign into their Spotify/Amazon account and click a link that links outside of Twitch to listen a long with the streamer. I think this would be cool and an easier way around the DMCA. You would not be playing the music over the stream however behind the stream itself. Just an idea I thought was cool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow automatic one button IP address followBig through browsers for viewers who choose not to sign up to twitch, including an instant on screen notifications when players are online. Because most players are busy playing and not watching. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I don’t know seems like a brilliant add-on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. you know that part on the right, where the channels are, you could (at least on the pc) that if you use the scroll there, you can go down the channels, without having to press the arrow and then show more ....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?