Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

121 results found

1. It would be helpful if there was a place to see if a streamer was labeled as 18+.
    as it is right now, if I acknowledge that I'm entering 1 18+ stream, I never have to acknowledge it again with out the tag.
    It would just be helpful to know what kind of community I'm joining or watching. and it would help creators moderate their streams as well.

or maybe, the 18+ tag can automatically populate for every one that has their streams marked as 18 up?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It'd be nice if we could see if a channel has any restrictions before we join it. For example, if I find a stream under the Browse page, I'd love to be able to see if that channel uses "Follower only chat" or "Subscriber only chat" and so on. I hate it when I join a channel just to find out that I have to follow the channel to be able to interact with the streamer/commuinity (especially if it's a smaller stream).

It'd be handy if there were small icons under the preview of the stream that gives you this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey Twitch,

I suggest you guys ad a feature, what streamer you would like to switch to once the one you are watching ends stream. While most people watch twitch as a show some people also watch it as a background 'podcast' while playing a game.

It would be neet that you atomaticly get transferd to another follwed streamer instead of complete slience of you wating or your game match to end so you can put on a nother streamer.

This could also be done in a list of which stremer you pefer to switch to who is online from
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We are in a generation of instant gratification, short form content rules the market. If Twitch implemented a feature like their competitors (Youtube Shorts, TikTok Instagram Reels) where streamers could upload their clips in a scrolling feed fashion that would draw more viewers to meet new streamers.

In addition, adding a live now icon on anyone of the clips that were being viewed in the twitch clips feed would draw more people to that creators live stream. You would jump start a lot of streamers careers and feel like you'd ultimately draw more money in for everyone, a social hub…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow prediction creator to specify a limit, so viewers don't lose most of their channel points.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I see underage children are on the rise with live streaming on Twitch. I will feel it is safe for the parents to see their children socializing with peers their own age. Is there a way Twitch can separate children from the young adults 18 years of age? Maybe it can be called TwitchKids. It will have the same features as Twitch with young adults that are 18 and up. Twitch will need written permission from their parents or a legal guardian. They also need to monitor their chat. The population on Twitch will be hard to monitor curious underage…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. During the covid situation many of the people in India started using pc and lap in
    order to attend online class . As they started using pc the started gaming and within 6 month Indian pc gaming community increased about 60% of user and most of them started to streaming . I as an Indian i would like increase the popularity of Indian gaming community by using twitch which is worldwide used platform for gaming . so i am requesting your Esports cooperation and to
    uprise Indian gaming community . so kindly take the initiative to step make Indain gaming…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. make it so that trolls cant watch streams under the tags that they specifically troll, so they cant continually troll those type of streams

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There are many streamers that have their breasts partially exposed, with an excessive amount of cleavage, which is not appropriate for all end users.

The feature request involves a Blurred Preview for these streamers, and the enforcement of the "Mature Content Filter".

This would allow Twitch users to be able to choose the type of content they are exposed to, instead of the select few streamers forcing this content upon all users. It should also enable other streamers, that offer more 'wholesome content' greater success on your platform, and as part of the Twitch Community.

• I am not opposed to…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The ability to purchase promotion of your stream, being placed higher in the section that you are streaming in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Que los canales pequeños o con pocos viewers salgan primero en recomendados en vez que los canales grandes ya que asi no pueden los canales pequeños

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My idea is to have a stream that is running basically 24/7 that simply plays sounds that allow viewers to continue sleeping. A lot of viewers fall asleep to streams, and it would be nice to have a stream to raid that would allow viewers to continue sleeping peacefully. These sounds could include simple things such as light rain, or lo-fi music. The stream would have a night time image so the viewers screens are not bright as well. This would allow viewers who have fallen asleep to continue sleeping in peace.

I would also like to add that I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When streaming in the category "Just Chatting" allow the streamer to have a button that would que them to randomly pair with another streaming in a chatroulette like fashion if that other streamer was also in que. Make the chat screen split with each streamers separate chat rooms battling in a way. There could also be a button that would allow all donations to split evenly if both streamers clicked. If not, they would keep all donations made from their streamers. Would be a great way for the community to engage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to set permanent filters on my profile. An example would be to filter for English. Unfortunately I only speak English so I only want results that are in English. When I am searching for streamers I only want English streamers to appear in the results.

Please implement permanent filters. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My proposal is to set up a channel similar to AlwaysOn that broadcasts the top 100 purchased songs on Amazon Music. A countdown of the top ranked daily playlist could be cycled through and, for those who have Twitch Prime, free daily song requests of any Amazon Music song. Another possibility path to take would be hourly give aways of a few songs worth of Amazon Music gift certificates. With both being used, I feel that the requests will get the people into the channel, and the give aways will keep them listening longer. And as always...giving everyone another reason…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. also add the ability to order by popularity, trending, recent, etc..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add the new feature where if you type a city, area, state or country (like on Linkedin) to find streamers near us or in a country, city, or state we are interested in particularly watching.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As I scroll down the list of Offline streams I'd like to see the list sorted by end time rather than haphazardly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Like you probably have noticed, popular streamers and streaming organisations provide their viewers with a weekly schedule on their profile page which covers almost every need. Except for rare events, like tournaments, 24-hour marathons, or big charity-funding events (like AGDQ). What I would like to see is a way for those streams to submit those big dates to something of a "Twitch programme schedule", which gathers the information and makes it easy for the daily viewer to see if there is anything special happening within the upcoming days, and if so, what time they start.

A global programme schedule for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes