Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I really don't like some streamers. Therefore, I have them in my ignore list. But even tho I have them ignored, it's still suggested to me on the home page. Please remove them from the home page or give me the ability to not have suggested streamers on the home page. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Os pequenos streamers que estão começando não tem voz ! vocês possuem divulgação de grandes canais nas mídias sociais ! porque não olhar pra quer não teve a oportunidade ainda !?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Small streamers are normally pushed to the bottom of a game channel or music genre. Sometimes user have to scroll all the way to the bottom for small channels if they even appear in the channel at all. Perhaps there should be a way for players to start trending or to be highlighted by Twitch once and a while to diversify the Twitch content maker situation. Also recommending games beyond the "fav five" of games to expand the viewer's interest and keep them engaged with Twitch as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I like league of legends but didnt use twitch ever because I like watching certain champions in certain lanes. So twitch is unuseable for 'discovery' for league of legends streams because u just have to go in one at a time wait for ads then see what champion, then back out and repeat until you decide why am I here again and why did I think anything would have changed. I noticed ward.tv long time later by coincidence someone posted it as a link somewhere. Anyway u could search on multiple champions rank region and specify which sides for which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I am currently the record holder of most live streams in a row/ daily. The old record was 2000 in a row and as of tonight Nov 6 2021 I am at 2358 days.

I don't know of any programs or hey check this channel out for this record he set or any way to get noticed for doing incredible things. There hopefully will be a way for those channels that work incredibly hard to get noticed or put somewhere where people can find them.

Just an idea or something to help small channels out that deserve views and growth…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I went to the main page of Twitch and automatically, on the main screen, they began to show me a stream of a certain "buster" who was shouting deafeningly. How can you turn off autoplay of such junk content?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I saw a small new streamer who only has been streaming for few months get the front page first time, for A WEEK and went from 1k to 8k followers and I can confirm who. I think it is unfair for one new streamer to get one week and others only get the spotlight for 2 hours for 1 day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I suggest this idea because i'm autistic and those kind of games scare me. I really do not like having to see games like Dead by Daylight on the front page. I need to avoid horror themes in my day to day life. Maybe we can opt out of a horror genre all together on the front page. Not to mention a lot of younger members of the twitch community may not like to see horror on the front page. Thank you for reading my suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I've been using the platform for more than 3 years now, and every time I go to twitch, I keep getting the same thing on the main page. Most of it is from the "Music" category, and I don't see that. I understand that you can put a main event on this page, but why can't you put something that will really matter to me instead of giving free views from people who are not really interested in that category? They could put something on the main page that matches what the user sees, and not the same as always.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. On the front page there is currently a "Clips we think you’ll like" section which shows a very few clips from streamers you follow.
    This section is great however it currently only shows a very few clips and you have to refresh the page to get a new list of recommened clips.
    This section should be enhanced to a dedicated section for popular clips from streamers you follow.
    This section can also add a comment section to clips too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. First thing I want to use when opening website, is the followed channels list.

Currently this list seems to be loaded last
    Please make it load first instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In the front and center of the discovery wheel, was a channel (won't name names) listening to music with profanity that was also being mass viewed against liscensing. Not to say that the world needs more policing, but at the same time, more effort should be put towards filtering of front page content. Discovery is all well and good, but it seems less than desirable to shove *** and profanity into user's faces, even if it is just audio.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I really enjoy using the 'Clips We Think You'll Like' segment on the home page and I think a lot of others would too - if it were more clear and useable.

It really could benefit Twitch to improve this feature to be similar to a TikTok kind of thing. People would spend a lot of time watching the clips and it would boost time users spent on the app. People talk about Twitch slowly falling behind competitors features-wise. It's not that the features aren't there. It's just not intuitive.

To filter out clips that shouldn't be shown on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't want to see certain channels or people popping up on my front page and would like to have the ability to remove/hide them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I THINK WOULD BE COOL , TO RANDOMIZE THE FOLLOWED LIST WHEN THEY ARE LIVE, SO INSTEAD OF PUTTING THE ONE WITH MOST VIEWERS ON TOP , IT WILL BE RANDOM EVERYTIME YOU REFRESH THE PAGE , MOST OF THE PEOPLE FOLLOW HUGE CHANNEL AND NEVER ENTERED IN THE CHAT , BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TOP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Estaria bueno que a los que tengan menos cantidad de viewers salgan primero o en la pagina frontal, ya que sino quedan "opacados" por stream y asi tienen una chance aun mayor de crecer y poder tener su propio comunidad/grupo de gente que lo ve, ya que a los que inician les puede dar o no verguenza compartir su stream en redes sociales y/o grupos de comunicacion tales como whatsapp/discord/etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Discover new games to watch easier maybe a tab or a page somewhere to find newly released games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Debería haber un grupo de apoyo y crecimiento a los pequeños streamers que por falta de tiempo u otras causas no pueden dedicarle las horas que le puede dedicar un streamer consolidado.
    En mi caso le dedico todo mi esfuerzo y cariño al canal pero no puedo ser tan constante por mi trabajo, quiero dedicarme a Twitch al 100% como todos mis compañeros pero siento que faltan más herramientas para poder lograrlo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 100 people queue up for a drop on a random streamer. You could have events where 500, or even 1,000 people could queue up for a drop. This feature could be turned off by streamers who do not want a random drop of viewers and for streamers with a certain amount of current viewers would not be applicable. I believe this would help keep newer streamers motivated to stay streaming for a chance that they might get a 100 viewers randomly. And ads could be rolled while people are queueing up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?