Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. Hi, I hope you can add a new language option for Bahasa Malaysia for streaming because we do have a lot of streamers from here but we get kinda buried under English section.

Even add a "Malaysian" / "Malaysia" tag to filters would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey all!

Super excited to let you guys know that we have a Malaysian tag on Twitch now!

Thank you so much for this feedback and please let us know if there are any other tags you would like to see on Twitch.

2. If I go into any category on twitch (browser only), lets say "just chatting", all I can see is streamers that are from germany, even though I have no language tagged. Someone else already reported the same issue for sweden. And it's only happening on my browser, on my twitch app for the phone it's not the case.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hey all,

Thanks for reporting this issue. A fix for this is out, so please close the browser/tab and reopen for it to apply. Thank you.

3. I'm aware others have made similar suggestions for an 18+ category or whatev to displace sxy, but not sexually suggestive (unless you view the female body as sxual by nature, which is an entire can of worms in and of itself), hot tub streamers. However, I don't think that actually applies to women who are just sxy, sitting on a banana, as an 18+ category since they do not realistically meet the criteria of prn, or even softcore prn. That is, of course, ignoring the delusional people who exaggerate, equating the front page of Just Chatting to Chaturbate. Anyone who…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey All!

Just wanted to reach out and let you all know that we do now have a new category called Pools, Hot Tubs, and Beaches. As with all content on Twitch, creators must abide by our Nudity & Attire policy. Please consult that policy for details on what is and isn’t permissible.

We know you might have more questions or concerns on this but I am going to close out this thread and link our blog post which has a lot more information: https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2021/05/21/lets-talk-about-hot-tub-streams/

Feel free to share your thoughts with us on UserVoice if you have any further questions or feedback for us on this!

4. I really think country tags would improve discoverability a ton, f.e. I'm Argentinian and i want to support medium or small streamers but when you search under the "Spanish" tag it's hard to identify wich are Argentinians, Mexicans, Spanish, etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. While this game is an amalgamation/compilation of multiple Halo titles, both remade and originals, the major issue is when in multiplayer or a cross-game playlist the game can change mid-way though what we're doing.

Multiplayer especially has this issue since you can play Halo 2 one match, then Halo 3 the next, then Halo: Reach right after that. By the time we know what game we'll be playing we don't have enough time to change the game category.

I can understand the premise of getting rid of the merged title section, but MCC really has a BIG issue when separating…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback!

We actually addressed this last year by bringing back the Halo: Master Chief Collection category, but forgot to close this out.

6. Make a tag for Kpop, it is overdue. Twitch even got three Kpop groups to perform for Twitch Stream Aid: (G)I-DLE, Monsta X, and Stray Kids, but there is still no Kpop Tag!!!!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Instead of a blanket categories tab that has both games and IRL it would make so much more sense to have a separate tab for IRL and Creative categories. How it would look on the discover page.

Games Topics Channels

In addition when in the Games tab searchable tags should be limited to game genres.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Since the pinned channel feature was added, If i put twitch on my 2nd monitor, then put my mouse back on my 1st monitor this annoying box pops up and stays until i go back to the 2nd mnitor and manually get rid of it.

https://i.imgur.com/ESZMner.png

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Danky responded

Hey y'all! We recently tweeted about a fix for this issue. Thank you for letting us know!

9. Currently, Twitch has the Unreal Engine tag for the Science & Technology category. Unity is an even bigger game engine and there are lots of streamers streaming development of their games in Unity engine. Please add a "Unity" tag to filter for those streams.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Super excited to share that we now have a Unity tag on Twitch!

Thank you so much for your feedback on this and please let us know if there are any other tags you would like to see us add to the site!

10. It would be cool if there was a „App Development“ Category for all the Android and iOS development projects. It is currently not possible to find such streams, you have to scroll endlessly through the „Science & Technology“

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I run my own trivia games and feel like Just Chatting is the only place for it, even though that's really NOT a good place for it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is there a way to request a Tag for the new Tag system?
    One of the best parts of the old community system was we had a Military Veteran Twitch Community.
    Made it a great way to host/raid/watch fellow veterans stream.
    So my question is would it be possible to get a "Military Veteran" Tag?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  mouse responded

Thank you for your feedback! We have merged two of the titles as they were duplicates, but the remaining two are actually distinct (though similarly named) games released for different platforms

14. Good day Twitch. Caribbean users would like to get into the streaming market but due to a lot of factors it is very difficult to find other Caribbean streamers. I would like to suggest a section where Caribbean streamers and viewers can locate each other.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I love the music section. I have found a lot of great players doing really creative things.
    The problem is that its hard to find actual musicians with all of the djs. Especially since there's so many that just broadcast a playlist on repeat and walk away. There is still a vibe of listening with the other viewers like an unmanned radio station but it takes away from the real creators.

I suggest making a section for musicians to shine through and not be 4-5 pages down to discover. There's perhaps not enough to separate by musical genres but it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Separate music categories further please.
    Music is an ever growing topic on twitch but frankly people producing music, engineering music, and displaying/educating on the creation side are being drowned out by radio stations (which I believe should be its own standalone category) and by musicians doing covers/DJ’s.
    I believe musicians/DJ or music performers should be standalone
    And radio stations.
    Let’s be honest. The radio stations are largely driven by bots and chat related activities such as mini games etc. I’ve stopped by several and there isn’t a lot of active content being created by the streamer. Not to discredit those…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be fantastic to have a 'Nonbinary' tag. Right now, I'm using heart emojis in the colors of the Nonbinary flag in my stream title to let people know that I'm enby. But since I'm a small streamer, that's a lot of digging through the LGBTQIA+ tag. Hence, it's also hard to find other nonbinary and trans streamers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I saw twitch's recent blog post about adding additional tags. One of those tags is the " disabled tag". I don't think this tag is specific enough, because there are many different (types of) disabilities. So I came up with two ideas. Either tags of specific disabilities like autism, ADHD, Tourette's syndrome, wheelchair and so on. Or a physical disability and a mental disability tag.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently, despite the rhythm game Etterna being listed in IGDB, it is not a Twitch category. This should be added as a category, as it is currently causing confusion with a completely different game, Eterna, which is a puzzle game about RNA folding that has its own category.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your patience!

Twitch is no longer powered by Giant Bomb, but instead by IGDB. It appears as though this issue is now resolved though as Lure shows up on Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Lure, so we’re closing this out for now.

• Don't see your idea?