Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. I really enjoy the continue watching section. It seems to be missing on my browser currently. It's on my phone though.

I have been keeping up with Worlds 2019 for League and that's an amazing feature to do so. Please bring back a great way to continue watching streams we may have clicked off from.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

The Continue Watching feature over is now available on Web. Thanks for your feedback.

2. Allow the user's stream to be viewed, before joining. This feature was available before, seemed to be removed awhile back. Please bring the view stream back.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I like that Twitch suggests new streamers for me similar to channels I already watch. Unfortunately, I have no way to prevent the ones I don't like from popping up in my suggestions again and again. I would really appreciate if there were some way I could mark a channel with a general "no thanks" in regards to future suggested streams. Namely, channels I've unfollowed for various reasons popping up there tends to get annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Danky responded

Hey there! So sorry for missing this, but you can now select the 3 dots under a recommended stream and select "Not Interested" to remove streams from your recommendations. 

Hope this helps!

4. It is hard enough finding trans representation in our daily lives. With the LGBTQIA+ tag, one still needs to browse through channels and spend time in them to find trans streamers. A "trans" tag would help people searching for these communities.

12,417 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  mouse responded

Today we are rolling out 350+ tags, including the transgender tag, to provide you with more options on how you express yourself and your content, so that you can more easily connect with one another and build wonderful communities. We are really appreciative for all of the feedback around this topic (and other related suggestions).

We previously told you that we had a better solution to this request than adding the tag, and we were wrong. This has been one of the most popular requests we’ve heard, and the simple truth is that we should have done this sooner. In an effort to think carefully about how to best address this, we only made the situation more difficult. Again, thank you for helping us throughout this process in reevaluating our stance.

Please continue to share ideas and feedback you have to UserVoice, as well as any suggestions for additional tags…

5. It would be great to have Belarusian language (would be written as "Беларуская") as one of the available options in "Stream Information".

No translation of the platform is not asked for, only the language to filter streams by.

Thanks in advance!

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey all!

Just reaching out to let everyone know that we now have a Belarusian tag on Twitch for our Belarusian community.

Thank you so much for your feedback on this and please let us know if there are other tags you would like to see on Twitch.

6. Is there a way to request a Tag for the new Tag system?
    One of the best parts of the old community system was we had a Military Veteran Twitch Community.
    Made it a great way to host/raid/watch fellow veterans stream.
    So my question is would it be possible to get a "Military Veteran" Tag?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Similar to that of YouTube's sub boxes, this box will be featured on the channel of any broadcaster. They can input some of their friends, or anyone they think broadcasts the same kind of content.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Recommendations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  31 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I love the ability to resume a VOD or live > VOD playback so now what's missing to make this feature completely awesome is a way to go back to whatever you were watching.

A simple example would be to add a tab at the bottom of the "Following" view on iOS next to Activity / Channels / Videos / Games

Perhaps add "History" like a browsing history?

This would then show any VODs I have been watching recently. If I pick any of these, they will resume playing where I left them.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twitch should be allowed to be a place not just for entertainment, but also for learning and education. People who wants to stream educational content are currently not allowed to participate on Twitch, unless they are artists or programmers. Twitch is one of the largest streaming services, and while there is plenty of educational material on the internet, there is a lack of interactive, free to use services for interactive classes. Twitch could become a fantastic plattform for students, teachers and groups who wants to learn in a more interactive environment, that they can't get with other learning resources on…

1,386 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  98 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add the ability to filter games by genre so for instance If I click on the games tab I would then be met with the ability to filter the game list by genre of game (Adventure, RTS, MMO, etc) this would allow users to find the content they feel like viewing much more easily and would allow streamers who are not streaming top viewed games far more exposure with the current system if you are not streaming a one of the games near the top of the game list there is almost no chance of anyone finding your channel…

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have launched a feature like this in the form of Tags =)

12. Allow viewer to hide certain games from directory views
    Allow viewer to hide certain platforms from directory views
    Allow viewer to hide certain channels from directory views

178 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Slow on the update, but you can choose “Not Interested” in any category or channel by clicking the three vertical dots on the card.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?