Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. A big percentage of streamers speaks more than 2 languages and sadly that generates a conflict when choosing a language to be discover on the directories. Taking for example the fact that if I put my native language(Spanish) and people who are looking streams of the same category but in a specific language(English), sadly those peoples aren't gonna discover my channel even though I can speak English as well. So there is the conflict between what language should I choose everytime I stream even though half of my audience speaks English and the other half even speaks just Spanish or…

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hey all,

Thank you for your feedback. We have a feature rolling out to address this concern. To help viewers and streamers to connect more easily based on their language preferences, a language filter that allows you to choose between 35 languages (and select multiple languages at once) will be available when browsing categories alongside the existing tag filter. We are working on adding this feature to the Twitch mobile app in the future. Thanks again!

2. I see why it is good for streamers and viewers, but can we have an option to sort them by viewers not watch time. There is just something that triggers me whenever I am looking at numbers and they are not sorted Highest to lowest or vice versa. I again I just ask for adding an option not reverting. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice to have a filter option where you can search for streams in a given category based on viewership. Something like: “min viewers: (x) to max viewers: (y)”

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I really enjoy the continue watching section. It seems to be missing on my browser currently. It's on my phone though.

I have been keeping up with Worlds 2019 for League and that's an amazing feature to do so. Please bring back a great way to continue watching streams we may have clicked off from.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

The Continue Watching feature over is now available on Web. Thanks for your feedback.

5. I would like to only view recently started streams in the category I am in Not sift through Many I have no interest in just to eventually find one. It would be much easier to just watch the new beginning streams in the category I choose. without sifting through hundreds I have no interest in watching.I only watch about 5 categories yet when looking for a recently started stream I have to sortout many before finding one in my chosen category.It is now only in the main categories area the option should also be added in individual categories as well.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow the user's stream to be viewed, before joining. This feature was available before, seemed to be removed awhile back. Please bring the view stream back.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please consider a "channel surf" option under categories. The feature would work as so: the viewer clicks on a game, category, etc, and is presented with a list of streams. How do they know which one to choose? There is no way to easily "surf" through the channels to pick one which is appealing to you. There would be a "surf" button or similar which would open a viewer that will show a 10-15 second preview of the channels to the viewer, in the order in which they are currently displayed on the page per the viewer's sort option. The…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow viewer to hide certain games from directory views
    Allow viewer to hide certain platforms from directory views
    Allow viewer to hide certain channels from directory views

178 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  mouse responded

Slow on the update, but you can choose “Not Interested” in any category or channel by clicking the three vertical dots on the card.

• Don't see your idea?