Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

45 results found

1. It'd be nice IF you could SORT channels I FOLLOW Alphabetically and NOT just most viewers or Recommended! IF I am on Twitch I know EXACTLY what channels I want to watch!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to be able to toggle on notifications for when a game I follow goes live with any stream. For lesser known games and especially shorter ones, there aren't many streams and the only way to find them is after the fact through the followed game page to see previous broadcasts. I would like to turn on notifications for a followed game so I can find new streamers playing the games I like even if I don't follow the streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When you go to twitch.tv, you should have a setting that only shows your followed streams at the top of the page.

The ones twitch shows by default are always, without fail, trash. The autoplay feature is also cancer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The idea is to give the user the ability to control who they are following, so they can unfollow dead or orphaned accounts more easily. Perhaps the tool could list accounts based on:
    - Follow Age
    - Last Stream
    - Last Login
    - Stream Frequency
    - Export List to File

It gets frustrating to not know who I follow that has been gone since forever, and I'm seriously contemplating account deletion to start with a clean list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The live channels are sorted pretty well (just as simple as sorted by most viewers). The problem are the offline channels. My most viewed channels are always at the bottom of the list and I have to expand the tab multiple times until I find the channel I want.

It makes no sense that if I watch a channel for +3 hours a day and that is the only channel that I watch, after that it appears at the bottom of my list every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why must i always select the sort order of my followed channels to Viewers (high to low) after i log in. I'm sick of the default "recommended for you".
    Having to reset 2 settings (which cookies are accepted and sort order of followed channels) every time i log into twitch sucks and makes bad user experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I find it confusing when I’m trying to search through my followed offline channels for a particular streamer; they seem to be in what feels like a jumbled order every time I browse through that section. I would love a feature where it sorts the offline users in alphabetical order. Some additional alternative sortings could be user-created rankings, most view time, or date followed. I’m sure there are some other good sorts too, but these are just some suggestions with alphabetical being my preference. Thank you for any help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a button which you can press so you can select multiple channels and then the choden channels you can unfollow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We should be able to see recently online channels in the followed channels list.

Currently it just shows online/offline but when you follow so many people you can't watch them all live, which means checking for VoDs when you miss people who recently went live.
    However this is difficult when you don't even know who even actually went live in the first place, which if the most recently live offliners where categorized as such and put at the top of the offline list then it would become much easier.

Otherwise without this feature I am (and probably many) left wondering…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Upcoming Streams section is mostly always inaccurate and therefore unhelpful. For me, on average, more than half of the streams listed as scheduled, the user hasn't been active for over 6 months. If there was a way to hide a user from that section or to auto disenroll them from that section if they haven't streamed in a month or missed multiple scheduled streams. Otherwise it's just a big giant inaccurate unhelpful section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Regarding this page: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/following/games

It would be nice to be able to mark certain categories as Favourites, for easy access. Yes, I can follow individual categories and they will show up here, but they're just in alphabetical order.

What if, for example, I'm going to be hopping into the Terraria category a lot because a new update just dropped? I have to scroll down to row 4 out 5 then click Terraria. Other people might follow a lot more categories and they might have to scroll a lot more.

Favourite categories would show up at the top and when you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 跟隨頁面底下請不要再多顯示建議頻道

要不請在建議頻道旁邊可以選擇忽略

因為每次都多一些我不想看的奶台

根本就沒有興趣 還不能點掉

每一次都放不同的台 很煩

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great to have dedicated folders to see how we discovered a broadcaster. Let's say I click on someone's twitter link to twitch and I follow the person--it would be fantastic to hold that broadcaster's channel in the Twitter folder. How about Twitchcon? We could make custom folders to say how we met each other (since not all channel discoveries are digital, obviously).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would like to be able to view all Categories my account is Following.

Unable to view all Categories the account is Following. On the webpage, "https://www.twitch.tv/directory/following/games" the page only displays "Live categories" of the Categories(game titles) and does not display the game titles that are not live. To specify it is on the page with the primary heading, "Following" with the secondary sub-heading "Categories" highlighted and a tertiary sub-heading "Live categories". Would have attached a printscreen if the option was available

If there is a way or backdoor way to view all game titles the account is following…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you see who's live from the people you follow there's only one list from top to bottom, consider having two lists side by side where you see the most viewed channel you follow and least viewed channel you follow.

You could consider adding a third column to see who's live other than just from the channels you follow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There is currently no way to see if there are any VODs from people I follow playing a specific game.

On the game page I can see VODs of the game, but there's no way to filter to followed streamers there. Using CTRL+F here is impractical since I have a lot of streamers followed, and there are too many VODs to try to scan through them manually.

On the Following Videos page I can see VODs of streamers I follow, but there's no way to filter to a specific game. I can try to CTRL+F for the game here, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd like to be able to change the order of (Your) Live Channels, Recommended Channels, Continue Watching, Latest videos, Upcoming Streams, Live hosts, and Live categories/Followed Category.

Especially the Live categories is quite annoying, on mobile they are at the top and called Followed Categories but in the browser they are at the very bottom.
    With the new Upcoming Streams section you just have to scroll way too much to check the categories you follow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please allow the ability to sort through the currently live channels on your follow list by what games they are playing to make it easier to find what you are currently looking for. another thing that could also be done is allow people to make separate lists and add anyone they follow to those lists to help organize things a bit more for them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Its really simple, people follow a lot of channels, and sometimes a channel you want to watch is burried in the following tab. The solution is quite simple. Add a way to favourite a channel, and add a section on top of the following list where those channels appear. Many 3rd party browser extensions already do that, so it really shouldnt be that hard to implement. Help us deal with the UI that was provided.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hallo,

Ich würde es gut finden wenn man seine Kanäle denen man folgt, für sich selbst Kategorisieren kann. Eine Art Favoritenliste. Sprich wenn ich 10 Kanäle habe auf den nur FIFA gestreamt wird das ich die für mich selber in eine Gruppe eingliedern kann, genau so mit CoD Content usw. So brauch ich als Dropmenü nur auf den von mir erstellten Ordner klicken und kann da dann für mich den Kanal auswählen, den ich schauen möchte.

Denn so wie ist es jetzt ist, ist es viel zu unübersichtlich und voll gepackt. Diese Liste würde mehr Struktur und Übersicht auf die…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?