Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

62 results found

1. Until a few days ago the "following channels" sidepanel has also shown channels that are offline, just with a greyed out version of their profile picture. But now that those are not shown anymore, there is no more visual clue on whether there are more channels live that you follow than there are shown on that sidepanel when it is not expanded.

To fix that issue I would propose the follling approach (but I'm also open for other suggestions):
    Once there are more channels you follow are live than fit on that list, instead of showing the last one of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have a few suggestions as a content viewer.
    Followed Channel tweaks
    The Followed Channel Text section is too large.
    The New sorting option is pointless as I have no idea its logic. Not knowing its logic makes it HARDER to find the stream you are looking for.
    Add a low to high viewer count sorting option. Some people follow large streamers that they hardly watch.
    Show every live streamer followed in the section WITHOUT having to hit Show More. Make it scroll if you have to.
    Add a custom order sorting option so I can tier my favorite streamers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I've noticed that with the new "Followed Channels" update all offline channels now seem to be sorted completely randomly. This makes it difficult to find offline channels with new streams and usually I just give up on watching the VODs on twitch and watch them on another platform instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PLEASE put the Following list (on the left side of screen) back to number of viewers at the present time, NOT whatever this new order is from. It makes NO SENSE whatsoever!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The left sidebar that displays icons of the channels one is following, it would be great if it was expandable to show full channel details or at least the name. The icons are not "iconic" enough to know who's behind each one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently on the left panel of streams/following channels/recommended channels scrolling down makes the collapse button scrolls off screen. Keeping the button locked at the top would allow the user to collapse this panel without having to scroll the panel all the way back to the top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I follow a large number of streamers; mainly because my preference for what type of game or content I'm 'into' at a given time changes. I might be really into Rust for 2 weeks so I want to see people I follow who play that, but then I might pivot into wanting to watch a lot of the streamers in OTK and will want to check when they're live instead.

One of the features I saw recently (which I assume was being beta tested?) was the option to pin/favourite certain streamers you watch all the time.

I see this as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In July or August, the twitch.com website changed and the "sidebar" (that shows the channels you follow, and suggestions) stopped auto-expanding when you hover over it.

Today, you can only manually cause it to expand out (showing the icon and name of everyone you follow), or you can collapse it (and it just shows icons).

Before, you could collapse it, but then if you hover over the bar anywhere, it would auto-expand out, showing more information and names.

The current layout is much harder to use on my laptop (It also doesn't help that the icon to expand the sidebar…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Being able to collapse the pinned channels section, but add a red dot next to the list if someone you have pinned is live, will save some space and still allow us to know when our pinned channels are active.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Either list our subbed channels at top of the "followed channel list" or highlight them. Now they just get buried beneath channels I only rarely watch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the ability to 'favourite' a channel, with the option to make all subbed channels favourites.

These favourite channels would appear at the top of your 'followed' list in the sidebar etc - right above the reinstated FRIENDS LIST

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The new ui in the follow bar that I am seeing today is confusing and annoying. I thought the "pinned" system would make my follow bar more streamlined but it only worsened my experience.

In collapsed view my followed and live channels are displayed identically to live channels that I don't follow. Live channels that I don't follow should not appear to be followed by me. They should be separated from the ones I follow.

Currently there are 4 live unpinned followed channels that show on my bar. Under that 9 channels that I don't follow are showing. But there's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can there be a feature where the people you are subscribed to are at the top instead of trying to find who you are sub'd to and who you follow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 크롬의 확장 프로그램 덕분에 트위치 채널 고정 기능이 생겼습니다. 다만 3개는 너무 적고
    한 5 ~ 6개 정도만 상단에 고정 할 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다. 또한 대상이 생방송 중일 때만 이 기능을 이용해 고정할 수 있기에 이런 불편함을 없애고자 고정할 대상이 생방송이 아닌 오프라인 때라도 고정할 수 있게 바꿔줬으면 합니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 채널 고정 기능 갑자기 생기는 바람에 화면에 알림팝업이 가려져서 너무너무나 불편하다.
    왜 쓰래기같은 기능을 만들어서 불편하게 만드냐?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Love the new pin idea, but as it is now, it just creates clutter because I don't want offline streams to be at the very top. (Chances are the channels I want to pin the most are the ones I'd otherwise miss, i.e. channels that don't go live very often).

Also if it was done this way, it should be fine for us to pin more than 3, right?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently only the 25 most viewed streams you follow appear in the sidebar with no way to display more once that cap is reached.

Desktop has a "show more" button. It would be best if both desktop and mobile just showed all of the live channels you follow right off the bat, but at least feature parity with desktop's "show more" button would be nice. I follow a lot of streams and I always like to check what low viewership streamers are live first. As-is the only way to do that is to go to the following tab and scroll…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I suggest adding stream uptime to the pop-up when a followed channel is highlighted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. new streamer list to expand and collapse not better than last old one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As title, after Twitch removed the Friend list, the "Show More" link is now at the bottom of the browser window, so this makes it harder to find and click. There should be a height limit to the follow listing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?