Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a filter so that you can reorder the streamers you follow on the left so that you can filter it by "the time you spend watching each streamer", rather than ordering the streamers by the amount of viewers they having watching their channel

220 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  Channel List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. wanna group the following channels with my own browsing preference (e.g. by games, by teams etc), since it's hard to locate/browse them when I am following 100+ channels...

112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Channel List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. it takes up to much room and looks ugly and the only ones it shows is people i FOLLOW already. i dont care about recommend channels i watch who i like give me an option to disable it!

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Channel List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. On the left side of the Twitch page, where you see everyone you follow that is live, I would like it to be so that the channels you subscribe to show up at the top of the list when they are live.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Currently, when we hover over the streamers channels online on the left side of the page, we only receive the live name information. My idea is: In addition to receiving the live title, the category, the number of viewers, and the video, similar to what appears on the homepage of the Twitch mobile app, but only when we hover over it.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be great if on the left hand navigation where channels you follow are listed in order of viewer count when live, that it could have the channels you mod for at the top.

There’s a couple of channels I’m a mod in where they will go live adhoc and although I have notifications on I don’t get them and therefore miss they are live if they have lower viewer numbers than other live channels I’m following.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a feature to the sidebar panel to allow us to categorize the streamers we follow into "folders" that we can collapse/uncollapse similar to Discord server features. Some of us follow a LOT of people and if we are looking to watch a certain kind of content it can be frustrating to go through the whole list to find what we're looking for.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Filter follow list alphabetically, etc.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I just want to see the channels I am following and friends. Recommended channels take up so much room it makes finding the channels I follow hard. It is so cluttered and annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. On a users left hand followed channels list It would be cool if we were allowed to hover over a random streamer with our cursor and see a muted live view of the stream to see if we want to click in at that moment or not. Idk just a random thought.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. After following a lot of worth watching streamers.. the sidebar is hmmm bad right this moment.

how about moving it to the top? also after doing that the streaming box will get bigger by 3.5% LOL

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?