Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

128 results found

1. make it so that trolls cant watch streams under the tags that they specifically troll, so they cant continually troll those type of streams

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There are many streamers that have their breasts partially exposed, with an excessive amount of cleavage, which is not appropriate for all end users.

The feature request involves a Blurred Preview for these streamers, and the enforcement of the "Mature Content Filter".

This would allow Twitch users to be able to choose the type of content they are exposed to, instead of the select few streamers forcing this content upon all users. It should also enable other streamers, that offer more 'wholesome content' greater success on your platform, and as part of the Twitch Community.

• I am not opposed to…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Que los canales pequeños o con pocos viewers salgan primero en recomendados en vez que los canales grandes ya que asi no pueden los canales pequeños

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My idea is to have a stream that is running basically 24/7 that simply plays sounds that allow viewers to continue sleeping. A lot of viewers fall asleep to streams, and it would be nice to have a stream to raid that would allow viewers to continue sleeping peacefully. These sounds could include simple things such as light rain, or lo-fi music. The stream would have a night time image so the viewers screens are not bright as well. This would allow viewers who have fallen asleep to continue sleeping in peace.

I would also like to add that I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When streaming in the category "Just Chatting" allow the streamer to have a button that would que them to randomly pair with another streaming in a chatroulette like fashion if that other streamer was also in que. Make the chat screen split with each streamers separate chat rooms battling in a way. There could also be a button that would allow all donations to split evenly if both streamers clicked. If not, they would keep all donations made from their streamers. Would be a great way for the community to engage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. people can see your stream on a for you page if it might interest them making smaller streamers get an easier audience then trying to get growth on more then one platform just to grow on twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please make us able to select a default page for when the Twitch App loads up.

As no doubt many others did, this app was oriignally used as an AddOn updated for World of Warcraft, now we're forced to view so much useless streams and games every time the app loads up, and on top of that we have to then move over to the mods tab, select WoW, then again select which version of the game we want to update for (PTR, Beta, Live, other servers etc - even if you disable updating for them!), and THEN update the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The idea is simple. More views = More market share = More ad revenue, right?

People tend to watch the same streamers and it becomes a routine. In order to maximize the amount of time a viewer spends on Twitch, it would make sense to reward viewers to tune into new streams so they are able to find more streams they may potentially like, which in turn increase ad views on the platform in general. By giving people an incentive to diversify their viewing habits, you are encouraging viewers to find more streams they like. The time a viewer spends…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to be able to set permanent filters on my profile. An example would be to filter for English. Unfortunately I only speak English so I only want results that are in English. When I am searching for streamers I only want English streamers to appear in the results.

Please implement permanent filters. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My proposal is to set up a channel similar to AlwaysOn that broadcasts the top 100 purchased songs on Amazon Music. A countdown of the top ranked daily playlist could be cycled through and, for those who have Twitch Prime, free daily song requests of any Amazon Music song. Another possibility path to take would be hourly give aways of a few songs worth of Amazon Music gift certificates. With both being used, I feel that the requests will get the people into the channel, and the give aways will keep them listening longer. And as always...giving everyone another reason…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I play on PC only so I watch PC streamers only, have no need to view any console anything for any reason, so why not allow PC users to filter out the console streamer and watch Twitch PC streamers only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want to tag channels. I want to create folders based on some tagging filter. For example: i can tag some channels as "Japanese" and other channels as "speed run"... I then want a way to create folders based on those tags. So I can create a folder and it's tag filter is "Japanese" and "Speed run" for "Japanese speedruns". With AND/OR/NOT logic maybe.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I watch games, not streamers. While I prefer a streamer I like I still only watch certain games Im interested in.

I would like to be able add tabs of set games I can click to quick search for streamers of that game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If you have multiple streamers you really enjoy watching, but say youre watching twitch and/or laying down and youre lazy like me, you can "favorite" your favorite streamers streams. It will then create a playlist you can click on. When the current favorited streamer ends his stream, it will go to a random favorited streamer in your playlist if they are online.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a section in the "Games" or "Teams" list that includes new partnered streamers from the past day/week/month and advertise new partners more openly to the public.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I like to spend time just browsing for small streams of random games. The "Browse" page tells me the number of viewers for a specific game, but I'd love to be able to quickly see how many different live streams there are. This tells me how much variety I'll have available if I decide to browse that game.

As an example, if it's the middle of the night and one game has 3 live streams and another has 8, I am probably going to prefer to start browsing in the game that has 8 live streams. I'm more likely to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twitch should allow your streamers to set what languages they speak within their channel. So if i speak russian and english i would set that as my channel languages and then viewers should be able to search specific streamers with those languages. with games like counter strike and league of legends i want to be able to search for streamers that just speak english or speak other languages rather than having to search through 1000 channels for a streamer that speaks your specific language. on counterstrike you can search by map but i would like if i could also search…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add the new feature where if you type a city, area, state or country (like on Linkedin) to find streamers near us or in a country, city, or state we are interested in particularly watching.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As I scroll down the list of Offline streams I'd like to see the list sorted by end time rather than haphazardly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?