Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

127 results found

1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow automatic one button IP address followBig through browsers for viewers who choose not to sign up to twitch, including an instant on screen notifications when players are online. Because most players are busy playing and not watching. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I don’t know seems like a brilliant add-on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More up and coming streamers need all the help they can get, by letting bigger channels get rewards or something to help smaller channels you will, get more streamers you. The more money you can make. There merch being sponsored by you allowing you to get more money but also letting smaller channels get bigger/ more support. Just an idea can be changed or manipulated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. hi can we maby get regional search for streamers or recommended channels are from people in your countr

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. you know that part on the right, where the channels are, you could (at least on the pc) that if you use the scroll there, you can go down the channels, without having to press the arrow and then show more ....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For me, I like to discover new and unique streamers and streams but it's difficult to find and scroll all the channels by going back and forth on pages. Is there any way to implement a feature in the browse tap that is similar to the front page of twitch, that can switch to the next stream in one click. Also trying to randomize the switch to get more awareness to newer and smaller streams looking to get a chance to experience what it's like to have greater viewer count on their channel. This can help the streamer to learn…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When streaming in the category "Just Chatting" allow the streamer to have a button that would que them to randomly pair with another streaming in a chatroulette like fashion if that other streamer was also in que. Make the chat screen split with each streamers separate chat rooms battling in a way. There could also be a button that would allow all donations to split evenly if both streamers clicked. If not, they would keep all donations made from their streamers. Would be a great way for the community to engage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think there should be a category where streamers get put into this "red hot" zone, where they will be exposed more on the directory when in hardcore "endgame" situations and will present themselves to new audiences.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Estaría bien que hubiese alguna opción para que los que somos nuevos, podamos aparecer mas arriba y no en la cola, así es muy difícil hacerse notar. Un saludo

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. people can see your stream on a for you page if it might interest them making smaller streamers get an easier audience then trying to get growth on more then one platform just to grow on twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ich möchte es so darstellen wenn leute gebannt werden das sie den jeweiligen kanal nicht mehr finden in dem sie gebannt worden sind und auch wenn möglich ist der sub wegenommen wird und auch zugleich keine follower mehr sind auf dem diesbezüglichen kanal halt. könnte man dies einrichten sowas würde es glaub vielen das streamen erleichtern. zudem muss auch die ip adresse gesperrt werden bei demjenigen das der nicht mit weiteren acc´s in den stream kommt und weiter denjenigen belässtigt.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The follow button doesn't look any different when following a game.
    How are users supposed to know if the inputs are registered if there is no proper visual feedback?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please make us able to select a default page for when the Twitch App loads up.

As no doubt many others did, this app was oriignally used as an AddOn updated for World of Warcraft, now we're forced to view so much useless streams and games every time the app loads up, and on top of that we have to then move over to the mods tab, select WoW, then again select which version of the game we want to update for (PTR, Beta, Live, other servers etc - even if you disable updating for them!), and THEN update the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New streamers that are grinding out their new streams and putting in the time, money and resources required to build a successful stream would grow more quickly and become long-term reliable content providers if Twitch could implement one simple change to their platform.

Currently ONLY streamers with high viewer counts are profiled and listed at the top of the platform when browsing the live channels or categories. For a new streamer to be seen, a viewer must scroll down (WAY DOWN) to the bottom of the streamers list.

Twitch should create 5 small thumbnails (Labeled something like "New Streamers To…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For games like GTA V, ATLAS, ARK and soon RDR2 on PC maybe this year or next year, can you add filters.

For example I can search for streamers who are playing a specific server, like NoPixel, Family RP, TwitchRP, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My proposal is to set up a channel similar to AlwaysOn that broadcasts the top 100 purchased songs on Amazon Music. A countdown of the top ranked daily playlist could be cycled through and, for those who have Twitch Prime, free daily song requests of any Amazon Music song. Another possibility path to take would be hourly give aways of a few songs worth of Amazon Music gift certificates. With both being used, I feel that the requests will get the people into the channel, and the give aways will keep them listening longer. And as always...giving everyone another reason…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The idea is simple. More views = More market share = More ad revenue, right?

People tend to watch the same streamers and it becomes a routine. In order to maximize the amount of time a viewer spends on Twitch, it would make sense to reward viewers to tune into new streams so they are able to find more streams they may potentially like, which in turn increase ad views on the platform in general. By giving people an incentive to diversify their viewing habits, you are encouraging viewers to find more streams they like. The time a viewer spends…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to be able to set permanent filters on my profile. An example would be to filter for English. Unfortunately I only speak English so I only want results that are in English. When I am searching for streamers I only want English streamers to appear in the results.

Please implement permanent filters. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. adding a play button on the cover of the game in the browse section or in the section of my games , that button will open the game if installed, so I can install all launchers without problems , and all games are in one place and that place is the one that have all the games , twitch!

-sorry bad english i'm italian

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?