Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

130 results found

1. Que los canales pequeños o con pocos viewers salgan primero en recomendados en vez que los canales grandes ya que asi no pueden los canales pequeños

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My idea is to have a stream that is running basically 24/7 that simply plays sounds that allow viewers to continue sleeping. A lot of viewers fall asleep to streams, and it would be nice to have a stream to raid that would allow viewers to continue sleeping peacefully. These sounds could include simple things such as light rain, or lo-fi music. The stream would have a night time image so the viewers screens are not bright as well. This would allow viewers who have fallen asleep to continue sleeping in peace.

I would also like to add that I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When streaming in the category "Just Chatting" allow the streamer to have a button that would que them to randomly pair with another streaming in a chatroulette like fashion if that other streamer was also in que. Make the chat screen split with each streamers separate chat rooms battling in a way. There could also be a button that would allow all donations to split evenly if both streamers clicked. If not, they would keep all donations made from their streamers. Would be a great way for the community to engage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please make us able to select a default page for when the Twitch App loads up.

As no doubt many others did, this app was oriignally used as an AddOn updated for World of Warcraft, now we're forced to view so much useless streams and games every time the app loads up, and on top of that we have to then move over to the mods tab, select WoW, then again select which version of the game we want to update for (PTR, Beta, Live, other servers etc - even if you disable updating for them!), and THEN update the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The idea is simple. More views = More market share = More ad revenue, right?

People tend to watch the same streamers and it becomes a routine. In order to maximize the amount of time a viewer spends on Twitch, it would make sense to reward viewers to tune into new streams so they are able to find more streams they may potentially like, which in turn increase ad views on the platform in general. By giving people an incentive to diversify their viewing habits, you are encouraging viewers to find more streams they like. The time a viewer spends…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to be able to set permanent filters on my profile. An example would be to filter for English. Unfortunately I only speak English so I only want results that are in English. When I am searching for streamers I only want English streamers to appear in the results.

Please implement permanent filters. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My proposal is to set up a channel similar to AlwaysOn that broadcasts the top 100 purchased songs on Amazon Music. A countdown of the top ranked daily playlist could be cycled through and, for those who have Twitch Prime, free daily song requests of any Amazon Music song. Another possibility path to take would be hourly give aways of a few songs worth of Amazon Music gift certificates. With both being used, I feel that the requests will get the people into the channel, and the give aways will keep them listening longer. And as always...giving everyone another reason…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I play on PC only so I watch PC streamers only, have no need to view any console anything for any reason, so why not allow PC users to filter out the console streamer and watch Twitch PC streamers only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. also add the ability to order by popularity, trending, recent, etc..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add the new feature where if you type a city, area, state or country (like on Linkedin) to find streamers near us or in a country, city, or state we are interested in particularly watching.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As I scroll down the list of Offline streams I'd like to see the list sorted by end time rather than haphazardly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Like you probably have noticed, popular streamers and streaming organisations provide their viewers with a weekly schedule on their profile page which covers almost every need. Except for rare events, like tournaments, 24-hour marathons, or big charity-funding events (like AGDQ). What I would like to see is a way for those streams to submit those big dates to something of a "Twitch programme schedule", which gathers the information and makes it easy for the daily viewer to see if there is anything special happening within the upcoming days, and if so, what time they start.

A global programme schedule for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. just an idea, but maybe a unfollow button next to the names of streams in the directory/following/live page for clean up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a way to filter anything TUBER and hide panels on the main page. There are many who do not care to watch an animated broadcaster or have to filter through that content to find something they are actually interested in. I have been selecting not interested on any I see but they continuously keep appearing as suggestions on the main page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I use twitch streams to learn some languages, but just like youtube and another platforms my way to find content was just messed up. The profile need to have a reference for languages to search or something like: on mondays i want to search for just spanish streams, and that kind of content will be on the top searchs for me.

I know that we already have tags for that, but what if users can make some "tag presets" for searching and/or "For you" navbar?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

Thanks for your suggestion. Just stopping by to let you know I have moved it to Discover > Feature Requests. Thanks again!

17. Streamer cards (like twitch ambassador dangheeseling does) but across the entirety of twitch, so you can collect cards from your favourite streamers for gifting packs and be able to exchange and collect cards with other communities across twitch. Would also be a great way to showcase supporters of your community by unpacking their cards and showing how has supported. Could be generated with a small clip (like moments) of their support at that time or a screenshot rather than needing lots of custom art, or a showcase of the channels emotes which make up the cards which can be collected…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. That's it. I'm in the US and I want to see streamers in the UK playing games or game genres I'd like to watch. Tag searches do nothing. Typing "UK games" into a tag search obviously provides nothing useful. This is a specific example for me, which is very subjective, but this is a general suggestion for others in similar situations. The current search filtering is laughably bad and sadly underdeveloped. This is an area that needs serious refinement and expansion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. So there are a select number of people that have a lot of people following and watching them as noticed... How about having a popup or banner as there is on the front page of the website or sidebar to check out content from other people to whom use Twitch as they might want more people to watch them. Glad Twitch is still around, my brother working closely with Mark Cuban to whom was the first business to put video and audio streaming on the internet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Idea to get more discoverability for streamers.

When you look at a category page, instead of just showing streams with most views other sorting, also have a area on the side that randomly flips through streamers every few mins so more are seen that have varying view counts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?