Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

127 results found

1. I would like to be able to set permanent filters on my profile. An example would be to filter for English. Unfortunately I only speak English so I only want results that are in English. When I am searching for streamers I only want English streamers to appear in the results.

Please implement permanent filters. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My proposal is to set up a channel similar to AlwaysOn that broadcasts the top 100 purchased songs on Amazon Music. A countdown of the top ranked daily playlist could be cycled through and, for those who have Twitch Prime, free daily song requests of any Amazon Music song. Another possibility path to take would be hourly give aways of a few songs worth of Amazon Music gift certificates. With both being used, I feel that the requests will get the people into the channel, and the give aways will keep them listening longer. And as always...giving everyone another reason…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I play on PC only so I watch PC streamers only, have no need to view any console anything for any reason, so why not allow PC users to filter out the console streamer and watch Twitch PC streamers only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to tag channels. I want to create folders based on some tagging filter. For example: i can tag some channels as "Japanese" and other channels as "speed run"... I then want a way to create folders based on those tags. So I can create a folder and it's tag filter is "Japanese" and "Speed run" for "Japanese speedruns". With AND/OR/NOT logic maybe.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I watch games, not streamers. While I prefer a streamer I like I still only watch certain games Im interested in.

I would like to be able add tabs of set games I can click to quick search for streamers of that game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When browsing channels or games after I click on a game/channel and decide to go back because I don't want to watch that channel and go back i would like to go back to where I left off not the top of the page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi, I have a suggestion that will link together discord and twitch very well which I hope can be taken into consideration. There was a suggestion I read on the discord forums about allowing a user to see who people are watching on twitch

suggestion - https://feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/33237955-twitch-activity3

The suggestion got 64 votes and it would be nice if it were to be implemented. However the problem is that an admin replied to a similar suggestion stating that twitch has not provided an API for this and so it could not be possible unless twitch provides an API for it. I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If you have multiple streamers you really enjoy watching, but say youre watching twitch and/or laying down and youre lazy like me, you can "favorite" your favorite streamers streams. It will then create a playlist you can click on. When the current favorited streamer ends his stream, it will go to a random favorited streamer in your playlist if they are online.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. (Copy pasta from Mixer's site)

The HypeZone Channels are the must-watch Mixer channels featuring the most exciting, down-to-the-wire action. HypeZone scans select games (see below) in search for key moments. This gives viewers the opportunity to discover streamers of all levels during the most intense moments of the game.

Games currently supported in the HypeZone:
    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
    Fortnite Battle Royale
    Rainbow 6 Siege

But, I would also love such channels for New Releases/ Old Games "Good Old Games" ??

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a section in the "Games" or "Teams" list that includes new partnered streamers from the past day/week/month and advertise new partners more openly to the public.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In this way, new streamers can get some visibility. Also the games page should have a section with 0 views or the least views.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. So I tend to watch a lot of Esports on twitch which generally have a countdown til it's live that starts an hour or so before things go live. I'd love to be able to tell twitch to auto tune into the channel if i'm on twitch after a certain amount of time has passed to make sure i don't miss these events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I like to spend time just browsing for small streams of random games. The "Browse" page tells me the number of viewers for a specific game, but I'd love to be able to quickly see how many different live streams there are. This tells me how much variety I'll have available if I decide to browse that game.

As an example, if it's the middle of the night and one game has 3 live streams and another has 8, I am probably going to prefer to start browsing in the game that has 8 live streams. I'm more likely to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think that adding a "Non-partnered" and "Partnered" section to twitch would be a great way of promoting smaller streamers who are trying to find their audience, as well as making it as easy as possible for people to find their favorite partnered streamer in the partnered section.

This would be a very simple idea to implement and wouldn't have an effect on the way people stream. It would make it far easier for those streamers who are trying to find and audience find and audience and once thats been done, the partnered section is for them.

The way I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Twitch should allow your streamers to set what languages they speak within their channel. So if i speak russian and english i would set that as my channel languages and then viewers should be able to search specific streamers with those languages. with games like counter strike and league of legends i want to be able to search for streamers that just speak english or speak other languages rather than having to search through 1000 channels for a streamer that speaks your specific language. on counterstrike you can search by map but i would like if i could also search…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello Guys,
    I am new on this developer board, however recently I had a small Idea that I would like to pitch to twitch and would be happy to assist in the implementation of such, as I do have the necessary contacts to do so.

I noticed that this platform has been branching out and trying to reach more people with their contents (see creative).
    I think it would be a good idea to implement lectures on different subjects as stream aswell. Here we could cooperate with different universitys (which mostly record their lectures) and their professors to get lectures…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add the new feature where if you type a city, area, state or country (like on Linkedin) to find streamers near us or in a country, city, or state we are interested in particularly watching.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add little flags for the country of the the language the channel is in. Too many times have I entered a channel that looks entertaining and come to find out it's in a language that I don't understand. This would help a lot! :-)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As I scroll down the list of Offline streams I'd like to see the list sorted by end time rather than haphazardly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?